Author Topic: Slam Moldova  (Read 856 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Slam Moldova
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:49:11 PM »
No Charges Brought Against Anti-Semitic Mob in Moldova

Prosecutors in Moldova have refused to bring charges against members of a Neo Nazi/Muslim Nazi mob that tore down a menorah in the capital Chisinau and put up a cross in its place while chanting anti-Semitic slogans. Despite video clips seen all over the world on Youtube and other sites that show clear violations of Moldova’s laws against inciting ethnic and religious hatred, as well as the faces of those who tore down the menorah, the Prosecutor’s Office claims that it has found no evidence that a crime was committed. The incident generated widespread criticism from the international Jewish community, as well as initial condemnation from the Moldovan government.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/178197
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Slam Moldova
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »

Irish Zionist,

I have known several Moldavian Jews in my life--ALL of them, without exception, left that stinking country due to anti-Semitism.  I even knew one non-Jew who is semi-famous who left that country because he couldn't take living under the Russians.  It seems like things are even worse now with the rise of nationalism.  Of course our Jew hating news media never covers these issues

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 03:37:48 PM »
Moldova is a subsection of Romania, a nation infamous for its anti-Semitism. King Carol had his own holocaust in the 1930s completely independent of the German Shoah. These savage vampires deserve everything coming to them from the Muslims. Let's see how many of these neo-Nazis like it when their Islamic "friends" make them their beotches in their own country.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 03:39:24 PM »
A historical Kishinev pogram became infamous for its brutality.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »
This is awful to be happening in this day and age, I hate to hear this.  >:( If I lived there, I would start a group of a few ninjas and secretly and silently find these members and punish them. Infedels UNITE!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 06:31:10 PM »
Nice post Arksis and equally nice quote from Meir Kahane in the subscript of your post.