Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/24)  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/24)
« on: January 25, 2010, 03:11:13 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/206754297/8f666fb7/_38__.html

The program was 2 hours and 24 minutes this week.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/24)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 06:37:27 AM »
Thank you for answering my question. I got your point. I will ask first on a few German forums in order to see the view of the people. I will tell you the results.

Thank you so much for all what you doing.

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:47:49 AM »
Thank you for answering my question and no, I never feel attacked by forummembers because I know most are just a bunch of sit-ins that do nothing to promote JTF.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 10:24:29 AM »
There are people with full-blown autism such as Temple Grandin who can also be very productive. When she was a little girl, her parents thought she was retarded because of her erratic behaviors and trouble learning to speak. Now she has revolutionized the beef industry, making it more humane because of her unique perspective. She's also written a lot of information on autism.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »
There are people with full-blown autism such as Temple Grandin who can also be very productive. When she was a little girl, her parents thought she was retarded because of her erratic behaviors and trouble learning to speak. Now she has revolutionized the beef industry, making it more humane because of her unique perspective. She's also written a lot of information on autism.

I've seen stories of her... She knows how those cows think and feel better than anybody.

Great show Chaim!  :dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 05:38:31 PM »
I'd rather be dead than see European peoples destroyed through mixing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 05:46:59 PM »
Thanks and G-d bless you, Chaim.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 06:02:29 PM »

Christians from Egypt, Syria, Yesha, Lebnon etc. are no blacks. They don't hate Europeans and will not go after them. You have the picture of Wright/Farakhan-worshipping [censored] and Azlantist freaks in your head. Of cause this kind of people have mental problems and cause because of this great problems in US-society. I see this clearly. Nobody who hates western civilization will be allowed to immigrate.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »
Thank you Chaim for answer my questions. :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 07:01:59 PM »

Christians from Egypt, Syria, Yesha, Lebnon etc. are no blacks. They don't hate Europeans and will not go after them. You have the picture of Wright/Farakhan-worshipping schvartzas and Azlantist freaks in your head. Of cause this kind of people have mental problems and cause because of this great problems in US-society. I see this clearly. Nobody who hates western civilization will be allowed to immigrate.

Europe is for Europeans, not Egyptians. They wouldn't have to hate anything, or physically attack anyone, they would just have to outbreed the native Europeans to commit a genocide.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 08:42:41 PM »
בס''ד

Ulli, you see how Ruby is reacting? I think many Europeans would react the same way.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 09:54:26 PM »
D/l'ed and listening to atm.  I wish I had an "olde timey" transistor radio to bus the audio signal into.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 03:02:14 AM »
בס''ד

Ulli, you see how Ruby is reacting? I think many Europeans would react the same way.

Dear Reb Chaim,

I hope honestly not, althrough it could be.

I have started the poll. In one week we will have usable results.

Sincerly,

Ulli

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 03:59:37 AM »
I have looked on the poll and discussion I started. It is a battlefield. There seems to be no consens archivable. There are as many oppinions on it like people are there.