Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 17, 2010  (Read 9805 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, January 17, 2010
« on: January 09, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have three questions all relating to Islam.

1. What is sharia law? All I know is it is a system in many Muslim countries including Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Pakistan, northern Nigeria and Malaysia. Is there not one Muslim country that doesn't follow sharia law or is it in every Muslim country?

2 Do you agree that Christian missionaries should not go to Muslim countries and conduct work in these awful countries? Did you know that Christopher Leggett an American aid worker in Mauritania was killed by Islamic extremists who accused him of trying to convert Muslims?

3 Why is it in the Maldives only Muslims can become citizens? Islam is the only accepted religion in the country and the foreigners who work there are usually Buddhists or Hindus from India or Sri Lanka.

PS: Were you aware of the recent earthquake in Haiti?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:18:41 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 17, 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »
Greetings Chaim.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:47:54 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 02:54:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Don't worry Chaim, of course I believe that negro "professors" are teaching everything that you said in your hilarious answer to my question last week. Don't ever doubt that!

1: If the drug cartels overthrow the Mexican government and win the Mexican civil war (a war as barbaric and savage as any in the Islamic world) that is raging right now, what do you think the ramifications for the United States will be?

2: If an overt Nazi like Fag Buchanus, Ron Paul or Gayvid Puke became president of the United States, do you think that Israel's Bolshevik leaders would go into appeasement/suicide overdrive, or that such a person would finally cause them to wake up and resist?

G-d bless you,
Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:40:43 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 03:23:18 PM »
Dear Chaim

Thank you for answering my question last week.
Here's 2 questions this week if you don't mind.
1. What is the punishment from Gd for expelling Jews from anywhere in Israel, whether it's self hating, taking orders as a soldier, banning people to save their political behinds etc?
2. What is your opinion of the Rothschild Family. I read briefly that they were very successful bankers who financed Napoleon, Hitler and some family members were against a Jewish State. But I know very little on this subject and would love your wisdom.
3. What is your opinion on The Jewish singer Amy Winehouse?

Gd Bless you, your loved ones, your family and The Heroic Hilltop Jews. Bryan.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:31:23 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 05:04:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In the past, you have talked about how Islam is monotheistic. I've seen Jews and Christians on zootube write "f- allah" and things like that. Since Islam is monotheistic, is it forbidden to insult "allah?"

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 06:47:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Could G-d make a rock so heavy He Himself could not pick it up?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do so many self-hating Jews have such a whiny, nasal, weaselly sounding voice? And why is it that righteous people tend to have powerful, confident voices? (I think you have a very commanding voice, for instance.) I think a man's voice says a lot about him. Could you do a Joseph Lieberman impersonation?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 02:30:10 PM by Trace »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 10:47:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the recent Haiti insadent? What are your thoughts on the country of Haiti?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:37:50 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 07:47:36 AM »
Shalom chaim

Can you tell us about the extraordinary personality of Rebekah, Yitzhak's wife, from the time Eliezer chose her to marry Yitzhak?  What was he special quality and what can wives and husbands of today learn?  What are some of the deliberate things the Torah describes about her?  What are some of the commentary of our great Sages?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 10:56:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I am sure you are familiar with Jewish film director Stanley Kubrick who lived from 1928 - 1999.

His films are literally worshipped by so-called "intellectuals" and he is considered to be a genius.
Watching his films I am not so convinced about it. In almost all his films he created a cold aseptic G-dless atmosphere. I was always "freezed" after watching his films.

There is another thing in his life which is even more disturbing. In 1958 Kubrick married Christiane Harlan who is the niece of Veit Harlan (that means the father of Christiane Harlan and Veit Harlan were brothers).
As you mentioned different times, Jews are not allowed to marry non-Jews. Kubrick didn't bother much when he married this German woman.

But there is another point which is also very troubling. Veit Harlan, the uncle of Kubrick's wife Christiane Harlan, was a famous film director in Nazi Germany. In 1940 he shot one of the most terrible antisemitic films in the history of cinema, "Jud Süss".
This film depicts Jews in a horrible way and the production of this propaganda work was in control by Joseph Goebbels (may he burn in hell forever).

Veit Harlan's first wife was Dora Gerson, a Jewish woman whom he divorced 2 years later after his marriage in 1922. She was murdered in 1943 in Auschwitz.

Now, the wife of Stanley Kubrick never condemned publicly her uncle which would have been the absolute least to do. I even heard that a son of this Nazi film director defends him saying that his father wasn't an antisemite because one of his best friend was a Jew.

Why in the world didn't Stanley Kubrick bother when he married this German woman of Nazi descent?

So I have 2 questions:

What do you think about Kubrick :

1. as a person
2. as an artist?

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:17:39 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks for doing what you were born to do.

1)  What do you think of Scott Brown running for Senator in Massachusetts? Do you think he has a chance of taking Kennedy’s seat? Wouldn’t that be ironic should he win and be the vote to block Kennedy’s dream of socialized medicine?

2)  If you were President of the United States, what departments would you do away with, if any? And would you take the U.S. out of the UN and tell the UN to move their viper den elsewhere?

3)  If you were stuck between floors on an elevator for ten hours with Nancy Pelosi, Michelle Obama, Ophra Winfrey, Hillary Clinton, and Janeane Garofalo, what would you do?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 09:10:56 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Golem

• New JTFer
    • Israel
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 08:55:54 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I would like to talk to you off topic.

Could you please contact me at the email I registered with?

Toda raba.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 11:31:11 AM »
Chaim,

(1) Recently, Netanyahu announced that Israel will build a $270 million barrier fence along its Southern border with Egypt.  The stated purpose is to prevent the inflow of migrant workers and terrorists.  This border will be build south of the Gaza Strip and north of Eilat and combined with electronic surveillance.  Netanyahu said this was "a strategic decision to ensure the Jewish and democratic character of the State of Israel.  We cannot allow thousands of illegal workers to infiltrate into Israel via the southern border and flood our country."  What is your reaction to this?

(2) Also, I read that a poll taken of right-wing Jews in Israel found that they overwhelmingly opposed enacting a Swiss-style ban on minarets in Israel.  92% of National Union members opposed it.  64% of Beiteinu, 54% of Habayit Hayehudi, 68% of United Torah Judaism voters, and 55% of Shas voters said they would oppose a minaret ban.  What are your thoughts?

G-d bless,

WestCoastJTF
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 04:13:39 PM by WestCoastJTF »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Would it be a good idea to do another interview with Tamar Yonah? She said to me that if you would want that you have to mail her an outline with what you would want to discuss.

Is there any cooperation between the Women in Green and Hayamin Ha'Amiti?

Thank you, Robert.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 02:11:12 PM by Bio-Electric Apprentice »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 01:15:38 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

Ma Kore Chaim?

This time I want to ask about a little different questions.
1.) Who do you think were the most charismatic leaders of our era (20th-21th centuries; both good and bad guys)
2.) What is your definition of Charisma?

Thanks as always and may you have a blessed week, Ron Ben Michael.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 11:10:54 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

thank you for answering my question last week.

My question this week is:

Do you think people like Peace Now and Beth Selem enjoy from the suffering of the hard working Israeli people they are co-responsible of?

Thank you as always,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 01:51:05 PM »
What are your thoughts on the earthquake in Haiti? Do you feel any sympathy and pity towards the dead and the suffering there and do you believe we should send them prayers and aid? Or do you view them as bunch of evil schvartzas who are better off dead and that G-d is punishing them for their evil culture?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »
Hello Chaim. Do you find that its a disgrace that obama is sending over 100 million dollars in aid to help haiti? I just think its too much money. But I would like to know your views on that. Thanks and GD bless

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 08:22:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,
    Did  your opinion of the beach boys change after listening to the two songs from last week( G_d only knows and forever)?

Also:
 Recently Pat Robertson stated that the Haitians asked the devil to defeat Napolean. And they've been cursed ever since. What do you think about this? :

And if you think this is true, in Judaism, isn't the devil used as a tool of G_d. That is, the devil of itself does not go around creating evil from itself, but is used to test people's faith. How would this "devil's pact" hypothesis concerning Haiti, fit into the Jewish concept of satan?

thnx
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:30:34 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 01:36:12 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

Apologies for last weeks grammar, I sent it through my phone.

My question this week is this.  I would love to move to Israel, however I spoke with my religious cousins husband for his advise on moving, and he actually discouraged me from making aliah. He told me that for a psychologist, there is no money to be made in Israel. Furthermore, no religious girl would marry be because of my age (his words not mine) and I am better off in America and that I will always will be at disadvantage in Israel because of  my lack of talent for languages, especially in my field and my lack of understanding of the culture. I very much dislike this person and I hate his smug personality even more. Please comment.

Also what is your favorite LaQuita story of all time ? It can include the musses also.

Thank you so much.
Shalom.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you last week for your thoughtful consideration of my questions.  I found your advice helpful.

1)  I was curious about your formal education.  You are incredibly well read and always appear hungry for information: to receive it and also to provide it. a)  Do you have an advanced degree in Judaic studies or political science?  Or is your breadth of knowledge a response to your love of the Jewish people and their allies? Or both?

2)  My grandmother is 91 and lately I am thinking she will not be with us for much longer, G-d forbid. When I think about the death of my family and loved ones, I become very sad, sometimes to the point where I wonder how I will function.  I wonder if these stressful times are somewhat easier for married people because they have each other. What are your thoughts on this?

3)  Your opinion and understanding of Rabbi Kahane's famous aphorism, "Every Jew a 22"

4)  Your thoughts and opinion on David Cole, Yimachshemo vzithro?  Does anyone know where this sick self-hating piece of vile judenrat garbage is today?

As always, thank you, JTFE
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 07:59:33 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 08:51:27 PM »
I don't see what the big deal about the Earthquake in Haiti is. I still remember when they made a big deal about a monkey escaping from a zoo in Atlanta and it was running loose with all the black monkeys on the street.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 06:57:38 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 01:34:04 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

during the past few days Yariv Oppenheimer - the Judenrat kapo Bolshevik head of the traitorous Peace Now gang - has been singling me out for attack by spreading disinformation about me on the Zootube channel that belongs to his Croat Ustasha Nazi friend Marbus who is a Holocaust denier and posts videos on his channel glorifying the Croat Ustasha Fuehrer - Ante Pavelich - who was put into power in Croatia by Adolf Hitler [Yemach Shemo Vezichro] and who along with the Albanian and Bosnian muslim Nazis were responsible for the murder of over a Million Serbs and 90,000 Yugoslav Jews.

These attacks began after someone created 2 look-alike Zootube parody accounts: one ridiculing Marbus and the other parodying the Jew-hating Nazi who trolls JTF videos known as "Rob Stark". Without any proof whatsoever, Yariv Oppenheimer falsely claimed on Marbus' channel that I was the individual responsible for setting up the account ridiculing his Croat Nazi friend because of my support of the heroic Christian Serbs - Oppenheimer even thinks I am a "Serbian" for being pro-Serb. The parody channels that have been set up are quite hilarious and are obviously irritating Marbus immensely. In response, Marbus has now been making thinly veiled death threats against me on these channels. I replied that he better shut his Croat Nazi mouth and not make public death threats or I will report him to the FBI.

Oppenheimer tried to comfort and reassure Marbus - like a loving father would to a son  whose feelings were hurt - by telling him: "I am glad you are making anti-JTF videos again. Don't worry about that channel,this was done by the Serbians on JTF [4international]. Your videos are so much better than theirs". Considering the extremely amateurish videos that Oppenheimer's animals create I am not surprised to see him say that.

This is the same Yariv Oppenheimer who has been responsible for working with animals who post the most outrageous, obscene and disgusting smear videos on Zootube falsely claiming that Chaim Ben Pesach was arrested for pedophilia in 1989, that you are a serial rapist, that you are addicted to narcotics and a mass murderer. Brother Chaim, I want you to please do a thorough detailed expose' of who Yariv Oppenheimer truly is: what he and Peace Now stand for, a little on his background and history and his traitorous actions against the Jewish people of Israel.

I want you to please explain to our viewers why Yariv Oppenheimer is allied with outright Nazis on Zootube: why he is spreading disinformation about you personally and why he has now decided to single me out in particular for his disinformation campaign.

I will be making a 10 minute JTF video of your answer with a title along the lines of:

"JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach exposes Yariv Oppenheimer's Peace Now and his alliance with Nazis"

I want this latest JTF video to be a thorough demolition job of Yariv Oppenheimer's lies.

G-d Bless you brother Chaim.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:04:27 AM by 4International »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 02:04:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

If Republican Scott Brown defeats Democrat Martha Coakley in Tuesday's Massachusetts U.S. Senate Election,    do you believe that ObamaCare will be defeated?     

I'm interested in your thoughts about what Barack Hussein Obama,   Nancy Pelosi,   Harry Reid,   and others in Washington pushing this hideous legislation might attempt to do in order to get ObamaCare passed,   if Scott Brown wins this election.

Also,   do you believe that a Scott Brown victory would substantially damage Barack Hussein Obama's overall evil agenda for 2010?

Thanks as always,  eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 02:09:08 AM »
What is your opinion of Chris Rock?