Author Topic: Chaim's Affirmative Action encounter on 59th street in Manhattan  (Read 1260 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Confederate Kahanist,   great job putting together this video.    Thank You!

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:41:35 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

AWESOME, terrific work!!!

:fist: :fist: :fireworks: :fireworks: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Confederate Kahanist and the great eb22 for putting this up!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Great video and story! There were some really GROSS pictures there! Thanks CK and eb!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Pffff!
Funny. I thought it was a video encounter.
It would be great if someone could capture one of his encounters on video.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Great job!

G-d bless you Confederate Kahanist and ebb22!

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
+5.
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: Chaim's Affirmative Action encounter on 59th street in Manhattan ( Video
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »
That video was great. Thanks

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
First off Eb22. I know your trying to help and I appreciate it, though I don't like how you put (video) in the subject rather than put the message icon on video.

Thanks  :)

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
I also want to say that I wasn't able to download the whole story because of limitations that windows movie maker has. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Chaim's Affirmative Action encounter on 59th street in Manhattan
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 02:50:27 PM »
First off Eb22. I know your trying to help and I appreciate it, though I don't like how you put (video) in the subject rather than put the message icon on video.

Confederate Kahanist,    I removed the ( Video ) portion of the Subject Title from my beginning post in this thread.     After seeing angryChineseKahanist's message and your message,    I realized that the  ( Video ) part of the Subject can be misleading.      The reason why I originally put it in is I wanted to differentiate this being a video instead of a story that might have just happened,    that JTF listeners never heard before.           

To you and everyone else who responded,   it was my pleasure starting the thread.    Hopefully,   thousands of people will see the video on ZooTube,   give it 5 stars,   and leave comments.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim's Affirmative Action encounter on 59th street in Manhattan
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 02:58:42 PM »

Confederate Kahanist,    I removed the ( Video ) portion of the Subject Title from my beginning post in this thread.     After seeing angryChineseKahanist's message and your message,    I realized that the  ( Video ) part of the Subject can be misleading.      The reason why I originally put it in is I wanted to differentiate this being a video instead of a story that might have just happened,    that JTF listeners never heard before.           

To you and everyone else who responded,   it was my pleasure starting the thread.    Hopefully,   thousands of people will see the video on ZooTube,   give it 5 stars,   and leave comments.     

I hope people see my video 2.  I'll also need to create other accounts in case it get's flagged.