Author Topic: Controversy Surrounding Full-body Scans At Airports Continues  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Controversy Surrounding Full-body Scans At Airports Continues
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 08:19:07 PM »
Between air pollution, cell phones, tvs, cig smoke, and yada yada and yada...

More and more people are getting diagnosed with CANCER, ASTHMA, and other things, I KNOW are due to the toxicity of our environment.

Those in the PNW have it best though, cuz we got the clean air, cleaner water, etc.

Be careful.. Portland actually is quite polluted, because the mountains block part of the exhaust from all the cars on teh freeway.  Portland is not so bad, but itsn ot great.  Also, Portland has some of the most contaminated and heavily chlorinated drinking water in the country.  What makes you think all the water in the PNW is clean?  With all the agriculture, cattle ranching and dumping of chemicals into the water ways, you should think twice before taking a nice sip of our pure PNW water.    BTW, THe COlumbia Gorge is heavily polluted because all the exhaust from the cars and factories in Portland suck into the Gorge's wind tunnel and now the rain in the Gorge has a low pH, that is, the GOrge is suffering from acid rain.  It will result in quite a bit of environmental damage there and already has resulted in death of certain patches of forest.  THe soil in the gorge is overly acidic.

Reality bites.  Oregon /WA once were perfect places but have since been devastated.  Not to mention that massive clear-cutting that just makes me sick.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Controversy Surrounding Full-body Scans At Airports Continues
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 04:57:09 AM »
DeathtoIslam thank you for the very good sources and information you provided.  I take interest in this subject and will definitely look into it further with the links you posted, bli neder.   Btw, you're right the alarm clock, at least that which people use today, does give off electromagnetic radiation and it's not good to have it next to your head constantly.   I actually use a cellphone alarm and I put the phone off to the side, either below my bed or on a chair across the room so that I'll hear it if it's loud enough but it won't be pumping 'the juice' into my head all night :).

It may be though that the level of radiation from the cellphone is much higher than the alarm clock.  If I had that information clearly presented somewhere, it'd be easier to make such decisions.  In that case, I'd use a digital alarm clock but put THAT to the side somewhere.