Author Topic: Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day  (Read 7268 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 04:09:08 AM »

I'm only observing how GK may feel.

--------

I agree most crimes are committed by black males.  I have Libertarian views on what crime is, "force and fraud".  I have extremely "draconian" near "gulag" views on crime and punishment.  I don't believe in social justice.  A person does not negotiate with a rabid dog because it has not had a chance for a better life.

I think Muslims are far more hateful than blacks are, certainly they have murdered more people in the past 1,400 years, and live in a far more repugnant culture.

Dr. King, as an individual, and a Right-wing Republican, is an inspiration, and when goys harass me on the bus, it is never a black, and I think about Dr. King who happens to have been black...  I don't let black people hog Dr. King as an inspirational person, no one should.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jerimiah Wright, and any other human scum bags like these individuals who betray their own people should be executed on live television as an example of modern day treasoniers. - Add Noam Chompsky to the list.

Sir, Marchin Lootin Koon was just like Jesse the Jackal, Al Sharlatan, and Jerimiah Wrong.
Marchin Lootin Koon was a racist, rapist, whoring gangster.

http://www.martinlutherking.org/

Are you aware, StørmFrønt, owns this site?  It is openly listed right at the bottom, "hosted by StørmFrønt.org".

Do you consider StørmFrønt's information about Jews accurate as well?  :::D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 04:26:19 AM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2010, 04:36:41 AM »
In honor of his day, can we share info about how evil he was?  :P

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 04:39:50 AM »
This thread is all the young JDL'ers like German Kahanist need to see to be polarized anti-JTF, or at least apply the "racist" moniker.  GK is not the only anti-JTF/pro-JDL youngster I have met, in fact, I don't really know GK, just he is a disappointing "back-biter" who lies to fellow Jews freely.

I'm not Jewish and I don't speak for anyone else. Almost all negroes commit crimes. Its not racist to point out crimes. I do hate them. So what? They are the most hateful people in the world.

--------

I agree most crimes are committed by black males.  I have Libertarian views on what crime is, "force and fraud".  I have extremely "draconian" near "gulag" views on crime and punishment.  I don't believe in social justice.  A person does not negotiate with a rabid dog because it has not had a chance for a better life.

I think Muslims are far more hateful than blacks are, certainly they have murdered more people in the past 1,400 years, and live in a far more repugnant culture.

Dr. King, as an individual, and a Right-wing Republican, is an inspiration, and when goys harass me on the bus, it is never a black, and I think about Dr. King who happens to have been black...  I don't let black people hog Dr. King as an inspirational person, no one should.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jerimiah Wright, and any other human scum bags like these individuals who betray their own people should be executed on live television as an example of modern day treasoniers. - Add Noam Chompsky to the list.
Dr. King was a right wing republican?  :o
You should talk to people who were alive before before he died.  They will tell you a different story about MLK.  He's been whitewashed a bit in the history books. 
MLK was for black civil rights.  How is he inspirational for you?
By the way, my family has suffered great loss at the hands of black people.  Stupidity and wickedness comes in all races and religions.  I'll take my chances on riding the bus with whites over blacks, any day of the week.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 04:57:21 AM »
This thread is all the young JDL'ers like German Kahanist need to see to be polarized anti-JTF, or at least apply the "racist" moniker.  GK is not the only anti-JTF/pro-JDL youngster I have met, in fact, I don't really know GK, just he is a disappointing "back-biter" who lies to fellow Jews freely.

I'm not Jewish and I don't speak for anyone else. Almost all negroes commit crimes. Its not racist to point out crimes. I do hate them. So what? They are the most hateful people in the world.

--------

You should talk to people who were alive before before he died.  They will tell you a different story about MLK.  He's been whitewashed a bit in the history books. 
By the way, my family has suffered great loss at the hands of black people.  Stupidity and wickedness comes in all races and religions.  I'll take my chances on riding the bus with whites over blacks, any day of the week.

1: Yes, he was.
2: What on earth makes you think I have not.
3: Dr. King stood for equal rights, not black rights.
4: I am sorry for any suffering anyone has caused you or your family.  I understand your prejudices, and if you harbor hate.
5: You do not get to choose who you ride with on the bus.  You choose simply the bus.

The world is filled with horrible people, G-d does not even tell the Jewish people they are a good people when he gave us Israel in the Torah, he explains we are the least horrible. - This is why G-d had us invent, Krav Maga, and the Desert Eagle; for the MINORITY of righteous people which actually do exist in the world to protect their way of life.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »

--------

4: I am sorry for any suffering anyone has caused you or your family.  I understand your prejudices, and if you harbor hate.
5: You do not get to choose who you ride with on the bus.  You choose simply the bus.

The world is filled with horrible people, G-d does not even tell the Jewish people they are a good people when he gave us Israel in the Torah, he explains we are the least horrible. - This is why G-d had us invent, Krav Maga, and the Desert Eagle; for the MINORITY of righteous people which actually do exist in the world to protect their way of life.
1. Really?  :::D  And the proof is?
2. Your post.  I was a small child, but I remember those turbulent times first hand.
3. How was MLK fighting for equal rights for all?  That doesn't even make sense.  He was fighting for black people to have equal rights.  He wasn't much thinking about the rights of whites.  No matter how it is spun.
4. Thank you very much, but who said I harbor hate.  I was just made to face reality.  I'm also sorry that you would be bothered on a bus by anybody.
5. True in a sense, but certain buses I would avoid at all costs and then hope for the best.

I wish MLK were never assassinated.  If he lived a full and long life, his true character would have been revealed.  Just like those other black activists, you named, that fight for equal rights.  We wouldn't haven't to listen to a whole month and a half of MLK propaganda either.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 01:12:30 PM »
Ah, my young JTF apprentice..you have a lot to learn like I had a lot to learn when first joined.  Ask Chaim on the askJTF...MLK was nobody special..and for that matter much worse than what we were taught in school...

--------

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 01:15:27 PM »
I do truly want to learn about MLK to finally put an end to this argument of whether or not he was good.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »

For once I want to know what the word hateful refers too. I see people use it on two separate meanings. One, as in here, to describe an object the speaker hates, other times, this word is used to describe an object that is "full" of hate towards others (and likely towards the speaker). What's even more interesting is that it is possible to use the two meanings in the same sentence, i.e:
"That quranimal is hateful" 

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 02:24:02 PM »
Why is this forum even open on such a solemn day.  Even stores are afraid to advertise sales because this is a sacred day. :laugh:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 03:16:54 PM »

For once I want to know what the word hateful refers too. I see people use it on two separate meanings. One, as in here, to describe an object the speaker hates, other times, this word is used to describe an object that is "full" of hate towards others (and likely towards the speaker). What's even more interesting is that it is possible to use the two meanings in the same sentence, i.e:
"That quranimal is hateful" 

I don't know.
I don't like them because they are evil.
If I (or you) want a taste or a reminder of their negro hatred, just walk down a negro neighbourhood.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 03:17:48 PM »

--------

Sir, Marchin Lootin Koon was just like Jesse the Jackal, Al Sharlatan, and Jerimiah Wrong.
Marchin Lootin Koon was a racist, rapist, whoring gangster.

http://www.martinlutherking.org/

Are you aware, StørmFrønt, owns this site?  It is openly listed right at the bottom, "hosted by StørmFrønt.org".

Do you consider StørmFrønt's information about Jews accurate as well?  :::D

Sorry, I actually didn't see that last line. I just did a google search.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 07:16:59 PM »
I heard they were going to combine Veterans day and Memorial day...  so that they can make room for Baraq Hussein Obama Day.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 07:30:13 PM »
I heard they were going to combine Veterans day and Memorial day...  so that they can make room for Baraq Hussein Obama Day.

If Obomba waits until 2016 (you know the year his beloved Chicago should've gotten the olympics lol), he'll have a full year to himself. Didn't you hear? It's the year of the monkey! :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »

If Obomba waits until 2016 (you know the year his beloved Chicago should've gotten the olympics lol), he'll have a full year to himself. Didn't you hear? It's the year of the monkey! :::D

MLK is dead I don't really give a sht.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »

Mo: You think I do? To be honest I've heard so much anti-Semitism, anti-Italian and anti-White sentiment from the chimps where I work, that it comes to the point that if any of these animals steps in front of my car, I'm gassing it! >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »

Mo: You think I do? To be honest I've heard so much anti-Semitism, anti-Italian and anti-White sentiment from the chimps where I work, that it comes to the point that if any of these animals steps in front of my car, I'm gassing it! >:(
I was just adding to the initial point.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 09:28:17 PM »
Why is this forum even open on such a solemn day.  Even stores are afraid to advertise sales because this is a sacred day. :laugh:

I thought KFC had some kind of special MLK deal where they were giving out coupons for a free dinner.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 02:20:27 AM »
http://www.snopes.com/history/american/mlking.asp

The only "evidence" presented to me playing MLK to be a horrible person in this thread has been a StørmFrønt site.  If Chaim has some solid things which paint

The man was no angel, but there are several people I think about who have demonstrated physical courage like MLK when I walk through an unknown neighborhood with my kippah on, and a reasonably large beard.  He's by far not the only one, but I do like the man.  My Mom warns me to be careful in what areas I wear my kippah.  MLK did not have a choice about what he looked like, and between racism against blacks and antisemitism; a brick to the back of the head in the middle of the night  is a brick to the back of the head in the middle of the night.  If there is one person who knows what it is like to have Nazis role down their car windows as the pass me by on the side walk yelling, "I [censored] HATE YOU KIKES" with gnashed, exposed teeth...  it is the black man.

G-d explained to the Jews they themselves are a terrible people, but they are the least terrible of all the others in Canaan.  He nearly destroyed us for our stiffnecked ways.  I see a people who are very prideful, and stiffnecked, and much like the Jews of Moses time in Egypt, not well educated.  Reading starts as soon as possible in the Jewish home, in whatever language the natives of the country speak, as well as Hebrew.  My friend Adam has known how to do mortgages since he was SIX.  I don't think most Black people have that right now. - nor do they have Torah taught form an early age to learn morals from [the latter being more important].  I have no solutions for their problems [I know antagonism is a waste of time], but I can only explain how I think my society functions at a healthy thriving level [treat children as near-adults from day one on, when possible].-  I think the best solution, for all public education, are school vouchers, school uniforms, and no tenure for teachers.  And an end to hateful racist policies such as Affirmative Action, or racial quotas which basically say, "you guys are losers, genetic mishap sub-humans who need help getting jobs because you are cro-magnons" AA and quotas are the polite racial insults saying basically the same thing some say here in a patronizing way. - I have said ti to my black friends before, "you have to just sa f#uck it, the world may be racist, it may bot be racist, either way you gotta do your best and live for the next generation as much as yourself and instill that drive for generations to come.  If you cant get hired at one job, create a job.  I created my job out of thin air, and going to the public library, you know I am hardly the smartest person in the world... so you can do the same thing to.  Start a corporation, for your work, and your families future, buy  your own health insurance." - I can go on and on.I gotta add, "If you hate someone, make them compete for their business; do what they do better."

He may have plagiarized.   I believe MLK cheated on his wife.  I would be unable to maintain a friendship with him if he was a married cheater.  He is a person who in other ways can be admired, certainly, he has value.  Maybe he was just an average guy in the middle of an overall much bigger and more important event, and maybe he was the least horrible person of a stiffnecked people. 
  He was successful enough in what he sought to do someone felt the need to end his life before he could do more.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 02:50:13 AM »
What's everyone's opinion on Medger Evers.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 05:17:32 AM »
In honor of his day, can we share info about how evil he was?  :P
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »
In honor of his day, can we share info about how evil he was? :P

Your turn to get in the back of the bus.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 10:31:34 AM »
בס''ד

This is the wrong time to celebrate. I celebrate the memory of MLK in April.

Me too
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2010, 06:09:56 PM »
What's everyone's opinion on Medger Evers.

I had never heard of him until now.  12 mile walks.  I can relate to that, to some degree.

I like him. - It's too bad MLK day is all about MLK instead of looking at a wide variety of people involved in the civil rights movement.

Medger Evers seems like the MLK for MLK.