Author Topic: Haitians Kill Aid Workers  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Haitians Kill Aid Workers
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:36:56 PM »
Can't say I'm surpried, it was only a matter of time.

Wyclef Jean-charity worker slain
The violence that has gripped Haiti in the wake of the massive earthquake has claimed the life of at least one aid worker -- a teenage boy killed working for Haitian born-rapper Wyclef Jean's charity, according to reports.

"Somebody wanted to carjack him," Jean told London's Telegraph.

The boy, whose name wasn't released, was shot dead as he was leaving a Port-au-Prince cemetery after dropping off corpses, the paper reported.

And two Dominican workers were shot as they were giving out food in the increasingly dangerous city, the country's police told MSNBC.

The severity of injuries to the victims was unclear.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wyclef_jean_charity_worker_slain_QfIpHWZMLW3xuMIeKqr8JL
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Haitians Kill Aid Workers
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »
I guess this prove the point to some arguments mentioned here against aid to ungrateful people who wouldn't help themselves.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »
This really disgusts me. 80% live in poverty and should be thankful for ANY help they can get! I don't live in poverty YET, but I never look a gift horse in the mouth.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 08:33:35 PM »
Well we can't say this was not expected... We had the same from American blacks during Catrina down in New Orleans.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 08:35:29 PM »
This is not surprising. I can imagine if a similar situation happened in Africa.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 09:05:02 PM »
I hope they did not drink the blood of aid workers!

In 2003, Haiti’s government gave voodoo official recognition, which could be construed as a contract extension (option to renew).

Earlier, on the anniversary date in August of 1961, “Papa Doc” Duvalier’s cabinet had a voodoo ceremony where once again they drank warm pigs blood.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 09:51:27 PM »
This is not surprising. I can imagine if a similar situation happened in Africa.

Remember Somalia and Blackhawk Down?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 10:59:07 PM »
This really disgusts me. 80% live in poverty and should be thankful for ANY help they can get! I don't live in poverty YET, but I never look a gift horse in the mouth.

As Chaim has said before you can give them everything(including over 100 million of our dollars). And they will still kill and never be happy nor satisfied

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 11:32:33 PM »
As bad as it is, 100 million to these voodoo practitioners pales in comparison to the 900 million we gave to the Israeli Arab Nazi occupiers early this year.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 11:33:45 PM »
Wish I could say that it surprises me, but I've come to expect that sort of thing from Hamites. Nobody here has mentioned the Reginald Denny attack during the Rodney King escapade. A bunch of us decided that if faced with a similar thing, whether we're driving a little toyota or a Mack truck we're putting the pedal to the metal and afterward we'll ask the question; "why can't we all just get along." It is a wise man that learns from his own mistakes, but an even wiser man learns from the mistakes of others!!

Shalom Y'all
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 03:05:27 AM »
80% live in poverty.  That is the problem.  I imagine they are quite uneducated as well.

Obviously walking into a "den of knifes" is suicide, but thinking all blacks are born psychos is...  chillul HaShem among the nations [and chillul HaShem to our numerous black Jewish brothers, some of which have maintained a Jewish identity through enormous circumstances... being black AND Jewish...].

I'm not a social expert, but, perhaps helping these people out in a time of non-crisis would be more effective in bringing a social change.

Of course my way of "helping out" is relentless and violent towards those who are "problematic to the peace process".  Bullets are cheap, tolerating criminality is expensive [in an un-civilized society more so than anywhere else].
--------
From hearing Chaim speak his views on foreign aid, we are of one mind.  Even if just foreign aid, and all of it's contracted ramifications, was cut to Israel the Jewish nation would be better off. :)

I cannot speak for Chaim, but I believe if taxes were reduced, people's generosity would more than pick up for "passing free money out" to impoverished countries.  [Tzedakah vs. totalitarian altruism.] - If this did not happen, still, in no way is totalitarian altruism morally tolerable.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 03:31:14 AM »
80% live in poverty.  That is the problem.  I imagine they are quite uneducated as well.

Obviously walking into a "den of knifes" is suicide, but thinking all blacks are born psychos is...  chillul HaShem among the nations [and chillul HaShem to our numerous black Jewish brothers, some of which have maintained a Jewish identity through enormous circumstances... being black AND Jewish...].

I'm not a social expert, but, perhaps helping these people out in a time of non-crisis would be more effective in bringing a social change.

Of course my way of "helping out" is relentless and violent towards those who are "problematic to the peace process".  Bullets are cheap, tolerating criminality is expensive [in an un-civilized society more so than anywhere else].
--------
From hearing Chaim speak his views on foreign aid, we are of one mind.  Even if just foreign aid, and all of it's contracted ramifications, was cut to Israel the Jewish nation would be better off. :)

I cannot speak for Chaim, but I believe if taxes were reduced, people's generosity would more than pick up for "passing free money out" to impoverished countries.  [Tzedakah vs. totalitarian altruism.] - If this did not happen, still, in no way is totalitarian altruism morally tolerable.

That's how they thank the dumb honkey for giving them millions of $USD$. I think it would probably be appropriate if some dumb honkey nation decides to bomb the rest of that hell hole.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:40:55 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 03:36:07 AM »
I guess this prove the point to some arguments mentioned here against aid to ungrateful people who wouldn't help themselves.

Can you blame them?

(I personally felt from the beginning that the only help that was in order was help with finding and digging up victims that are trapped under the debris).

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 04:38:43 AM »
What a shame.  :'(