Author Topic: The big list: Female teachers with students  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The big list: Female teachers with students
« on: January 17, 2010, 07:00:26 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: The big list: Female teachers with students
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 08:06:19 PM »
I guess these women are challenging Tiger Woods for sick pervert status.  By the way I heard Nike is going to keep Tiger as a spokesman and redesign their marketing campaign around his new image.  Next to the Nike swish, it will say "Just do her"
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 08:21:44 PM »
I guess these women are challenging Tiger Woods for sick pervert status.  By the way I heard Nike is going to keep Tiger as a spokesman and redesign their marketing campaign around his new image.  Next to the Nike swish, it will say "Just do her"

It is no surprise for me. We live today in a very fleshy world and lots of people would not feel bad if they would do the things TW did. In fact it would be their dream. So Nike follows only the Zeitgeist.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 10:33:13 PM »

It is no surprise for me. We live today in a very fleshy world and lots of people would not feel bad if they would do the things TW did. In fact it would be their dream. So Nike follows only the Zeitgeist.

That was a joke.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 10:39:10 PM »
I can't understand why these women would think it's appropriate to do this. Many of the ones I've seen in the news were attractive young women and it made no sense to me why they couldn't find a man in an appropriate way.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 10:53:08 PM »
I can't understand why these women would think it's appropriate to do this. Many of the ones I've seen in the news were attractive young women and it made no sense to me why they couldn't find a man in an appropriate way.

Probably because in todays society, people view older men with younger women as perverts but when it's females with younger guys, it's seen as "cool" rather than a tabboo in our society. Not saying it's right, but I think that's just how most of our society sees things when it comes to female teachers.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 11:36:10 PM »
This is political correctness run amok. These women are "sexual predators"? Get real. What heterosexual teenage boy wouldn't make a move on most of these teachers? The people who demonize these stupid bimbo teachers are the same as those who institute "zero tolerance" policies on campus (i.e. expelling kids for taking butterknives to school with their lunches, but letting Crips and Bloods control the hallways) and who lobby for gun confiscation.

I'm not saying it is right, but I do not see how this is any more depraved than any other sex out of wedlock.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 12:32:18 AM »
This is political correctness run amok. These women are "sexual predators"? Get real. What heterosexual teenage boy wouldn't make a move on most of these teachers?

They're taking advantage of the boy's immaturity. I think people under a certain age are not really capable of understanding the seriousness of the sexual act. At least if someone's over 18 and of a sound mind they are more capable of making a decision about sex and giving their full consent.

The people who demonize these stupid bimbo teachers are the same as those who institute "zero tolerance" policies on campus (i.e. expelling kids for taking butterknives to school with their lunches, but letting Crips and Bloods control the hallways) and who lobby for gun confiscation.

They are demonized because it is predatory behavior.

I'm not saying it is right, but I do not see how this is any more depraved than any other sex out of wedlock.

Teachers have power over their students, and are also taking advantage of the fact that these kids are not mature. If a teenage girl had a crush on her hot gym teacher would it be ok for him to have sex with her? It's not right for female teachers to do this either, and many of the same moral principles apply. The only real difference is that male students can't get pregnant.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 03:40:00 AM »
I remember a 14 year old school mate had sex with one of my teachers for a passing grade.
She was a good hard working teacher and she was very attractive. She tried to be a working woman, independent and man-free.
The man-free part didn't last long. She spread herself. He was young horny and needed a passing grade.

Lets understand, a woman can't really force herself to a boy.  If a young boy is unwilling (yeah right), a woman can't force him to...rise.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 04:11:29 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 04:35:12 AM »
 :yuck: