Poll

What was Steven's true identity?

A German Nazi Pedofronter or like-minded WN
5 (14.3%)
A saboteur/provocateur from Guzofsky's (bowel) "movement"
3 (8.6%)
A leftist saboteur/infiltrator (since he called JTF "racist"/"extremist")
4 (11.4%)
Just a very demented young man
14 (40%)
Other
9 (25.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: What was the true identity of Steven Weigang (German "Kahanist")?  (Read 8612 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: What was the true identity of Steven Weigang (German "Kahanist")?
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 03:55:25 PM »
Strange that he considers himself a 'Kahanist'. Does he not understand that Chaim is Kahane's only successor?

I do not think he is loyal to the Rubin's.
I think he is a nazi or communist spy.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »
What is a "splinter forum?"  I have heard Chaim mention this term in his broadcasts before and now it is being used again.  Thanks

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 05:16:53 PM »
I am a bit of an outsider here but I will say this.  I remember when he first signed up at the splinter forum that no longer exists.  This was (I think) prior to him coming here.  Some of his posts back then (on the splinter forum) were very suspicious, and I think I even said something at one point to the mods over there about how they should not trust him.  There was just something about how he came across, too eager and too obvious.
Please don't consider yourself an outsider.  You've been here for quite some time.

I agree with the last line of your post.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 05:20:26 PM »
I've written what I think about the issue on Steven's board. I think it was a terrible thing for him to insult Chaim so deeply and wrongly and say the things he did about JTF and Chaim that he himself knows are not true. I agree however that he is not an anti-Semite and I don't think he's evil. He just has gotten in with the wrong people who have influenced him in a bad way. I hope when he gets older he realizes his mistake. I think the right thing for him to do now would be to apologize and retract his false statements, and then try to build his group on a solid moral foundation. He can't do that as long as he aligns himself with evil people like Shelley Rubin.

This is what goes on in Shelly's backyard and does her and her evil organization choose to protest this?

The answer is they choose not to.  They only choose to protest a few Paleocons that aren't as a big of a threat to the Jewish community as the above for publicity reasons.  She is just an opportunist who wants money from rich self hating Jews and Gentiles.    
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 06:25:32 PM »
I am a bit of an outsider here but I will say this.  I remember when he first signed up at the splinter forum that no longer exists.  This was (I think) prior to him coming here.  Some of his posts back then (on the splinter forum) were very suspicious, and I think I even said something at one point to the mods over there about how they should not trust him.  There was just something about how he came across, too eager and too obvious.
Please don't consider yourself an outsider.  You've been here for quite some time.

I know, and thanks for saying that.   I just meant in terms of my stance on most things =\   I guess I probably come off as pretty "liberal" in comparison to most of the posters here.   Funny part is I get chastised by friends and family for being too "right wing".  Go figure  ???
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 06:45:12 PM »
בס''ד

I discuss this whole situation in my opening remarks on Ask JTF this week.

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 07:30:57 PM »

I know, and thanks for saying that.   I just meant in terms of my stance on most things =\   I guess I probably come off as pretty "liberal" in comparison to most of the posters here.   Funny part is I get chastised by friends and family for being too "right wing".  Go figure  ???
If we all thought exactly the same, it would be a very boring world.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2010, 07:36:28 PM »

If we all thought exactly the same, it would be a very boring world.

Your right about that Bullcat!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2010, 07:53:20 PM »
I think this has gone on long enough. We don't have to give this confused boy any more attention. If I was mod, I would lock this.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »
yes, good idea.

I think this has gone on long enough. We don't have to give this confused boy any more attention. If I was mod, I would lock this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2010, 08:55:26 PM »

Look

Just like everything else, people will get tired of it.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2010, 09:18:11 PM »

Look

Just like everything else, people will get tired of it.

בס''ד

I think people are already getting tired of this, which is good. I just wanted to give our people a chance to get this out of their system so that we could move on to more important matters.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2010, 09:20:47 PM »
בס''ד

I think people are already getting tired of this, which is good. I just wanted to give our people a chance to get this out of their system so that we could move on to more important matters.

With that said this thread is now locked.