3 (16.7%)
Mob
1 (5.6%)
a combo of the above
4 (22.2%)
other
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who shot JFK?  (Read 1085 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Who shot JFK?
« on: January 25, 2010, 12:46:01 AM »
I was inspired by the most recent episode of Bones to ask this. So what do you guys think?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Who shot JFK?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »
Oh my gosh, I haven't watched Bones in ages. *gotta go to my friend Hulu*

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 10:07:06 AM »
                                                                         בס"ד

I did

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 10:14:44 AM »
I think that A LOT of people had a hand in the assassination. A lot of people had motives. I think Oswald was a patsy for the gov't. Jackie was po ed' over JFK's infidelities (hence Marilyn's death), the Cubans (namely Castro) over the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis. The Russians over the Cuban Missile Crisis. The Mob (namely the Chicago Mob), Sam Giancana had his issues with the Kennedy's as a whole. The CIA.... I'm sure there were more, but I'm stuck.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 11:19:09 AM »
Oswald
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 01:04:24 PM »
Everyone knows the Jews killed JFK  :laugh:
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 11:30:29 PM »
Ah did!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 01:16:55 AM »
Arrg, you guys got it all wrong. It was Teddy of course. You see, Jack was having an affair with Mary Jo Kopeckne and Ted was jealous. Jack was going to put a heavy levy on imported Gin and Tanqueray Ted just couldn't bear it. After his second term as President Jack planned on running for Mass. Senator again and would have put Ted out of a job. Too Ted, being the worthless good-for-nothing that he was was jealous of Jack who seemed to have the Midas touch. The old man saw Jack as the apple of his eye and he saw Ted as the cling-on leech that he was; riding on the shirt tails of Jack and Bobby. And finally, Ted wanted to use the family Limo on November 22 of that year but Jack had it tied up for the parade in Dallas which caused Ted to settle for the family VW Beetle to pick up hookers in the Red Light district in Brookline and this was the last straw in Ted's eyes....John had to die. Ted was behind the fence on the grassy knoll. I swear that this is the truth

;)

And to further the conspiracy, how is it that the smiley above looks like Bobby Kennedy?????
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »
Marilyn Monroe did with this song:

:fireworks:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 09:42:22 PM »
Everyone knows the Jews killed JFK  :laugh:
JFK = "secret Mossad Jew sayanim".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein