Author Topic: Controversy Surrounding Full-body Scans At Airports Continues  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.personalliberty.com/news/controversy-surrounding-full-body-scans-at-airports-continues-19541090/

In the days since the attempted terrorist attack aboard a U.S. bound airliner, Americans have been engaged in a full-blown debate regarding privacy, security and the limits of government’s right to search individuals who have not been suspected or charged with criminal activity.

The debates center around the full-body scanning technology numerous foreign and domestic agencies have said will be installed at airports around the world. Privacy rights groups have been critical of anatomically revealing scanners used on all travelers as a primary screening method.

"Obviously, we have a concern, because it’s a virtual strip search that is terribly invasive," said Michael German, policy counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union, quoted by CNN.

The news sources also reports that the Electronic Privacy Information Center has filed a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security seeking details under the Freedom of Information Act about the department’s use of the advanced imaging technology.

In response, the Transport Security Administration (TSA) has said passengers’ faces are blurred on full-body scans, employees who deal directly with passengers do not see the scans and those who review the scans do not see the passengers.

That said, public acceptance of body scanners may be on the rise. "Nearly 90 percent of passengers choose the body scan over getting patted down by security guards," according to an expert quoted by The Plain Dealer.

Still, some critics say that while the new technology is effective in detecting threats from unsophisticated, mentally troubled individuals, more refined plots may still be beyond its capabilities.
ADNFCR-1961-ID-19541090-ADNFCR
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Controversy Surrounding Full-body Scans At Airports Continues
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 07:27:12 PM »
Should be only for Muslims. Why should everyone else suffer because of what these beasts do?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 05:25:17 AM »
But how can you tell who is really a muslim?  They should scan everybody.. Who knows that the rabbi going on the plane, may not be a jihadist in disguise?     This is a dangerous world and the fact they are crying over privacy , while islamists are going and blowing up planes is absurd.   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 08:21:29 AM »
Aside from body scans, they need to hire INTELLIGENT people and PROFILE everyone that gets on a plane just like they do in Israel, plain and simple!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 08:43:36 AM »
Should be only for Muslims. Why should everyone else suffer because of what these beasts do?

Yeah, they are Beasts !!!

Every American who loves their Country curses the muslims each time they go through the long security lines.

Because of the nazi muslims, we all have to suffer.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 09:00:26 AM »
Aside from body scans, they need to hire INTELLIGENT people and PROFILE everyone that gets on a plane just like they do in Israel, plain and simple!

What they need to do is what El Al does. Screen for PEOPLE, not nail clippers, bottled water, or lip balm. Someone please list the number of El Al aircraft that have been brought down by weapon or bomb wielding terrorists.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 09:10:07 AM »
I'm sorry, Americans are stupid...they should learn from the Israelis on airport security...instead, Americans get cheap labor from stupid ignorant America hating blacks (mostly).

If there is anything that should be done if it ever happens or is ever mentioned about a mandatory draft, really, there should be a mandatory security enforcement within the USA and with Israeli training...

no body scanner or new technology will be as good as ISraeli training.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 09:28:14 AM »
Full-body Scans may be an undesirable necessity, till alternate arrangements are made to allow the muslamics to fly only in the Zeppelins.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 09:46:40 AM »
In addition to profiling you should have to spit on a Quran and curse Muhammad before getting through security as an additional safeguard.  If Muslims want to fly, let them get themselves a flying carpet.

Muslims kill other muslims, burn down mosques , rape muslim women and degrade and defile their own pathetic religion.  Do you now the QUran says you are allowed to lie and its acceptable in Islam?  Do you really thinnk a muslim spitting on Quran and Muhammad would stop them?  They would in their own sick minds, think that its ok to do this if they can kill people for Allah.  Allah will forgive him for doing this if he kills for allah.

This religion is a cult and there is not much sincerity to it.  You really think these Muslim pigs are so moral that they would exchange mass murdering people for defaming their stupid and pathetic religion?  THere whole religion is just an excuse to control, conquer and kill.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 12:43:39 PM »
In addition to profiling you should have to spit on a Quran and curse Muhammad before getting through security as an additional safeguard.  If Muslims want to fly, let them get themselves a flying carpet.

How about images of Porky Pig printed on the airplane seats?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 12:55:46 PM »
Optimally to provide 100% security, everybody should be frisked. But that is not possible practically.
There is always a cost benefit trade off. 100% people are to be frisked for 100% security. But only 50% people need to be frisked for 99.5% security (women have never been known to be plane hijackers in the history of aviation). Only 25% need to be frisked for 99% security (above 40 and below 15 have never been hijackers) and so on.

This is a rough estimate to give you an idea. So, to achieve a practical solution which provides an acceptable level of safety they should narrow down the suspect based of the available data.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 01:36:41 PM »
How do these scanners work?  Is it a giant xray?   Isn't there a problem of exposure to radiation?   Or is it done by some other method?  Has anyone mentioned this in all the discussion about body parts and pat-downs?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 02:48:26 PM »
You probably get more radiation exposure flying in the plane at 30000 + feet then you do from a quick xray scan of your body.   I am not sure if you realize how much radiation exposure people get from flying, but if I were you I would carry anti-radiation devices that help protect your body from high energy EMFs, RFs, etc.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »
You probably get more radiation exposure flying in the plane at 30000 + feet then you do from a quick xray scan of your body.   I am not sure if you realize how much radiation exposure people get from flying, but if I were you I would carry anti-radiation devices that help protect your body from high energy EMFs, RFs, etc.

It may be correct what you are saying.  Then again, it is also true that there is more radiation in being at central station than there is in getting an xray on a body part.   Nonetheless, it still becomes dangerous to get xrays over and over and over again!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »
I may be ignorant here, but in any event, what is the source of radiation exposure that you get from flying in an airplane?   

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 03:07:40 PM »
Do you use a cell phone?? Put it against your head for extended hours?   Do you drive a hybrid car?  Do you live near a cell phone tower, power lines, radio towers, high energy Wireless-N routers?

Gosh dang, our world is so contaminated with radiation..  You be amazed at how much juice is pumping through your cells right now.  Be sure to take a good regimen of antioxidants and get a radiation protector. 

Definately don't like getitng nuked, but  I guarantee one cell phone call has got more radiation than a quick body scan.    I am sure they don't need high energy rays to look for explosives or weapons.  THey are not trying to look into the intricate crevices of your brain.  Although , who knows what will happen in 20 years.  Oy vey iz mir!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:13:42 PM by DeathToIslam »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 03:08:51 PM »
I may be ignorant here, but in any event, what is the source of radiation exposure that you get from flying in an airplane?   
good enough to cure cancer, lol. I think its safe enough. Probably dangerous during solar flares, which are rare.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 03:11:09 PM »
Chemotherapy, is not a great cancer cure if you want to know the truth.  It usually results in longer term complications and recurrence of cancer and produces new forms of cancer, due to the danger of chemotherapy itself.

I prefer herbs, natural medicine and ayurvedic medicine to keep the body health and ward off cancer then to crazy doses of chemicals and radiation from chemotherapy.

On another note, the amount of radiation from an xray scan and from cancer blasting chemotherapy are incomparable.  I mean, chemo is very hard on the body and exposes you to very high amounts of radiation.  BAD, IMO.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »
This whole naked scanner issue is the Muslims guilt. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 04:54:56 PM »
Do you use a cell phone?? Put it against your head for extended hours? 

I try not to do it that much because it's NOT HEALTHY.

The fact that people do it a lot doesn't make it ok, if it's actually dangerous. 

Be sure to take a good regimen of antioxidants and get a radiation protector. 

Antioxidants?  That's not going to really help against external sources of radiation.   Antioxidants are good to combat the normal everyday side effects/products of cell metabolism, the natural process within the body which has its own 'side effects.'

Definately don't like getitng nuked, but  I guarantee one cell phone call has got more radiation than a quick body scan.   

You know that for a fact or you're just guessing?    You "Guarantee" me based on what?   

If you can't answer that, That was precisely why I asked the question.   No one is talking about it or even considering it an issue.   So how can we presume to know the facts?   I would like to know what the facts are, not just receive a dismissive reassurance from someone who is guessing and seems perturbed that I dare ask the question.

I am sure they don't need high energy rays to look for explosives or weapons.  THey are not trying to look into the intricate crevices of your brain.  Although , who knows what will happen in 20 years.  Oy vey iz mir!

They are doing an Xray.  If you can see to the bones, it is enough to be called an xray.  If you take an xray on your foot over and over again you can develop cancer there, God forbid.      It's obviously not good to get xrays all the time.

"Oy vey iz mir"   What do you mean by this?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 05:38:55 PM »
Antioxidants?  That's not going to really help against external sources of radiation.   Antioxidants are good to combat the normal everyday side effects/products of cell metabolism, the natural process within the body which has its own 'side effects.'

So, do you have proof to back up this statement?  Do you know what antioxidants do?  I have done some research on them and I will tell you in our modern electronically polluted world, our bodies are exposed to harmful free radicals that have the potential to mutate our celluar structure.  Antioxidants prevent free-radical oxidation and they do have a great impact on your health and protectinng your body.   I think you should go do a bit more research about the benefits of antioxidants.  Also, not all anti-oxidants are created equal, as some antioxidants you get in the store are junk and others are very high quality and effective.   

Here is list of some I take:  Nanized Green Tea, Alpha or Di Hydro-Lipoic Acid ,  freeze dried Acai/Goji Powder, CoQ10, Raw Pomegrante/Cherry Juice extract.  These are some of many powerful antioxidants available on the market that will protect your cell from internal and external toxins and cellular oxidation damage.

You know that for a fact or you're just guessing?    You "Guarantee" me based on what?   

If you can't answer that, That was precisely why I asked the question.   No one is talking about it or even considering it an issue.   So how can we presume to know the facts?   I would like to know what the facts are, not just receive a dismissive reassurance from someone who is guessing and seems perturbed that I dare ask the question.
Can you prove what I say is wrong?  Please show me a unbiased scientific article not endorsed or funded by Motorola or any other cell phone manufacturer and then I may believe you.  Are you skeptical of what I said?  Well, cell phones have been shown to cause significant damage to the brains of young children who talk on them.  The high frequency microwaves that transmit to the phones has been proven to cause brain damage and tumors, especially in children who have thinner skulls and can be penetrated more easily.

Do I need to cite an article?  How about just googling , cell phones brain damage children and you will save me some work..  I have indeed read numerous articles about this and you should do the same.  They are not hard to find!   www.mercola.com  Try this guy's website and investigate his articles, he is a famous medical doctor who switched to practicing natural medicine, named Dr. Mercola.  His website is the most popular natural health website on the web.

They are doing an Xray.  If you can see to the bones, it is enough to be called an xray.  If you take an xray on your foot over and over again you can develop cancer there, G-d forbid.      It's obviously not good to get xrays all the time.
THere is a difference between the way x-rays were conducted in the 50s and the way they are done today.  We have much more advanced technology and greater awareness of the dangers of radiation.  They do not need to have a constant x-ray beam going through a person to get a full body image of the person.  With digital x-ray technology, the amount of radiation is reduced even more.  I, myself know about this as I have programmed software that integrates with digtal x-ray devices.  I highly doubt that they are exposing each passenger to heavy doses of a constant x-ray beam.  They can snapshot the xray on each part of the person, which is not much more radiation then you get from a wide variety of radioactive sources that are already present in the environment.

"Oy vey iz mir"   What do you mean by this?
Sorry, my grandmother use to use that phrase and I just use it by habit.  I meant, "Oh, Woe is me".  WOe is me for being born in a world with such pollution and chaos.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »

So, do you have proof to back up this statement?  Do you know what antioxidants do?  I have done some research on them and I will tell you in our modern electronically polluted world, our bodies are exposed to harmful free radicals that have the potential to mutate our celluar structure. 

Oxygen free radicals are a natural byproduct to normal cell metabolism.  All cells in the body break down glucose for energy, and over the course of this process, "harmful free radicals that have the potential to mutate our cellular structure" are formed as a natural 'side effect' which over time contributes to aging and if excessive can cause breakdown/disease of organs/organ systems.   There is enough indigenous oxidative stress to combat with supplements/healthy lifestyle, but if you dump additional external sources you can't expect that you can just erase it.   That would be akin to saying you'll eat 3 pounds of ice cream but it's ok because you exercise 30 min a day.   The 30 min a day exercise is what is necessary for a normal life where you are not consuming 3 pounds of ice cream a day, to be totally healthy.   You can't expect that what is good for a normal situation, will somehow combat your 30 pounds of ice cream.

Antioxidants prevent free-radical oxidation and they do have a great impact on your health and protectinng your body.

I never said they didn't.   What I am suggesting is that you can't expect them to combat a massive external source being dumped on us when they already would have enough work to do just to combat the natural healthy processes that occur in cells every day all the time which produce these harmful byproducts.

I think you should go do a bit more research about the benefits of antioxidants. 

Well if you change that to "I think you should go do a bit more research about antioxidants" - Maybe.   But once I know they have positive effects, that's all I really need to know unless I'm studying one in particular or using it in an experiment etc.    As to which ones work and don't work, I tend to believe that those marketed in stores as stand-alone products are not nearly as effective as having a diet with diverse foods rich in natural sources of antioxidants.

Here is list of some I take:  Nanized Green Tea, Alpha or Di Hydro-Lipoic Acid ,  freeze dried Acai/Goji Powder, CoQ10, Raw Pomegrante/Cherry Juice extract.  These are some of many powerful antioxidants available on the market that will protect your cell from internal and external toxins and cellular oxidation damage.

I don't know if I believe these things work.   From my own research I would suggest grapeseed extract if they actually sold that.  Circumin/tumeric is also known to be healthy.

Can you prove what I say is wrong? [/quote]

LOL, please.  You made an authoritative statement without giving proof or evidence, so I asked what you base it on, and now you say "prove me wrong."  This is silly.   What you said is your own unfounded conjecture.   How much radiation is in each thing, where is this reported, etc etc?      The burden of proof is on you since you are the one making guarantees.   Cite sources or drop it.

Do I need to cite an article?  How about just googling , cell phones brain damage children and you will save me some work.. 

But I never said that cell phones do not cause damage.  In fact I said the very opposite in response to one of your questions.  Please read carefully.

You asked "do you use a cellphone?  Put it against your head for extended hours?"
I will now quote myself:   

"I try not to do it that much because it's NOT HEALTHY.

The fact that people do it a lot doesn't make it ok, if it's actually dangerous. "

They are doing an Xray.  If you can see to the bones, it is enough to be called an xray.  If you take an xray on your foot over and over again you can develop cancer there, G-d forbid.      It's obviously not good to get xrays all the time.
THere is a difference between the way x-rays were conducted in the 50s and the way they are done today.  We have much more advanced technology and greater awareness of the dangers of radiation.  They do not need to have a constant x-ray beam going through a person to get a full body image of the person.  With digital x-ray technology, the amount of radiation is reduced even more.  I, myself know about this as I have programmed software that integrates with digtal x-ray devices.  I highly doubt that they are exposing each passenger to heavy doses of a constant x-ray beam.  They can snapshot the xray on each part of the person, which is not much more radiation then you get from a wide variety of radioactive sources that are already present in the environment. 

When they empirically prove this and state openly similar sentiments, I'll be happy to hear from them. 

But the guys in the 50's giving feet xrays also thought what they were doing was safe.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 08:07:17 PM »
I never said they didn't.   What I am suggesting is that you can't expect them to combat a massive external source being dumped on us when they already would have enough work to do just to combat the natural healthy processes that occur in cells every day all the time which produce these harmful byproducts.

Well if you change that to "I think you should go do a bit more research about antioxidants" - Maybe.   But once I know they have positive effects, that's all I really need to know unless I'm studying one in particular or using it in an experiment etc.    As to which ones work and don't work, I tend to believe that those marketed in stores as stand-alone products are not nearly as effective as having a diet with diverse foods rich in natural sources of antioxidants

I know I can go hunt the web and post you pieces of scientific info or wikipedia stuff, but I will save myself the effort.  Instead, I would like you to read the article about the benefits and effects of takeing "HIGH-QUALITY" anti-oxidants and in which manner and amount they should be taken.  Also, a healthy diet rich in antioxidants has been proven to fight disease and reduce incidence of cancer.  Yes, medical industry, refutes many facts, they wanted fish oil banned, until they were too overwhelmed by the endless research, so they finally accepted it as effective for treating and preventing coronary heart disease.  Now, the med industry has their own BS "Phamraceutical Fish Oil" , that they sell for like 5 times the price and is no more effective than your regular fish oil.

I will say one thing, Anti-oxidants are not necesarilly an overnight cure.  Most antioxidants will take time to work into your system and should be taken continually over time.  Yes, if you use highly concentrated synthetic anti-oxidant supplements, you risk overdoing it and stripping your body of all free radicals.   However, this is not easy to do, the body self-regulates and from normal foods, or antioxidant concentrates and natural herbal supplements, I am not at risk of that.  The anti-oxidants I take are not excessive and the amount of free-radicals in the body with all the high frequency waves and radiation we are exposed to means we have much higher free

Do you sleep near an alarm clock or power outlet?   You know they measured that the radiation of an alarm clock plugged into a wall equals that of a power line.  If you do sleep near these, you will surely need some radiation protectors (that neutralize the radiation), or be building your body up with good food, exercise, proper sleep and a set of high qulaity supplements.

BTW.. I take TUrmeric, Grape Seed Extract amongst others..  It says in Tanakh, grass was made for cattle, herbs are for the service of man.  Don't disregard what is written.

Please read this article and come to your own conclusion.   You have to register on his site, not hard just need email.  He has many articles.  He also sells a top of the line grape seed extract product that I might start taking:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/08/13/could-too-many-antioxidants-be-as-bad-as-too-few.aspx

P.S. I did study quite a bit about anti-oxidants in the past and had thorough knowledge and was totally convinced.  It's been a while since I have investigated the bio-chemical analysis of how and why anti-oxidants work.  But, I will review again.  Its hard to remember everything, especially when you are not in the health profession.

But I never said that cell phones do not cause damage.  In fact I said the very opposite in response to one of your questions.  Please read carefully.
I am not trying to argue.. 2 Jews, 4 Opinions.. I got it..  Just please go to mercola sites or google about cell phone damage in children.  WHy should I repeat what is already there?  You can judge according to your own opinion.

I am not an expert, but have researched a lot about it in the past and I have felt a dramatic increase in energy and health since i Have started taking these supplements and changed my diet.  Especially, with my bodybuilding.  I gained over 90 lbs of muscles in the last 4 years or so and I have not worked out more than 1 or 2 days a week, yet I am slim and bulky.  I highly doubt that this happened by chance.  When I did bodybuilding in the past, I had hard time gaining muscle so quick, just with good diet alone.   I also never tire during exercise and sometimes suffer torn muscles from going too crazy.  Also, I very rarely get sick from cold or flu and I can think much more clearly and for longer hours at my work.    The antioxidants also give you kinda a rush, a happy boost, they boost seratonin levels.    Also, they helped me grow a pair of wings and I can fly now too.  :laugh:

But the guys in the 50's giving feet xrays also thought what they were doing was safe.
Agreed. WHos to say your wired digital alarm clock next to your head is any safer?  Some cell phones also emit more radaition than others.  We are playing a guessing game here aren't we?  I hate guessing with my life.     Once upon a time, the guy at the shoe store would have laughed me off , if I told him putting your feet in those x-ray machines could cause cancer.  People are still laughing about cell phones as the dramatic case of mysterious brain tumors rises in young adults.  HMMMMMMM.. coincidence eh..

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/03/Brain-Damage-From-Mobile-Phone-Radiation.aspx
http://www.qualityhealth.com/cancer-articles/brain-tumors-rise

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 08:10:53 PM »
This is why I drink green tea on a daily basis, faithfully.

Do you use a cell phone?? Put it against your head for extended hours?   Do you drive a hybrid car?  Do you live near a cell phone tower, power lines, radio towers, high energy Wireless-N routers?

Gosh dang, our world is so contaminated with radiation..  You be amazed at how much juice is pumping through your cells right now.  Be sure to take a good regimen of antioxidants and get a radiation protector. 

Definately don't like getitng nuked, but  I guarantee one cell phone call has got more radiation than a quick body scan.    I am sure they don't need high energy rays to look for explosives or weapons.  THey are not trying to look into the intricate crevices of your brain.  Although , who knows what will happen in 20 years.  Oy vey iz mir!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »
Thats great Hanna, it is one of the best supplements/drinks you can take.  I also take a fermented and nanized (broken into smaller) version of Green Tea.  Be careful though, no all Green Teas are the same.  Make sure you drink green tea grown organically from good quality soils.   Also, Yerba Mate is a nice addition to green tea.