Author Topic: Rape Ranked as Third Most Popular Sexual Fantasy for Women  (Read 2908 times)

Moshe92

Re: Rape Ranked as Third Most Popular Sexual Fantasy for Women
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »
Don't forget the ever-charming Ahmad613.

I wasn't on the forum when he was a member, but he seems like a woman-hating freak. On youtube, he stalks the former JTF member Mills aka Yehudit and writes rude comments about her. He also insults Rabbi Kahane.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 05:33:19 PM »
Who is that or will I regret asking?

He was a misogynist who always acted like a victim of women, and who claimed that even the late Rabbi Kahane was anti-male.  His user name was Adam613.  Dr. Brennan Fan just calls him Ahmad613 to make fun of him.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 05:36:05 PM »
When anyone fantasizes, they have control of all the aspects of the fantasy: how it happens, when it happens, what the person is doing, wearing, etc.  When a person is sexually assaulted, they have no control. In this critical aspect, the well-orchestrated fantasy and the brutal inhuman reality in which they have no control whatsoever are in nightmarish contrast to one another

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 05:41:14 PM »
Who is that or will I regret asking?

He was a misogynist who always acted like a victim of women, and who claimed that even the late Rabbi Kahane was anti-male.  His user name was Adam613.  Dr. Brennan Fan just calls him Ahmad613 to make fun of him.
The guy had a great many issues that even full time attention by the best doctors could not resolve. A very strange bird  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2010, 12:02:01 AM »
Yeah.....this has gotten WAY too many views from us. I say we lock it now lest our enemies think we're a bunch of ....well.....whatever....