Author Topic: Southern Italians Can't take all the Schwartza-ization !  (Read 1793 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Southern Italians Can't take all the Schwartza-ization !
« on: January 09, 2010, 07:56:25 PM »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Southern Italians Can't take all the Schwartza-ization !
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 09:28:35 PM »

The Italian people are a strong people! :) They'll know what to do with the monkey population! In fact they can teach these liberal Jews a thing or two! Believe me IZ, we're with the good Italian people. We can't stand what these shvartzes have become!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 11:01:37 PM »
I'm a Northern Italian......whatever that means.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 07:30:44 AM »
Living in Italy I had the chance to follow this whole story in these past days... I also had one of my uncles who was in Calabria since yesterday, not in that particular place, but Calabria is "small enough", everybody know everything about each others
I don't know how it will be reported by the international media...
Anyway here's an "african action" story  ;D

I can say this, it's true: these people were actually exploited by the landowners (most of them) which especially  in the southern regions of Italy have alwayls been exlpoiers, for decades they exploited their fellow italians (that's one of the reason of the massive immigrations of southern italians to northern Italy and to rest of the world), then when they run out of italians or when italians became too expensive they exploited eastern immigrants and now they use africans to pick their oranges.
In this particular place, called Rosarno, it seems there were 2-3 big, old warehouses near the orange trees fields where around 2000 (illegal) africans used to live... You can imagine in what kind of condition... By the way as far as I "heard" they salary was 20 euros for 8-10 hours of work, of course nobody exept these people could work for such a low amount of money...

Now it seems that everthing started with a trivial argument between one of these africans and one of the landowners, the african guy was probably protesting for the low wages or something like that (it's not clear), then they start to argue more violently until the landowner pick-up one of his rifles (I guess it was what's called "lupara" which is an old school type of rifle), he loaded the rifle with salt and he shooted the african guy...
I guess it hurts a lot even if it's not a bullet, and it's not a nice thing to do... Anyway from that point on the whole african community, which as I stated above, was about 2000 people, started a massive riot, they all head to the village (Rosarno) breaking and destroing everything they encounter (sign posts, parked cars, garbage tanks), they even started to throw rocks to every native they encounter (women and children included)...
Two explicative episodes:
a) they were all running in a street to reach the center of the village, when they saw a mother and her daughter that were watching them from their second floor terrace (of course they were watching them, they never saw anything like that and they didn't even know what and why was happening), these africans immediatly stopped there and started to throw rock at these two women. The husband then pick up his rifle went out on the terrace and shooted twice in the air to make them stop, the africans then began to charge the door of the house to get in... Fortunately the police arrived so at least that situation was cooled a little bit. But they keep on going around destryoing everything...
b) there was a car with a young woman and his two children, all of a sudden she got surronded by this flood of africans that where shouting her to get out (of course she didn't, who would get out of his car in a situation like that), well guess what, they started to throw rocks to break the car's glasses, they eventually succeded to do that, meanwhile she and her children were screaming for help and some of their fellow villagers heard them so they run there to help them just in time, because the african already managed to take them out of the car beating them and with the intention to set fire to the car itself... And if those italians weren't there to save the woman and her children, who know what else could have happened...

So this was the situation in the early stage of the riot, I forgot to mention that Rosarno had only 150 policemen, again it's a small village!

I said the "early stage" of the riot, because when it was clear what was happening to the villagers and to the people who lives in nearby communities, then the "counterattack" started... Our newspapers called it the "Caccia all'africano", which means that "the hunting season for africans was open"... There were group of people patroling the streets shooting with air rifles and with "bird" rifles (I call them bird rifles, I don't know how they are called in the US, I mean those rifle that shoot little "lead dots" projectiles)...
Nobody was killed as far as I know but many africans were injured, two of them especially which obviously did something they shouldn't have done (we'll never know what, but we know they did it) where  "gambizzati" which is an italian term that indicates someone who has been purposedly shooted in both legs...
So a real "guerriglia" started for a while until special police forces were sent in the place to cool down the situation, actually they were sent for the sake of the africans (!), the media also arrived, so the africans then felt more secure and restarted to protest and do mayhem here and there, they charged the police so that now we have "beautiful" photos that show policemen beating them, so that the international community could use them to proof once again how racist is the people in Italy and so on...

I'm expecting major comdenations from any kind of organizations in the next days (the vatican already started btw)
The "funny" thing is that now our TVs are interviewing all of them, and they all say "We want away from here, here people racist! They shoot black people here, Italy are racist!" (they speak worst english than me!), but nobody take them as slaves here, they were illegal here (which is a crime under current law) and they could have gone away if they wanted to...
So now they (all of them, 2000 people!) have been transported away from Rosarno, in special immigrants reception centers where we'll have to pay cures and food for them, until either England or France decide to grant them asylum I guess...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:12:58 PM by Daniele.from.Italy »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 08:19:48 AM »
Yes the man must have used a shotgun with rock salt this isn't for killing just for causing some pain so they'll leave. No one will believe Italians are racists in ww2 they helped the Jews and hid them even the Italian Army rescued Jews from Croatia and Albania
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 08:27:32 AM »
Believe me the Italians can handle these black monkeys.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 08:59:36 AM »
Thanks for filling us in on the details Daniele.from.Italy. Your post is better then anything we would get in the news reports. The "bird gun" the Italians were using to stop the marauding blacks was most likely as mord said called a shotgun here in America and the lead pellets are called bird shot. It is quite pain full and the pellet removal process is not much easier for the so called victim ;D. The salt shot is not quite as bad because there is no removal needed it just burns like hell. This is what develops when people look to outside sources for cheap labor. America is facing the same pitfall with its illegal situation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 01:56:20 AM »
Can you just imagine how the world would be if JTF became a mass movement?  We would inspire the Italians to throw these jungle savages right back to Africa or kill them en masse in the street.  Either way, they would finally have the will to correctly handle this illegal immigration problem.  We have to bring sanity back to the world.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 05:23:45 AM »
I personally think all these monkey nigros should be hung for treason.. TO hell with the.. THey don't like the wage, get on your boat and sail back to Africa, you stupid monkeys!  Geez..  They go to a foreign country and demand that they be treated special.  Most Mexican immigrants and illegals in the USA live in sequalor, but never go as far as to go to white areas and start riots there..  Those Mexicanos and Negros in this country know if they go to white neighborhoods to make mayhem, we will come to their neighborhoods and exterminate all of them!! I drek u not!   

I see, the Italians are being too soft on these group of thugs and that they should be deported immediately!!  If one penny of Italian taxpayers goes to these thugs, the Italian people should revolt and hang these criminals!

Now, if a group of Italians went to Africa and started trashing their stores and rioting, you can bet that those n*ggers would come and take the Italians, round them up and beat them to death and set them on fire.  Thats how n*ggers deal with people in their country.  The media and news would probably have just made the white people the villains in any situation.  I say we need to deal with them the same way.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 07:49:14 AM »
To add a "funny" note, I said in my previous post in this topic that I was expecting condemnations from the UN, EU and similar organizations including western nations like UK, France etc because of what happened to these "poor little defenceless" horde of africans...

Well guess what? It's Today news, we Italy, have been condemned by Egypt  :::D

Egypt!!! Their foreign minister had the nerve to come out and denounce "the campaign of aggression an the violence suffered by the arab and muslim minorities in Italy" (btw the almost 2000 africans were all sub-saharian blacks, they weren't egiptians, but it's likely that they were all muslim) and he also added that "the rise of racist episodes as well as the condition of detention and the forced expulsions of immigrants is unacceptable and goes against the civil rights of the immigrants"...
Egypt is talking about civil rights?! Do they have them there? Weren't egyptians committing genocide in Sudan against both cristian and muslim blacks? I mean this is unbeliveable... This 3rd world hellhole has the courage to school other countries on human rights

And notice how they are worried only about their specific minorities, the arab and the muslims in general, he didn't talk about the condition of gipsies or romenians or ukranians or other non-muslim minorities who also have a tough life here due to our immigration policies...
They don't care about the general condition of immigrants in Italy: only muslim immigrants they are interested in...

Btw I forgot to post this wonderful picture I saw in any online newspaper, someone wrote that on the wall, then the media picked random africans passing by making them standing near this wall... In any picture with this scripture on the wall I saw a different ni**er, the international media went wild about that, they all want a photo of this "graffiti" with a "sad african" nearby...

(And by the way notice how the guy who wrote it, originally forgot to put one "o" in the word "shooting" and it's clear it's being added afterward... Pathetic, you don't know how to read and write and you expect to do what in Italy other than picking oranges?!)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 11:54:21 AM »
Cross out the Avoid part of that graffiti and I think it would make sense to me.  :laugh:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 02:10:56 PM »
Thanks Daniele, your posts are very informing. The reports I read in the Israeli media, stressed that the Mafia (Ndrangheta) was involved and that the mobsters escalated the situation by shooting at random Africans.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 04:29:12 PM »
I am also Italian citizen and also oppose massive inmigration into my country, but not due to racial origins. I think Europe should stop allowing inmigration and incresase local population. I don't want Italy to become Africa, but this comments about race won't help. It only encourages leftist to keep on with their preaches for open borders.

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 09:59:33 PM »
Italy deals with the Mohammedans almost as properly as the Chi-Coms:

8)
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 11:26:11 AM »
I am also Italian citizen and also oppose massive inmigration into my country, but not due to racial origins. I think Europe should stop allowing inmigration and incresase local population.
Hi Raulmarrio, I do oppose massive immigration too and I don't really care about race "in general" also, because I think that culture is the real problem... If you ask me if I prefer arab muslims or subsaharian africans "pagans" as immigrants I'd say with no doubt that I would take the subsaharian africans over the muslim... But that's only if I have to! If you ask me if I prefer slavs or romanians over subsaharian africans I would take a the slavs and romanians, not becasue they are whiter but because they have a culture much more similar to ours and they know how the "world works". While certain other cultures are sovversive (muslims) or retrograd/tribalistic/riot prones (like most of the subsaharians in Rosarno were). I actually do favour immigration, if there is a need for it, but from "compatible cultures". Race doesn't matter here, even thought... well you see what kind of thing certain tipes of people do (I'm not going to say who) wherever they go... France, Greece, Italy, USA, that's alwayls the same "story" and it's undeniable...
Regarding the fact that Europe "should increase local population", well, that's the solution, but "tra il dire e il fare c'è di mezzo il mare"...
How are you going to do it in the short term? By Creating clones is the only way to do it... Or we assimilate immigrants "who want to be assimilated" by choosing them carefully before they came in... That's my opinion...

I don't want Italy to become Africa, but this comments about race won't help. It only encourages leftist to keep on with their preaches for open borders.
You mean my comments? I think I'm the only Italian living in Italy in this topic, I had used (maybe) some bad words to describe the specific situation of Rosarno and the absurd "santification of these poor immigrants" I saw on the media, but I'm not the kind of guy who goes around using those terms... So don't worry about the left, it's not gonna be because of me... And by the way, if you pay attention the only entity that's preaching against immigration is only the Northern League, because Berlusconi himself never said anything recently about closing borders  (he only does it in the election campaign) and the "phoney" Fini, his "right arm", not only said he's in favour of immigration, but he's also in favour of giving citizenship and voting rights to illegals; he stated this more than one time.
The only reason why we have these "strict" immigration policies is because the Northen League imposed them to the Berlusconi government, it's only their merit and I'm sad to say this because the mother side of my family came from the south and I know what the Northern League think of "southern italians" (even thought they don't openly state it anymore because nowadays immigrants are a way worse than the good old "terroni" they use to despise)

Italy deals with the Mohammedans almost as properly as the Chi-Coms:

I stopped watching this video when the so-called journalist talked about "etnic cleansing" of blacks taking place in Rosarno... Since I'm a moderate, like the founder of this movement, the JTF, i will not say that "we should be so lucky"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 01:38:33 PM by Daniele.from.Italy »

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »
Whatever.  Italians don't want the white Albanian headbangers there, either.  They're just not torching and looting so they don't make the news.

It's not ethnic cleansing when it's a bunch of invaders showing up on boats.  They're kept in cages and shipped back.  They're lucky they don't get shot on sight, as invaders should be.

Italy is for Italians.  I would advocate ethnic cleansing of foreigners (via deportation, not murder, of course) to keep it that way but that's not what's happening at all.  They're just dealing with the endless boatloads of "Libyans" (who are overwhelmingly black Somalis) who invade their islands.  Nothing wrong with that, except they should just sink the boats before they get anywhere near land.
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/