Author Topic: Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day  (Read 7285 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day
« on: January 17, 2010, 01:07:00 AM »
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Which drugs are on sale?
Who got murdered?
Who got raped or sodomised?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 01:15:51 AM »
בס''ד

This is the wrong time to celebrate. I celebrate the memory of MLK in April.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 01:17:11 AM »
בס''ד

I celebrate the memory of MLK in April.

:::D Amen!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 01:34:39 AM »
                                                               בס"ד

Is it like the Naqbah day in Israel when you're "supposed" to be sad but you're actually blasting out from happiness and joy

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 01:43:42 AM »
                                                               בס"ד

Is it like the Naqbah day in Israel when you're "supposed" to be sad but you're actually blasting out from happiness and joy

not at all, its just a day that lots of people like because they don't have to work or go to school.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 01:48:12 AM »
Of all the people that deserve a day, this guy get's one!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 02:05:21 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9655&id=100000473245992&saved

^I must have a really good internal clock.  I made this album today w/o realizing it was MLK day coming up.

When I get treated as a, "junior man", by the goys...  he's a guy I look up to an an individual [and a real Republican] who was un-breakable.

I'd happily see Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and any other Leftist "civil rights leader", dragged around the walls of Troy, by Alexander the Great himself, until they perished.  I cannot think of two bigger complete failures of human beings.  It would be like having Herod taking the place of Moses in our society.

There are a lot of Black people I hate [I HATE Black-Americana society, it poisons their own people], but I would be total failure of a Jew if I did not try and shine like a light to other people.  I don't give a [censored] what color a person is, if you dress like a balloon pants wearing clown I can't give respect easily.  The same goes for a mouth full of slang, or bitter attitudes.

I take public transit near every day in Los Angeles.  I am a daily litmus test for anti-Semitism.  I don't trust a soul on the bus [or in public], but strangely, the Blacks and Mexicans are the ones who say stuff like, "Shalom Jewish brother", when I am on public transportation.  White Christians are the most anti-Semitic people  in Los Angeles buses.  I have taken public transportation for around 3 years now.

How many times does G-d tell the Jews they are a "stiff-necked" people?

Granted I see Blacks, and others, committing "hamas" on each other... 
-I am told "hamas" as a word appears only once in Torah, and it deals with Sodom and Gomorrah...  it vexes G-d when people do not walk in his holy ways, but it greatly vexes him more when people harm each other with no regard other than their own satisfactions achieved through harming others [rape, beating up people for money, etc.]. 
-The sole use of the word indicates great meaning to me [I'm just a Torah n00b who has studied for a year, but my teacher is a life long scholar, perhaps my opinion is a learned extension of his own].
-A Black friend of mine explained to me how it is so common for other Black people to want to [censored] his successes in life up to drag him down in misery, and family means nothing in his world because they are often the worst perpetrators of sabotage. - Sadly this "friend" [censored] me over...  I've been screwed over by a lot of people, but I will never lose faith...  I have a 5" scar on the side of my head from an Israeli I worked for who wouldn't pay me my paycheck, who decided I needed a crack in the head with a loaded shotgun's butt instead.  Go figure.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7341&id=100000473245992&l=c8cb530178
^What does a Jew look like?

HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR DAY! :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 12:09:29 PM »
I have no school tomorrow because of the "holiday." Mmmhmmm.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 12:22:36 PM »
בס''ד

This is the wrong time to celebrate. I celebrate the memory of MLK in April.

LOL, RIGHT ON! .....But does this mean that I have to return my feast for tomorrow?! So...No ribs, fried chicken, collard greens, corn bread and to wash it down some grape kool-aid?! I's spent my welfare on that sh*t. That's it! I be gettin my homies and steppin' off. Watch out for a riot! lol :::D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 12:36:15 PM »
I know I don't have off. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »
I know I don't have off. 

Dat be racist! All of us white devils should be off to celebrate this man! :::D

Just remember, be politcally correct and support the NAACP, chimps need love too! :::D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 12:48:53 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 12:55:13 PM »
So Chaim celebrates on my birthday. Should I feel honored that my birthday falls on his deathday?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 02:41:13 PM »
So Chaim celebrates on my birthday. Should I feel honored that my birthday falls on his deathday?

It should be a holiday.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 06:43:03 PM »
The late governor of Arizona, Evan Mecham, had the right idea.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 06:52:48 PM »
The late governor of Arizona, Evan Mecham, had the right idea.

Thanks! :)  I was unaware of him. He seemed like a great guy.....from what I read anyway.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 06:55:48 PM »
I know I don't have off. 
I get all the holidays off except that one....And G-d willing thats the way it will stay for the duration of my employment  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »
I don't get tomorrow off either, and believe it or not, my bank is open!  :laugh:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 08:07:48 PM »
I believe it and I feel for ya' brother

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 08:13:44 PM »
I don't get tomorrow off either, and believe it or not, my bank is open!  :laugh:
Sounds like a good bank!! Here on Long Island up until a few years ago most things went on as usual. We had garbage pickup and most things were open. In the past 3 or 4 years I see that more and more things are now closing for this so called holiday.   With each passing year the halo the liberals paint around MLK's head gets brighter and brighter. The revisionist are doing their job well.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:26:46 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 03:11:26 AM »
Lets note the crimes that happen Monday.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 03:18:32 AM »
This thread is all the young JDL'ers like German Kahanist need to see to be polarized anti-JTF, or at least apply the "racist" moniker.  GK is not the only anti-JTF/pro-JDL youngster I have met, in fact, I don't really know GK, just he is a disappointing "back-biter" who lies to fellow Jews freely.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 03:27:14 AM »
This thread is all the young JDL'ers like German Kahanist need to see to be polarized anti-JTF, or at least apply the "racist" moniker.  GK is not the only anti-JTF/pro-JDL youngster I have met, in fact, I don't really know GK, just he is a disappointing "back-biter" who lies to fellow Jews freely.

I'm not Jewish and I don't speak for anyone else. Almost all negroes commit crimes. Its not racist to point out crimes. I do hate them. So what? They are the most hateful people in the world.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 03:41:36 AM »

I'm not Jewish and I don't speak for anyone else. Almost all negroes commit crimes. Its not racist to point out crimes. I do hate them. So what? They are the most hateful people in the world.

I'm only observing how GK may feel.

--------

I agree most crimes are committed by black males.  I have Libertarian views on what crime is, "force and fraud".  I have extremely "draconian" near "gulag" views on crime and punishment.  I don't believe in social justice.  A person does not negotiate with a rabid dog because it has not had a chance for a better life.

I think Muslims are far more hateful than blacks are, certainly they have murdered more people in the past 1,400 years, and live in a far more repugnant culture.

Dr. King, as an individual, and a Right-wing Republican, is an inspiration, and when goys harass me on the bus, it is never a black, and I think about Dr. King who happens to have been black...  I don't let black people hog Dr. King as an inspirational person, no one should.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jerimiah Wright, and any other human scum bags like these individuals who betray their own people should be executed on live television as an example of modern day treasoniers. - Add Noam Chompsky to the list.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 03:49:19 AM »

I'm only observing how GK may feel.

--------

I agree most crimes are committed by black males.  I have Libertarian views on what crime is, "force and fraud".  I have extremely "draconian" near "gulag" views on crime and punishment.  I don't believe in social justice.  A person does not negotiate with a rabid dog because it has not had a chance for a better life.

I think Muslims are far more hateful than blacks are, certainly they have murdered more people in the past 1,400 years, and live in a far more repugnant culture.

Dr. King, as an individual, and a Right-wing Republican, is an inspiration, and when goys harass me on the bus, it is never a black, and I think about Dr. King who happens to have been black...  I don't let black people hog Dr. King as an inspirational person, no one should.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jerimiah Wright, and any other human scum bags like these individuals who betray their own people should be executed on live television as an example of modern day treasoniers. - Add Noam Chompsky to the list.

Sir, Marchin Lootin Koon was just like Jesse the Jackal, Al Sharlatan, and Jerimiah Wrong.
Marchin Lootin Koon was a racist, rapist, whoring gangster.

http://www.martinlutherking.org/
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 03:59:36 AM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774