Author Topic: Why I banned Steven Weigang, who calls himself "German Kahanist"  (Read 36786 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I always treated Steven Weigang with kindness and courtesy and respect. When he came to me with his personal problems, I always offered to help. Weigang thanked me and repeatedly told me how much he supports and admires JTF.

So I was shocked when I learned that Weigang was writing to people that I am a "terrorist", that G-d banned me from Israel, and that he finds it humorous and laughs at my being banned.

Weigang also praises the traitors Irv and Shelly Rubin, calling them the true examples of Kahanism.

Weigang says that JTF is not a real Kahanist organization and urges people to boycott JTF. He refers to JTF as "our enemies".

Here is what I wrote to Weigang in regard to the Rubins:

You write that the Rubins are not traitors.

When Irv Rubin called for the death penalty against the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard in front of 30 million people on national American television, according to you, that was not treason.

When Irv Rubin condemned my actions to liberate Soviet Jewry as "terrorism" and said that I should be thrown in prison for the rest of my life, according to you, that was not treason. Oh I forgot, you say the same thing as Rubin. You also call me a "terrorist".

When Irv Rubin raised money for the "Victor Vancier Legal Defense Fund" to supposedly help me while I was in prison and instead he stole every penny, according to you, that was not treason.

When Irv Rubin told the Village Voice that he would not mourn if Rabbi Meir Kahane "dropped dead", according to you, that was not treason.

When Shelly Rubin supported the expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Gush Katif and northern Samaria because Arik Sharon knows what he is doing and because the expulsion is being carried out by the "democratically elected government of Israel", according to you, that was not treason.

After I sent this private message to Weigang, he responded by viciously attacking me personally and by smearing JTF on the German-language "JDL" forum that he created.

Weigang writes on his German forum that JTF "is a radical and violent organization in the United States". He then ridicules JTF by asserting that we are only an internet organization. How can we be a violent organization if we are only an internet organization? You can't have it both ways, Herr Weigang!

Of course, Weigang is a pathological liar who knows very well that we are not "violent". And he also knows that we are much more than just an internet organization. Not that we are ashamed of our vital internet work: we have over 1.5 million views on our Hebrew videos on flix, and we also reach many other people with over 1300 videos that we have posted on youtube. According to Weigang, this is not important.

In addition, we fund the activities of Judea/Samaria Jewish heroes such as Noam Federman - activities which prevent the Arab Nazis from taking over large sections of Biblical Israel. Nothing is more important to Jewish survival at this time than the struggle of the Judea/Samaria Jews to prevent the creation of an independent Hamas/Fatah Muslim Nazi terrorist state in Israel's Biblical heartland.

Steven Weigang is a sick person with a German "JDL" forum that no one goes to, just as Shelly Rubin has no one on her so-called forum. Weigang and Rubin each have "organizations" with only 3 or 4 members.

I created this thread so that everyone will know why I had to ban Weigang.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why I banned Steven Weigang, who calls himself "German Kahanist"
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 10:50:54 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that this had to happen but I understand. I had no idea he had such animosity toward JTF.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 10:59:37 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that this had to happen but I understand. I had no idea he had such animosity toward JTF.

בס''ד

I also had no idea. I still have his private messages where he repeatedly claimed that he supports us.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 11:11:46 PM »
While I wish I could say i'm surprised, i'm not. There are "double agents" and infiltrators everywhere you go nowadays.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 11:12:47 PM »
What a disappointment.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 11:15:52 PM »
I think that 10 minute videos are much more important than stickers, flyers, and t-shirts. Steven wrote on his forum that JTF donations "go into Chaim's pocket." It's terrible that he made such an accusation with no proof.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 11:25:19 PM »
בס''ד

The claim that I would steal money that goes to feed the children in hilltop outposts is so obscene that it is beyond words.

I have never taken a single penny from JTF. And I never took a single penny from JDL even though Rabbi Kahane offered to raise money to pay me a salary.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 11:25:50 PM »
He sounds like quite the backbiter!  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 11:29:53 PM »
Oh, well. I can't even remember who that was.
What's his blog?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 11:32:13 PM »
While I wish I could say i'm surprised, i'm not. There are "double agents" and infiltrators everywhere you go nowadays.

How do you infiltrate an open forum?
It's open. It's open to all.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 11:34:49 PM »
I'm shocked because he really seemed enthusiastic towards JTF. I guess he had a different view of what an organization should be.

Exactly where did he write those things about JTF and why? It seems so sudden.

It's funny how all these so-called "Honorable" members have been getting banned. It started with the daleksfear guy then AH, PAZ and now GK. Makes you wonder..who will be the next traitor?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 11:39:35 PM »
בס''ד

I would prefer not to publicize his pathetic site. I apologize AngryChineseKahanist for removing the post with his link but I don't want to give him the attention he desperately seeks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 11:40:30 PM »

Ahhh! I see.
He's with JDL of the fatherland:

So is he Deutschland Juden or is he part of the master race?

I don't believe he was Jewish....

It is sad that so many of the members turn rotten after a while. Sometimes I think we attract some very disturbed individuals like that MSD dude..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 11:44:50 PM »
When did this happen?!? Why was I so out of the loop?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »

Ahhh! I see.
He's with JDL of the fatherland:

So is he Deutschland Juden or is he part of the master race?

I don't believe he was Jewish....

It is sad that so many of the members turn rotten after a while. Sometimes I think we attract some very disturbed individuals like that MSD dude..

ummm...was he ever? Probably not.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 11:46:33 PM »
I couldn't stand him anyway!!!  Why the hell did he like George W Bush?  If I was a moderator and I saw a member with that kind of name, I would have banned them cold Turkey!!!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 11:48:11 PM »

He was an idiot.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 11:50:14 PM »
I thought it was weird that he posted on the splinter "forum" and the retard's so-called "forum".

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 11:50:24 PM »
When did this happen?!? Why was I so out of the loop?

בס''ד

I was also out of the loop. Until a few days ago, I considered him to be a loyal JTFer and regarded him as a personal friend.

All of a sudden, I see that he is viciously attacking us.

BTW, for those who are asking about his background, he is not Jewish and never was.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 11:50:39 PM »
בס''ד

I would prefer not to publicize his pathetic site. I apologize AngryChineseKahanist for removing the post with his link but I don't want to give him the attention he desperately seeks.

You made him honourable winged member, but trash my posts. That's ok. Doesn't bother me one bit.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 11:53:23 PM »
You made him honourable winged member, but trash my posts. That's ok. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Let it go dude. Everyone's posts get edited at times.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 11:59:07 PM »
בס''ד

בס''ד

I only removed one post with the link to his pathetic site. Again, I apologize AngryChineseKahanist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 12:02:45 AM »
בס''ד

בס''ד

I only removed one post with the link to his pathetic site. Again, I apologize AngryChineseKahanist.

Not a problem.
But you have to admit, you've crowned lots of people who later turned on you. Lots.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 12:03:14 AM »
What do you think Steven really is/was? Do you think he could have been a Pedofront infiltrator?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 12:04:01 AM »
you've crowned lots of people who later turned on you. Lots.
And how many of those people fooled you too, buddy?