Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday January 24, 2010  (Read 10892 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday January 24, 2010
« on: January 16, 2010, 04:32:46 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is diffrence between Autism and Asperger's Syndrome?  Aren't they the same thing? Also what is ADHD/ADD? Weren't people like Albert Einstein and Issac Newton autistic or was that only a rumor? Also many people and children are diganosed with Autism?

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:28:07 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday January 24, 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 04:41:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Some Nazis such as Pat Buchanan and David Duke claim to support Serbia. Of course they have a double standard since they support Muslim Nazi terrorists if they're Arab but oppose Muslim Nazi terrorists if they're Albanian. Do you think that they have this double standard just because they hate Jews?

It's disappointing that some Serbs fall under the illusion that these Nazis are actually their friends. As Serbian Canadian pointed out, there are some Serbs on StørmFrønt. Hopefully, those people will find JTF some day.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:24:42 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 07:33:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Mike Tyson? Also What do you think of the Stock Market so far for the year 2010? What are your thoughts on Scott Brown?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 06:09:37 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 08:51:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First, a comment. Believe me, you don't need to convince me that the current Mexican government is plenty evil. I'm from southern California as you know and I know what the Mexican regime and its agents in the United States do. The Mexican civil war (the Mexican government vs. the cartels) is a lot like the Algerian or Pakistani civil war: the existing regime is already despicable and lets the Taliban do pretty much whatever it wants, and helps the Taliban, but yet the Taliban wants to overthrow the Pakistani military government that is now in power anyway. I am not sure that I agree that BHO would stop the drug cartels from winning at all costs, btw. He would probably rush to recognize them as "the democratic voice of the Mexican people". Don't you agree?

1: Do you think the vile worm Steven Weigang (ys"vz) is perhaps a Pedofront (or some other WN) agent who is cozying up to Jews (righteous and evil alike) in order to gather their personal information to share with Nazis like Tina Greco did?

2: I know there is very little chance of an overt Nazi getting elected as president of the U.S. (though it is not impossible; there is plenty of overt anti-Semitism even here), but please try to visualize what the Israeli response would be to a President Alex Jones, Joseph Sobran, Pat Buchanan, etc. My guess is that they would kowtow even more than before but I want your take.

G-d bless, Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 08:29:38 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 12:33:13 AM »
Would you eat sushi?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 01:37:23 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Someday when you are 120 and pass on to the next world, do you wish to be buried in Israel?  Do you think this would be allowed, even if you are barred from going there as a living person?

Also, how is Jimmy Sullivan doing in Israel?

I pray daily for you,

WestCoastJTF
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 06:31:02 PM by WestCoastJTF »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 08:40:02 AM »
Shalom Chaim

One is permitted to save a Jewish life on shabbat as long as his life is not put in danger. Is this correct?

Is a Jew permitted to do the same thing but with a righteous gentile any day of the week and Shabbat?  How about a random gentile (don't know if he is evil or righteous) within Israel?  What if it is a random gentile in a country not considered evil nor righteous? If not what about an innocent gentile child who's parents are still alive?  What if the parents are evil?  What if that child is already orphaned, but it is an evil nation or city? 

We see Israelis helping Hatians after this earthquake even on Shabbat.  What's your opinion of this for the weekday and Shabbat?  What if it was a random gentile or innocent child in Tehran? "Jordan"? Detroit?  NYC? New Orleans? Frankfurt, Germany? South Africa? Vancouver?  I'm sure the Talmud goes into detail on this subject.

Thank you
Dr Dan
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:46:21 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 11:08:37 AM »
Why did God have Avraham circumcise Yishmael?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 01:59:28 PM »
Hello Chaim,

how well known is Hayamin Ha'Amiti amongst the Hilltop communities in Judea and Samaria?
It would seem to me that the word should spread extremely fast and from thereon to the rest of Israel.

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 12:00:06 AM »
Shalomn Chaim, I am surprised that no one brought martin luther king's name, seeing it was his birthday. What is your opinion of him? and why do so many white people worship him?

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 12:06:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I recently read a very interesting book by the author Michael Chabon, called "The Yiddish Policeman's Union." It is about a fictional alternate history where the Israelis were overrun by the Arabs in 1948 and so instead they settled in a territory of Alaska. The official language is Yiddish instead of Hebrew, and the Jewish state is basically a giant ghetto of the United States. The bad guys in the book are Zionists who try to destroy the Dome of the Rock, and an Evangelical senator who wants to restore the land of Israel. Do you know anything about this book or have any opinion on it or its author? I personally am annoyed by people who celebrate Yiddish culture at the expense of Hebrew.

Plaice is, indeed, a kind of flounder - here is a picture of one:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 02:04:34 PM by Trace »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 06:23:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Is there much of a difference between The Jamaican people and The Haitians and if so what are they?

Did you hear from the Black Anti Semitic piece of animal excrement from Washinton who made a 4 part video on Nazi zootube about accusing The IDF doctors of Organ Harvesting the people of Haiti. The IDF saved 30 Haitians which is also shown in his Nazi video but theres no mention of that. Whats your opinion of this Black Animal? Is this a perfect example of bitting the hand that feeds you?

What's the difference between an Ashkenazi Jew and a Sephardi Jew?
What other types (I say types because I don't know if Ashkenazi or Sephardi are races or something else) are there?

P.s. Please forgive me if I misspelled Ashkenazi or Sephardi.

Thanks as always and Gd Bless you, your loved ones and every Jewish Person throughout the world.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 06:35:22 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 02:22:18 PM »
Hello Chaim.

I recently read a JTF article that was written in 1999 during NATO's bombing of Yugoslavia. It said that JTF was organizing protests condemning Bill Clinton and Madeleine Albright's actions. It talked about one rally which took place in New York next to the Serbian Orthodox Church and said that you made a speech. What did you say to the crowd? Could you tell us about more about those protests? Were there many Serbs and people in general at these protests that you organized?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:46:22 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 05:14:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
One can see you are dedicated to JTF but do you ever take a vacation?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 02:31:01 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Last week you mentioned that you had rich lawyer relatives. I have two questions that might be a bit personal so don't hesitate to not answer. 1) Do you have siblings? 2) How do you make enough money to survive?
                                                            Thanks and may Hashem help us

p.s. Do you ever sleep? If so, when and for how long?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:44:01 AM by Mo2388 »

Offline Laughing Sage

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 06:55:25 PM »
If an angel of God said that his master would let you kill a group of people with ease and no retaliation and if that angel said the group must be one of three groups--anti-Zionist peaceniks, Jews for Jesus or Muslim terrorists--which group would you pick to suffer your wrath?

Also do you have a Talmud to consult should a JTF poster want to ask you questions about the Talmud?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 11:19:05 PM »
Chaim, what is your opinion of Vincent Bugliosi? I personally have a ton of respect for him and have never heard anything he said that I don't fully agree with. Something gives me the funny feeling that you're not going to agree, but I hope I'm wrong.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 12:07:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In The peoples Republic of Kalifornia, there is a gaystapo effort to overturn Prop 8. They've went to the courts to try and get it overturned, and the arguments are being heard now.

How should we debate this issue of homosexuality? The argument I usually use is that when so-called same sex "marriages" are made legal, religious rights are destroyed. Of course, even if exemptions were made for religious people and organizations to not support these mock-marriages via tax dollars or giving benefits to same-sex "couples", I would still be against supporting homosexuality and same-sex "marriage" because its immoral.

How should we debate this issue, in a way which would defeat our opponents and let the people know what they should support?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 03:26:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

When you were in the prison system did you have any crazy cellmates, black or otherwise? Was being in solitary in a way a good thing, in that it kept you away from the general violent prison population?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 12:51:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks as always for your rock’em-sock’em truth telling.

1)  Could you talk a little about the role of angels in Judaism. Do they each have specific tasks that they do? What’s the difference between, say, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael?

2)  Of all the groups you were stuck with in prison, which group was the LEAST despicable?

3)  Is there any country besides Israel that you would like to visit?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 07:57:37 AM »

1)Did you see the new film "precious"...it's about a black girl who gets raped by her father and has a retarded child from the rape.

2)In the black community, the parents abuse the kids then the kids abuse their own kids.  Is it the kids' fault that they grow up to become beasts?
How can you end the cycle of retardation from these individuals?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:54:27 PM by ape »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 10:32:12 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

thank you for answering my question last week.

This week I want to ask you if you would agree with a global transfer.

Germany suffers from unproductive & criminal Muslims, a birth deficite and large areas in the new countries of Germany are depopulated. So my idea is to do a population exchange. I would propose a right for all oriental Christians to come to Germany and paying them the journey as well as giving them a little ammount of money to start. This would include the Christians in Yesha. Germans would intermarry and the only lasting point would be, that we have then in addition to the two major churches one or two more after two generations. It would preserve the Christian character of the land and the Bolschewiks and Nazis would be marginalized after an immigration of 25 to 30 million people. It is known, that Christian immigrants mostly vote for conservative or classic liberal parties, like Muslims vote for animals. And there are examples in history, that Christian immigration i.e. of the Calvinist Hugenottes make it a better country.

At the same time I would propose a programm of deportation of criminal Muslims and encouraging the rest to leave to the Islamic world with the classic JTF programm you recommended for Israel. This programm should apply too to the known Muzzi colloborateurs. I would write the programm bilingual in German & English and sent it in the name of JTF after you checked it to all major newspapers as well as our friends at i.e. Wilders PVV. Perhaps this would have an impact.

What do you think of this plan?

Sincerly,

Ulli
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:02:27 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 04:38:03 PM »
Chaim, first I want to thank you for your continuous support. What should I feel toward Jews who hate rabbi Meir Kahane? I was on my way to Europe and next to me was siting Israeli scientist. He is originally from Bagdad and muslim nazis almost killed his entire family. He says that rabbi Kahane was a "fool" because Israel belongs to Arabs as well as Jews. That made me very angry as his statement that Serbs will bow down to the western powers. I seldom talk to Serbs who do not support Serbian Radical Party and its leader Vojislav Seselj. Should I act the same way towards Jews that I consider traitors or should I talk with them if I find my self in that position?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 11:53:25 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Recently you seem to have approved of one of our members impersonating you in order to get publicity for JTF. While I am glad for the publicity, the deception aspect of this bothers me. I certainly agree with using deception against enemies, such as Muslims, but it seems like anyone who would give positive press to JTF would be more like friends. Could you explain a little more why you were ok with that member's actions?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »
                                                                              בס"ד

Wussup Chaim?

What is your opinion on Yad Va'Shem? Do you think it should be open to Gentile visitors? Do you think we should continue with those ceremonies inviting leaders from all over the world (including the Pope) on Yom Ha'Shoa?

Thanks as always and may you have a wonderful blessed week, Ron Ben Michael.