Author Topic: A Lobengulu suspects Israeli doctors in Haiti are after money, stealing organs  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:26:26 AM by Zelhar »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Kind to the cruel and eventually the cruel will be cruel to you like Chaim says. Best thing Israel can do now is pack up and leave and let these filthy ungrateful knackers to fend for themselves.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel is the best.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
This [censored] is a vile ungrateful beast and I wish him cancer.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Anyone know were this pro [censored] member is t_h_j ? When I posted about Haiti killing aid workers and now this he doesn't turn up. Wonder why?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is one of the worst slanders I heard of in the last time. Zahal came in order to help and this evil person accuses them basically of stealing the organs of the inpatients.

It is so typical. Shame on this ape.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Indeed it seems the Israelis set the best field hospital and they receive acclaims from foreign media. That's one good thing  I suppose even though as a matter of principle I think we should never do something just to get good media cover.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Indeed it seems the Israelis set the best field hospital and they receive acclaims from foreign media. That's one good thing  I suppose even though as a matter of principle I think we should never do something just to get good media cover.
Israel should be helping Israel and Israel only. If the Israeli Government loved it's own people as much as it loves her enemies, then wouldn't Israel be better off?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Oh this is truly discusting.   >:( >:( >:(
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
shouldn't we flag this video for hate?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
shouldn't we flag this video for hate?

I think yes. What this guy does is obviously hatespeech.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I have flagged on 20 accountss and left a load of comments that this [censored] won't respond to because he's a coward.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
done!  ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
This proud Black Muslim Anti Semite scum has made another video attacking the people who commented on him.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He is really lame, and not very bright as well, since he puts a video with all the comments telling him how lame he is.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
KAHANE WAS RIGHT. The more I read, the more I see this man was right.
JTF was right, David and Chaim ARE right, Left Wing Traitor JINOS, YOU helped enabled these people you sobs. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I was thinking, they said this, and right after they said this GARBAGE, they were faced with ANOTHER Earthquake.
B"H.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                  בס"ד

May Haiti would be completely destroyed once and for all.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Did you see he made a 4 video series about this issue ?
http://www.youtube.com/user/AfriSynergy#p/a/u/2/Fr00H3tH0Lw

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Did you see he made a 4 video series about this issue ?
http://www.youtube.com/user/AfriSynergy#p/a/u/2/Fr00H3tH0Lw

Yes. but he has lots of more videos about it. This is a real Nazi-ape. He seems to be a great fan of communist China. His website:  http://www.caroundtable.com

Also he has a crazy ideology about blacks as a people. This is as nuts as to say this about all white people.

Blacks are as multifaceted as white people are. Of cause this animal knows it. So he must create an enemy in order to override this diversity, like another animal who is now 65 years dead (thank G-d ).

It is exactly the same motivation why he goes after the Jews.

He sees how most members of his construct of a people fail in lots of cases and he sees at the same time how other peoples are successfull. So instead of learning from the successfull he hates them and uses this hate in order to unite the failed and the loosers.

But in the end he will only harm his followers and himself, which will never advance and stay always at the bottom of the society because of their psychological attitude. This could called a self-inflicted curse.

The bible tells us about those who will be blessed and those who will be cursed.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
He's from Washington, where it's majority Black. I bet that most if not all blacks in America believe this crap and my prayers did come through when Haiti was hit by another quake and I hope and pray again for another one so big that it swallows the whole Island.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Here we go again.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
This is one of the worst slanders I heard of in the last time. Zahal came in order to help and this evil person accuses them basically of stealing the organs of the inpatients.

Ulli, I bet he is a muslim. More evil propaganda coming from the mouth of another muslim!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Ulli, I bet he is a muslim. More evil propaganda coming from the mouth of another muslim!

For shure he sounds like a Muslim (or a Nazi). Usually this animals use this special "arguments".

In fact it is a warmed up version of the blood libel of the slaughtered little boys for Pesach blood Matzot.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
It's always the Jews......