Poll

What was Steven's true identity?

A German Nazi Pedofronter or like-minded WN
5 (14.3%)
A saboteur/provocateur from Guzofsky's (bowel) "movement"
3 (8.6%)
A leftist saboteur/infiltrator (since he called JTF "racist"/"extremist")
4 (11.4%)
Just a very demented young man
14 (40%)
Other
9 (25.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: What was the true identity of Steven Weigang (German "Kahanist")?  (Read 8569 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: What was the true identity of Steven Weigang (German "Kahanist")?
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 08:37:29 AM »
                                                   בס"ד

Bryan I think they got the Jew girls part
Dr.Brennan Fan add a "thinks a holy title like 'JDL' and a lame addition like 'Germany' turns the blondie guy who gets raped daily by Muslims into something" option
Well no one seems as shocked or angry by it. But ok Ron you seem to be right with things like this so i'll say no more of it. :-X
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 08:38:25 AM »
                                                  בס"ד

בס"ד

Dr.Brennan Fan add a "thinks a holy title like 'JDL' and a lame addition like 'Germany' turns the blondie guy who gets raped daily by Muslims into something" option
Well no one seems as shocked or angry by it. But ok Ron you seem to be right with things like this so i'll say no more of it.

by what? the title of his splinter "forum"?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:48 AM »
If I walk past a non-Jewish man, say a righteous Gentile JTF member, who is choking on food, can I give him the Heimlich maneuver on Shabbat?

If you don't help and purposely walk past me, and someone else gives me the Heimlich maneuver and saves my life and I catch you, you'll be the one needing it.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 08:41:07 AM »
בס''ד

When someone knowingly backstabs his friends for no reason, is that evil?

When someone knowingly spreads smears and lies against someone, is that evil?

On his so-called "forum", Steven Weigang writes under many different names. He has "members" who support him. The only problem is that these members do not exist. Most of them are Steven Weigang himself using different names. His "forum" and his "organization" are a farce and a joke just like Shelly Rubin's non-existent "organization".

Steven Weigang's real members are almost all JTFers. Because we are the only Kahanist movement with a large number of real members.

The same thing happened 25 years ago when I led the campaign to liberate over a million Soviet Jews. I had popular radio programs in New York and Florida which attracted many members to our organization. Irv Rubin, on the other hand, had only a handful of members in his Los Angeles chapter. Instead of working with me (I could have taught him how to build a bigger movement), Rubin was insanely jealous and obsessively did everything possible to try to undermine our organization. When I was arrested and in prison, Rubin gleefully said "What good is Chaim's big movement with many members now that he is going to be in prison for many years? Even though Chaim had the big organization and we were small, we won in the end." What Rubin didn't understand is that our goal was to free Soviet Jewry and not win some silly contest. Rubin didn't understand that I was willing to go to prison to save our brothers and sisters from behind the Iron Curtain.

Peter writes on the so-called "forum" how much he supports Steven Weigang. Really? If Steven could only see what Peter wrote to American Hero, he would be rather surprised. Peter wrote to American Hero that Steven is the only real member of his forum, and he wrote the most vicious things about Steven's personal and sex life. I have those messages from Peter. These guys not only backstab JTF, they also viciously backstab each other.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 08:47:21 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 08:41:32 AM »
                                                  בס"ד

בס"ד

Well no one seems as shocked or angry by it. But ok Ron you seem to be right with things like this so i'll say no more of it.

by what? the title of his splinter "forum"?
If this is another froum you talk about I have no idea because I don't visit other forums.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 08:43:11 AM »
                                                   בס"ד

בס''ד

These guys not only backstab JTF, they also viciously backstab each other.

And Steven called me a Muzzie
If this is another froum you talk about I have no idea because I don't visit other forums.

Then I'm confused

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 08:45:54 AM »
                                                   בס"ד

בס''ד

These guys not only backstab JTF, they also viciously backstab each other.

And Steven called me a Muzzie

Then I'm confused
::) ::) ::) Nvm I'm supposed to be silent here.  :-X
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 08:47:03 AM »
                                                     בס"ד

I think you've been drinking too much on Martin Luther King Jr. day

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 08:47:50 AM »
                                                     בס"ד

I think you've been drinking too much on Martin Luther King Jr. day
You can read me like a book.  ;D
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 08:54:22 AM »
Of course his actions were very evil and it's very hurtful that he betrayed both Chaim's friendship, and JTF as a whole. The only thing that I'm on the fence about is whether or not he is capable of changing his ways one day and realizing his mistake or if his heart is hardened already at such a young age. It would be very sad indeed if he was irredeemable.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 09:59:26 AM »
בס''ד

Here's what Steven Weigang just wrote on his so-called "forum":

And YES, G-D himself banned Chaim Ben Pesach aka Victor Vancier from G-ds land Israel! Baruch HaShem!

So Steven claims that the self-hating traitors who banned me from Israel are doing G-d's will. I suppose these traitors were also doing G-d's will when they welcomed the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat and 80,000 Muslim terrorists into Israel.

Of course, the fact that G-d gives us free will and therefore often allows terrible things to happen does not mean that G-d wants us to do these terrible things. G-d wants us to do the right thing, but allows us to do terrible things in order to insure that we continue to have free will.

And Steven says "Baruch Hashem!" ("Thank G-d!") that I was banned.

Steven rejoices over this evil decision and does so in the name of G-d.

This is the same thing that Steven wrote about me before he was banned from JTF, when he was supposedly my "friend".

Using G-d's name to justify evil monstrous acts is a very serious and unforgivable sin.

Now we see why Steven works with the Rubins who called for the murder of the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard, who said that Rabbi Meir Kahane should "drop dead", who called JDL freedom-fighters "terrorists", and who supported the expulsion of 10,000 Jews from their G-d given homes in Gush Katif and northern Samaria.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 10:03:26 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

Chaim, look how that scum defames you:

Chaim has no right to criticise the Rubins or the JDL! He insulted fellow Jews and that's really disgusting and shows that JTF is not real Judaism! G-d bless the Rubins and all JDL members and maybe some JTFers and soon ex JTFers.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 10:13:55 AM »
I didn't knew he was evil but now I l know. I knew when he signed up with the name "GeorgeWBushtheHero"
something smelled fishy.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 10:45:17 AM »
I didn't knew he was evil but now I l know. I knew when he signed up with the name "GeorgeWBushtheHero"
something smelled fishy.

Same here. Something didn't seem right about him. He also wrote "I will die defending any Jew". Then he insults Chaim!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 12:04:49 PM »
Listen guys,

We shouldn't get into the mud with Steven et. al. Let their actions speak for themselves. I try not to stick labels to people like 'evil' use derogatories especially in case there is hope they will come to their senses. Obviously what he said and did is very bad ,indeed a backstabbing and libel from his part.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 12:28:56 PM »
I am a bit of an outsider here but I will say this.  I remember when he first signed up at the splinter forum that no longer exists.  This was (I think) prior to him coming here.  Some of his posts back then (on the splinter forum) were very suspicious, and I think I even said something at one point to the mods over there about how they should not trust him.  There was just something about how he came across, too eager and too obvious.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 12:29:47 PM »
One week he told me he was living in the USA, another week he said he was living in Germany.

Then he and Peter where trying to find out where I live, at one point. Peter wanted me to help him find a house to buy....I sent him some links and he kept telling me that they didn't work, so I was like, I can't help you, sorry.

He was fishing for info as to my exact location.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 12:37:26 PM »
One week he told me he was living in the USA, another week he said he was living in Germany.

Then he and Peter where trying to find out where I live, at one point. Peter wanted me to help him find a house to buy....I sent him some links and he kept telling me that they didn't work, so I was like, I can't help you, sorry.

He was fishing for info as to my exact location.

He had written on his Facebook that he lived in Simi Valley CA.  I bet he's never he been there like he has probably been to the USA. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 12:40:28 PM »
If I walk past a non-Jewish man, say a righteous Gentile JTF member, who is choking on food, can I give him the Heimlich maneuver on Shabbat?

If you don't help and purposely walk past me, and someone else gives me the Heimlich maneuver and saves my life and I catch you, you'll be the one needing it.

What law does doing the heimlich maneuvre violate?  His question doesn't even make sense. 

But your response is pretty funny.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 01:04:21 PM »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 01:05:57 PM »
having said everything else, the kid was stupid for putting his full name and picture all over the internet.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 01:06:20 PM »
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/george+w+bush+the+hero+by+steven+weigang+tshirts

i'm sure these are flying off the shelves
Is this some sort of practical joke or what ?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »

Is this some sort of practical joke or what ?

nope, thats him trying to sell lame tshirts

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 01:12:09 PM »
THIS IS SO DEPRESSING! UGH! THE GUY WAS A GOOD MEMBER, FOR (INSERT NAME HERE)'S SAKE! I am still in shock. He's one of the last people I would have thought would turn out to be like this. Well, hopefully he won't become a total jew-hater after all this. Who's the next Honorable Winged Member to fall? bets anyone? ;D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 01:50:43 PM »

Bah. No one would buy his crappy t-shirts. Even if they were on sale.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 02:22:40 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision