Author Topic: Is homosexuality partially caused by white female supremacism?  (Read 6656 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is homosexuality partially caused by white female supremacism?
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 07:34:25 AM »
Sarah i know an American girl of iraqi descent ,she is born   in the U.S. and lives in pennsyvania and just like you she's studying photography in college.I think your her ,her name is Fatima ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 07:42:29 AM »
Sarah i know an American girl of iraqi descent ,she is born   in the U.S. and lives in pennsyvania and just like you she's studying photography in college.I think your her ,her name is Fatima ???

I'm not in college yet and i'm from England not America. I don't even study photography, i take part in projects, theres nothing to study...just create.
Nor am I of Iraqi decent.....the world is full of fatimas but i'm not one of them and i'm glad so to.
I don't live in the U.S im sure Yacov could prove so by my IP address being of a different code.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 07:46:46 AM »
Alright calm down :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 08:31:14 AM »
Hip-hop honeys?  I was browsing the net today and the 3D avatar/instant messaging ad popped up, and it depicted in cartoon style two young white girls, dressed scantily, like the kind of young white girls you see hanging around the clubs pestering black men for sex.  And this afternoon I made another bad decision (unimportant because I'll soon be dead, but I am making everyone hate me first), and I realized that you have to be of a particular frame of mind to seduce such girls.  Black men automatically have that frame of mind at birth.  I just wonder how many attractive white women't aren't hip-hop honeys, though.  Probably not all that many.  This is why I cannot live in this world any more.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2007, 09:42:15 AM »
Hip-hop honeys?  I was browsing the net today and the 3D avatar/instant messaging ad popped up, and it depicted in cartoon style two young white girls, dressed scantily, like the kind of young white girls you see hanging around the clubs pestering black men for sex.  And this afternoon I made another bad decision (unimportant because I'll soon be dead, but I am making everyone hate me first), and I realized that you have to be of a particular frame of mind to seduce such girls.  Black men automatically have that frame of mind at birth.  I just wonder how many attractive white women't aren't hip-hop honeys, though.  Probably not all that many.  This is why I cannot live in this world any more.

Fruit, just admit it, you're a black guy.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 05:34:56 PM »

>:( SLAP SLAP WAP WAP!!! I told you i would slap you!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 08:15:50 AM »
You are, trying to make everyone hate you......but because you've said so, its going to be a challenge, everyone thinks you're great. :)