Author Topic: Why I banned Steven Weigang, who calls himself "German Kahanist"  (Read 37431 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Why I banned Steven Weigang, who calls himself "German Kahanist"
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2010, 07:58:34 AM »
who is RCH ?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2010, 07:59:30 AM »
I did the same thing as you Bryan by keeping quiet about Steven and Peter for over a year despite RCH telling me they were both traitors right at the beginning of 2009.

"RCH was right from the start!"

Absolutely she was brother Robert!!  :)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2010, 08:01:38 AM »
who is RCH ?

Our Righteous Gentile friend who has helped JTF on Zootube in ways you cannot even begin to imagine HinduZionist!!

:)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2010, 08:03:58 AM »
who is RCH ?

Our Righteous Gentile friend who has helped JTF on Zootube in ways you cannot even begin to imagine HinduZionist!!

and that member is on zootube only, not on forum? sorry i dont know much. But the efforts are truly great.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2010, 08:10:59 AM »
who is RCH ?

and that member is on zootube only, not on forum? sorry i dont know much. But the efforts are truly great.

Yes she helped Chaim with our Hebrew videos for the last 6 months by rating, promoting & favoriting them as well as re-uploading literally HUNDREDS of them. She would get up every morning at 4 AM and would sometimes stay up for 18 hours doing this incredible work for us. All for the sincere love of the young Jews in Eretz Yisrael who wrote to her thanking her for her work.

She is now suffering from ill health and I want every JTF member to PLEASE pray a Refuah Shlema for her speedy recovery!!

May Hashem Bless RCH and her family!!!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2010, 08:26:26 AM »
                                                 בס"ד

Well then Ron RCH and Joshua were right!!!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2010, 08:29:27 AM »
                                                   בס"ד

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22steven+weigang%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Mr. Steven Weigang.  Internet celebrity. :laugh:

I love it when people promote themeselves cause they don't have other people to do that

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2010, 08:41:00 AM »
                                                 בס"ד

Well then Ron RCH and Joshua were right!!!

We sure were brother Ron!!

Hakarat ha'emet!

G'mar Chatima Tova, Ron!!

Kol Tuv Achi

:) :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2010, 08:52:30 AM »
Steven wasn't the first. Unfortunately he was a sick mentally disturbed individual much like those who turned against us in the past. More will come.

Jtf is not for people who really belong in a mental home. Its hard ti weed them out when you haven't met them in person. Thank Gd, however we are watching each others' backs. No need to be critical of anyone who didn't know what was coming.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2010, 09:09:57 AM »
Maybe his nickname was hacked? He did post some strange topic about Serbian Rap music. I just want our member Serbian Husar back.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2010, 10:33:06 AM »
Maybe his nickname was hacked? He did post some strange topic about Serbian Rap music. I just want our member Serbian Husar back.
Husar joined Tina Greco's side.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2010, 10:34:11 AM »
4International, you are absolutely right. Chaim is not a racist. If Chaim hated all Croats he would have just banned AH right away.

Is RCH life-threateningly ill, or is it more of a chronic but not actually lethal problem she has? (You can PM me.)

Moshe92

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2010, 12:04:28 PM »
I'm shocked because he really seemed enthusiastic towards JTF. I guess he had a different view of what an organization should be.

Exactly where did he write those things about JTF and why? It seems so sudden.

It's funny how all these so-called "Honorable" members have been getting banned. It started with the daleksfear guy then AH, PAZ and now GK. Makes you wonder..who will be the next traitor?

ProJewCatholic is another honorable winged member who turned against JTF although he wasn't banned.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »
We on Serbian section knew it all along, but we couldn't say anything against "honorable winged member". It was the same situation with American Hero.
Yes...I think a lot of members saw things with German Kahanist but did not want to rock the boat. While a few questionable things came to my attention about German Kahanist a while back I never personally saw the same with American Hero. Still as they say were there is smoke there must be fire. The big difference is that I have not seen A.H turn on JTF like some of the others who were banned did.
True he still wishes only the best for this site
I agree.  Funny that he was railroaded by...PZ and GK(both banned).  I know the Serbian members didn't want him here because he is Croatian, but look who help them acheive their goals.
They should stop bringing AH up.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2010, 01:39:04 PM »
Your guys are right on, giving 'Honorable' status to any new member should be carefully considered and a panel of admins and other honorable members should vote on it, just my opinion.
Here are a few of the RED Flags to look for in the future:
*anyone who posts excessively within short time of joining.
*posts personal info.+ pics of self or surroundings
*befriends quickly, gets to personal with select few.
*creates divisions by starting sensitive topics, tries to break up solidarity among members
Feel free to add you 2 cents...

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »
I agree.  Funny that he was railroaded by...PZ and GK(both banned).  I know the Serbian members didn't want him here because he is Croatian, but look who help them acheive their goals.

I doubt you even took a look at some of his posts in the Serbian section. Though I hope it was explained to you why he was banned so you don't assume that he was banned because he was Croatian. And yes I am aware that when he first joined he was questioned by members. During my time here, no one had any problems with him though. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2010, 01:48:11 PM »
someone who wants your IM and sends you pics of themself and acts inappropriately.

Someone who continually insults other members who have been here longer than them, or just anyone, actually.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
I still think that Allen-T aka SamanthaTheCat was the biggest traitor. Before I joined the JTF, I remember when he use to be the first guy to post Pro-JTF videos and now he is a Neo-Nazi. He has to be is the biggest traitor to the JTF.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2010, 02:02:57 PM »
Can someone explain the story of daleksfearme to me?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2010, 02:17:56 PM »
Well this was a surprise. Why do people like him do this to us???
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »

I doubt you even took a look at some of his posts in the Serbian section. Though I hope it was explained to you why he was banned so you don't assume that he was banned because he was Croatian. And yes I am aware that when he first joined he was questioned by members. During my time here, no one had any problems with him though. 
I'm quite aware of the reasons given for AH being banned.  You don't have to be condescending.  I'm entitled to have my thoughts on the subject.  How is it possible to say that no one had any problems with him? 
By the way, why would I spend much time in the Serbian section? It is no place for non Serbs or so I have heard.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2010, 02:25:51 PM »
I still think that Allen-T aka SamanthaTheCat was the biggest traitor. Before I joined the JTF, I remember when he use to be the first guy to post Pro-JTF videos and now he is a Neo-Nazi. He has to be is the biggest traitor to the JTF.

This guy is plain and simple nuts. The worst thing with him was, that he hid behind a the picture of a frum Christian to cover his evil ways. Later then he showed his true new flag as a supporter of Nazism. I think the main problem with this kind of people is their lack of identity. They don't know who they really are. They change their identity like other people change their underwear. There is another canidate of this category.

Tina G. -> Satanist? Witch? Jewess? KKK? Christian? Atheist? Kahanist?

I have noticed, that nearly all of the people who turned against us had this problem. They clearly were confused about who they really are.

P.S.: Steven has imo the same problem. He should come clean with his identity too.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:42:41 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2010, 02:41:15 PM »
We on Serbian section knew it all along, but we couldn't say anything against "honorable winged member". It was the same situation with American Hero.

American Hero was banned?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »
yea i read some older posts of member husar, who made fine posts.. can i know what happened to him? also Ozz?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »
I sure do hope that Tina Greco has not come back here as someone else.

>:(

This guy is plain and simple nuts. The worst thing with him was, that he hid behind a the picture of a frum Christian to cover his evil ways. Later then he showed his true flag as a supporter of Nazism. I think the main problem with this kind of people is their lack of identity. They don't know who they really are. They change their identity like other people change their underwear. There is another canidate of this category.

Tina G. -> Satanist? Witch? Jewess? KKK? Christian? Atheist? Kahanist?

I have noticed, that nearly all of the people who turned against us had this problem. They clearly were confused about who they really are.

P.S.: Steven has imo the same problem. He should come clean with his identity too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל