Poll

Is it possible to save the world?

Yes
4 (50%)
No
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: fellowship through fun  (Read 4287 times)

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
fellowship through fun
« on: January 15, 2010, 02:04:06 AM »
Greetings from Fantasy Island, ( Taiwan)

I believe in the human race, that we can overcome any obstacle that impedes our true nature of caring about our fellowman. Optimism and compassion are what makes us all happy to face each new day, together on this planet. I encourage all of my brothers and sisters to play together. When we are at play, serious issues melt away and don't distract us from enjoying the fun we share together. Wind, a powerful force on this planet, is free for us all to use. Big kites, harnesses, snowboards and surfboards can last for years if we take care of them, and used ones can be purchased for a song and a dance. Here's my question, is it possible to save the world through kitesurfing? Luck to all!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: fellowship through fun
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 05:26:13 AM »
Your Utopian delusions remind me of Yoko Ono.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 05:51:03 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

Just sum it up by "Heil Stalin".

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 05:53:34 AM »
Yoko! That's pretty funny. If you knew me, you would laugh, too. I have fun with some Japanese people from time to time, though. They hook up with our club and have a great time at Golden Beach, Tainan. I suppose living without fun can keep people as yourself locked in Mr. Pessimist's arms. Living on Fantasy Island for 22 years has shown me that anything is possible, given the effort required to achieve it. When I say, Go Fly a Kite, don't get me wrong. I'm encouraging you to have fun.

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 06:01:39 AM »
ALL babies are pure, not just Jewish babies. Also, If the belief in an eye for an eye were to be upheld, Arabs are way behind on getting even. You should hate Germans more than Arabs in this regard. Just a fact, please don't take offense. If you do take offense, then you are incapable of being objective in this matter, and I can only hope your hate takes a vacation.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 06:10:13 AM »
Look man, i think you're pretty ignorant about Israel, and maybe about anything outside of Taiwan and Kites. Your advice are just laughable. Yoko Ono suggested that Jews and Arabs can reach peace by making a convention and shouting at each other. They would keep shouting until they run out of air and then they will each go to their homes happy and there will be peace. There is more logic in her idea than yours.

I wish you no harm. But before you delve into international peace mediation I suggest you do some research that's all, or better yet, stay away from things that are of no concern to you. Try to resolve your own issues with the mainland China with kites, if it works out for you, then maybe we Jews will try it too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 06:29:53 AM »
ALL babies are pure, not just Jewish babies. Also, If the belief in an eye for an eye were to be upheld, Arabs are way behind on getting even. You should hate Germans more than Arabs in this regard. Just a fact, please don't take offense. If you do take offense, then you are incapable of being objective in this matter, and I can only hope your hate takes a vacation.
The Arabs started way before Nazis and your not here to judge who is objective because who says your objective?  .Now some facts.http://www.isranet.org/Israzine/Israzine_V2N21_JewsofEasternMed.htm 

Read this for starters

The Jews of the Eastern Mediterranean before and after the Arab Conquest
Excerpted from: Martin Gilbert. “The Routledge Atlas of Jewish History.” 7th edition

“… 6,000 Jews massacred in Fez in 1033; hundreds of Jews slaughtered in Muslim Cordoba between 1010 and 1015; 4,000 Jews killed in Muslim riots in Grenada in 1066, wiping out the entire community; the Berber Muslim Almohad depredations of Jews (and Christians) in Spain and North Africa between 1130 and 1232, which killed tens of thousands, while forcibly converting thousands more, and subjecting the forced Jewish converts to Islam to a Muslim Inquisition; the 1291 pogroms in Baghdad and its environs, which killed (at least) hundreds of Jews; the 1465 pogrom against the Jews of Fez; the late 15th century pogrom against the Jews of the Southern Moroccan oasis town of Touat; the 1679 pogroms against, and then expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Sanaa, Yemen to the unlivable, hot and dry Plain of Tihama, from which only 1,000 returned alive, in 1680, 90% having died from exposure; recurring Muslim anti-Jewish violence-including pogroms and forced conversions-throughout the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, which rendered areas of Iran (for example, Tabriz) Judenrein; the 1834 pogrom in Safed where raging Muslim mobs killed and grievously wounded hundreds of Jews; the 1888 massacres of Jews in Isfahan and Shiraz, Iran; the 1910 pogrom in Shiraz; the pillage and destruction of the Casablanca, Morocco ghetto in 1907; the pillage of the ghetto of Fez Morocco in 1912; the government sanctioned anti-Jewish pogroms by Muslims in Turkish Eastern Thrace during June-July, 1934 which ethnically cleansed at least 3000 Jews; and the series of pogroms, expropriations, and finally mass expulsions of some 900,000 Jews from Arab Muslim nations, beginning in 1941 in Baghdad (the murderous "Farhud," during which 600 Jews were murdered, and at least 12,000 pillaged )-eventually involving cities and towns in Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Syria, Aden, Bahrain, and culminating in 1967 in Tunisia-that accompanied the planning and creation of a Jewish state, Israel, on a portion of the Jews' ancestral home.” Andrew Bostom. “Antisemitism in Islam’s Foundation Texts.” Jewcy. November 18, 2008.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:24:01 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 06:42:34 AM »
Look man,
I wouldn't start a dialogue in that tone, but, as you say, I'm not living in hell, as you must be. The problems between Taiwan and China are many and complicated, for sure. And I am involved with Chinese kiters and have established a relationship with a shop over there. Maybe kitesurfing will lend a hand in the gaps that exist between both countries. My point to you is that if we let our hate lapse for a time, if we let the fog of war settle for a moment and examine closely why our hate has festered to the degree it has, we will find a shred of hope that we can build on. It's that close examination that we can't find our way of achieving. Why not let it be through fun activities? I have no fear of you my young friend. I served in the military for six years, obtained fighting skills that I share with honorable friends and I fear no man. It is illegal to own firearms here in Taiwan, so I am free to live without fear, something I wish for every living soul on Earth. Luck to all!
Kiteboarderjoe

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 06:51:19 AM »
The Spanish inquisition is responsible for more deaths of Jewish people than Arabs if you want to go back in history! Not just deaths, the Catholic church made the lives of jewish people hell for centuries. They humiliated jewish people who upheld their faith. Made them live in squalor and tried to rob them them of any bit of dignity they possessed. Your hate of so called Christians should be on a deeper lever than of Arabs, in my opinion. That is if you live by the eye for eye code. Luck to all!
Kiteboarderjoe

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 06:56:13 AM »
Fly the arabian carpets with the kites.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 07:04:08 AM »
                                                                בס"ד
The Spanish inquisition is responsible for more deaths of Jewish people than Arabs

Where did you learn history? the Arabs have been murdering, raping, enslaving, robbing, humiliating and persecuting Jews for over 1,400 years. The Inquisition didn't last this long.

if you want to go back in history! Not just deaths, the Catholic church made the lives of jewish people hell for centuries. They humiliated jewish people who upheld their faith. Made them live in squalor and tried to rob them them of any bit of dignity they possessed.
No debate on this.

Your hate of so called Christians should be on a deeper lever than of Arabs, in my opinion. That is if you live by the eye for eye code. Luck to all!

The Arabs and Christian Jew Haters should be hated both. Btw, these Christians are honest Christians.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 07:32:10 AM »
Your from Fantasy Island alright.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 07:57:14 AM »
I'm American. From Redondo Beach, California. I do my best to see the bright side, overlook transgressions, and live in peace with my fellowman, whatever ethnicity, religion or race. Luck to all!
Kiteboarderjoe

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »
I hope with all my heart that the hatred you possess against your fellowman, Arabs, Christians, nonbelievers in any religion, will vanish. Because if it festers and grows, you are wasting so much fun and pleasure that is there for the taking. This choice you are faced with has a shelf-life. You can join the hateful in their graves, or join the joyful in their praise.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 08:34:31 AM »
Joe, you obviously do not know what islam is.

The nazi muslims rely on fools such as yourself to claim islam is a religion of peace and you blindly go along with that.

Does your fantasy world keep a closed curtain about the murderous activities commited by muslims worldwide?

You talk about fun and wind while muslims are murdering in the name of islam.

Muslims are modern day NAZIS....and you talk about hate?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 08:37:20 AM »
I hope with all my heart that the hatred you possess against your fellowman, Arabs, Christians, nonbelievers in any religion, will vanish. Because if it festers and grows, you are wasting so much fun and pleasure that is there for the taking. This choice you are faced with has a shelf-life. You can join the hateful in their graves, or join the joyful in their praise.
Watch my video's I have posted and see what Islam really is.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 08:38:58 AM »
One more thing....you knew this Forum was anti islam so why did you join?

Did you join just to complain?

Did you join because you had a delusional moment where you thought you could convince us muslims are peaceful?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 08:41:53 AM »
Watch my video's I have posted and see what Islam really is.

He won't watch the videos Irish....and honestly I think he already knows what islam is all about.

I have a feeling this guy is a muzzie and he's just trolling.

Shalom - Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »
The article below may not be totally righteous, but is worth noting in the context discussed here:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2009/mercer820-1.htm
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 10:42:34 AM »
You're very naive.

Sure you can head over with the best of intentions, fellowship, etc, and the vile evil bastards that are our enemies will still try to kill us. Because you are oblivious to one fact, THEY ARE PSYCHOTIC and INSANE.

Go watch a horror film with a serial killer, then ask yourself if taking the psycho in the film out for some fun times and fellowship with you will keep him from killing you in the end.

Think Nazi's, think serial killers, think Islamic terrorists that slaughter plane loads of people and fly them into buildings, these are inhuman, insane vicious creatures that all reason has left, and you suggest flying kites with them to get them to change? Er, good luck with that. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:50:07 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »
Christians? tell that to half the forum who are Christians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 11:03:45 AM »
Just ban it and move on
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 04:31:22 PM »
Listen, as an individual, you can pull off stuff like that..fly a kite with someone who should be your enemy...However, I will stand, bat and nail, to defend my life and my loved ones when my enemy doesn't want peace is about to kill me.  There is a rule in Judaism that if my enemy is planning on slaying me, I should wake up before dawn and slay him first.

I'm sorry, but the utopia kite flying thing works only for people who like utopia and kite flying...it's not for everyone...and certainly not for this movement.

Look man,
I wouldn't start a dialogue in that tone, but, as you say, I'm not living in hell, as you must be. The problems between Taiwan and China are many and complicated, for sure. And I am involved with Chinese kiters and have established a relationship with a shop over there. Maybe kitesurfing will lend a hand in the gaps that exist between both countries. My point to you is that if we let our hate lapse for a time, if we let the fog of war settle for a moment and examine closely why our hate has festered to the degree it has, we will find a shred of hope that we can build on. It's that close examination that we can't find our way of achieving. Why not let it be through fun activities? I have no fear of you my young friend. I served in the military for six years, obtained fighting skills that I share with honorable friends and I fear no man. It is illegal to own firearms here in Taiwan, so I am free to live without fear, something I wish for every living soul on Earth. Luck to all!
Kiteboarderjoe
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kiteboarderjoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 07:00:58 PM »
Greetings,
I just got back from a weekend full of kitesurfing fun with my like minded brothers and sisters. I was just reading some of the posts that were left in my absence and wanted to reply to some of them. First, the reason I joined this group. I understand where hate comes from. I find it useless and leading to nothing good. If you admit that you're a group of haters, joined in brotherhood to hate, you guys need someone like me to either hate more, or to distract you from your hate. You are justified, I'm sure in your hatred against Muslims, Christians and the guy who looked at you wrong last week at the gas station. The fuel needed to feed your hatred will always be in ready supply. And the occupied territories where the Zionists are evicting people who have lived there their whole lives are supposed to go quietly without complaint? If you were born into a Palestinian family, what would you do? Hate the occupiers? Resist and fight?
Complicated situation, to say the least.
Some of you resort to calling me disrespectful names. Do you expect me to respect such people? If you can only blast others with differing viewpoints, your credibility to discredit others who criticize this group are diminished considerably. I suspect, the ones here with the most venom, are the ones that would back down immediately if I were to get in your face and confront you, without a weapon or a friend to back you up. Your fear is what is driving your hatred. I truly pity you.
Luck to you all!
Kiteboarderjoe

Moshe92

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 07:04:11 PM »
Lets all just hold hands and sing around the campfire.