Author Topic: Hamas Muslim Nazi Raises his Weapon and Gets Shot Dead by IDF  (Read 874 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Hamas Muslim Nazi Raises his Weapon and Gets Shot Dead by IDF
« on: January 13, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: Hamas Muslim Nazi Raises his Weapon and Gets Shot Dead by IDF
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »
 8)
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 01:37:47 AM »
Nighty-night sucker.

Anotherone bites the dust.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 07:58:23 AM »
It turned instantly in to a deadwood.
;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:49:41 AM »

Video removed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 08:22:51 PM »

Video removed.

And Re-Uploaded.

That link causes malware to be loaded.... BEWARE!

WOW, what amazing malware... I am running on Linux and it seems to pretend like I am running Windows, saying I have all kinds of windows viruses in order to trick me to run a supposed installer.... DO NOT RUN THIS! It will install malware on your machine!!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »

Video removed.

And Re-Uploaded.

WOW, what amazing malware... I am running on Linux and it seems to pretend like I am running Windows, saying I have all kinds of windows viruses in order to trick me to run a supposed installer.... DO NOT RUN THIS! It will install malware on your machine!!!!

I'll remove the link.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »

Video removed.

And Re-Uploaded.

What?

When I click that link it goes to the video page, then three seconds later a dialog pops up saying that my computer is infected and it pretends to run a virus check, at the end it reports that I have six viruses and I need to download a virus removal program {which is the trojan horse}...

Doesn't anyone else see this behavior?

PS:I just tried again and it didn't happen... Either it is caused by one of the ads which is displayed on the side of the page {which causes the malware to load} or I was just not lucky... I tried it about five times before posting here...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 08:34:47 PM »

Video removed.

And Re-Uploaded.

What?

When I click that link it goes to the video page, then three seconds later a dialog pops up saying that my computer is infected and it pretends to run a virus check, at the end it reports that I have six viruses and I need to download a virus removal program {which is the trojan horse}...

Doesn't anyone else see this behavior?

PS:I just tried again and it didn't happen... Either it is caused by one of the ads which is displayed on the side of the page {which causes the malware to load} or I was just not lucky... I tried it about five times before posting here...

I apologise Muman.
Rabbi Meir Kahane