Author Topic: DNA testing begins to see if Pashtuns are descendant of Jews  (Read 10838 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: DNA testing begins to see if Pashtuns are descendant of Jews
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 07:46:12 PM »
Dont know really about religion sence im raised with athests but im muslim so if  udont mind asking what is judaism?

You don't know what Judaism is? Hard to believe...

We are the people of Hashem who descended from the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Our forefathers were sold into slavery in Egypt for 200+ years before Hashem (our G-d) liberated us from the house of bondage and performed mighty miracles and wonders, destroying Egypt with plagues, and leading us to the Sea of Reeds where the sea was split so we could pass through. We wandered in the desert for 40 years because of various 'sins' of that generation ultimately being led by Moses into the land promised to our forefathers, Eretz Yisrael (The land of Israel).

That is only the beginning of the Jewish story. The story is told in the 5 books of Moses (called Chumash) and then there are many prophets of Israel who have books, and then there is sacred writings including Psalms (Tehillim)... There is much Oral law which was passed down and finally written in the Talmud 2000 years ago.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 08:07:32 PM »
You don't know what Judaism is? Hard to believe...

We are the people of Hashem who descended from the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Our forefathers were sold into slavery in Egypt for 200+ years before Hashem (our G-d) liberated us from the house of bondage and performed mighty miracles and wonders, destroying Egypt with plagues, and leading us to the Sea of Reeds where the sea was split so we could pass through. We wandered in the desert for 40 years because of various 'sins' of that generation ultimately being led by Moses into the land promised to our forefathers, Eretz Yisrael (The land of Israel).

That is only the beginning of the Jewish story. The story is told in the 5 books of Moses (called Chumash) and then there are many prophets of Israel who have books, and then there is sacred writings including Psalms (Tehillim)... There is much Oral law which was passed down and finally written in the Talmud 2000 years ago.
Cool thanks 4 the information im gonna start learning about other religions
:-* i believe in peace:-)
If u want peace u dont talk 2 ur friends
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 08:31:47 PM »
Cool thanks 4 the information im gonna start learning about other religions
No need to look at other religions. They all stem from Judaism. If you don't want to be a Jew,  look at this one. .. Bnei Noach.
http://www.noahidenations.com/

If those won't work for you, then Zionist Christianity (yeah I said that!).
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2014, 08:33:41 AM »
No need to look at other religions. They all stem from Judaism. If you don't want to be a Jew,  look at this one. .. Bnei Noach.
http://www.noahidenations.com/

If those won't work for you, then Zionist Christianity (yeah I said that!).
[/quote
 if i  dont want 2 become judaism and also if  we are related 2 ancient israelties do i get the right 2 become part of israel ?
You talk 2 ur enemies

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »
People who convert to Judaism have a right to become Israeli citizens.

But it has to be real conversion, based on love of the religion, which is not just based on wanting to immigrate to a richer country. If someone has a real conversion to Judaism, then they can be Israelis as well.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:07:15 AM by dimitry »

Offline pashtungirl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2014, 07:31:53 PM »
People who convert to Judaism have a right to become Israeli citizens.

But it has to be real conversion, based on love of the religion, which is not just based on wanting to immigrate to a richer country. If someone has a real conversion to Judaism, then they can be Israelis as well.

Ohh okay i was just saying dont want 2 move there we love mother russia and lot of us pashtuns are here
You talk 2 ur enemies