Author Topic: Greetings from Australia  (Read 3124 times)

Offline Aphony66

• New JTFer
Greetings from Australia
« on: January 25, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »
Hi. A very informative and uplifting website this JTF.org is. I am of Judeo Christian background with my forefathers originally hailing from Yorkshire in England. I emigrated from South Africa after Europe and the rest of the western world, including Britain condemned us for not giving the 10:1 ratio black to white majority the vote and suppressing them. Do you now all understand why we did what we did? We did that to preserve our nation of Christian brothers and sisters under God. But now alas, the country has been handed over to the savages and your own country is now under threat by invaders who seek to change it to their way of life. Yet what shall I  do? Clap my hands and applaud since you are now about to get a taste of what we in South Africa had to endure, NO! We will join with you and help you to overcome this threat by expressing our solidarity and sympathy for your plight. Please remember what your nation did to the tiny nation of South Africa and Rhodesia all those years ago, You abandoned us in our time of need and chastised us and labelled us as racists. Sure we may have been that but is that not now what everyone in Europe, anti-islamic, is doing? Its too late to save my beloved South Africa and Rhodesia from the clutches of dark Africa. I weep for my country, all the raping and murder that has happened. We will help you to fight the cause in Europe and Britain, not because we are racist, but because we believe that your way of life before the muslim invaders was the best way of life for all.

I found one of the links to your website purely by chance when I typed into Youtube: "hated muslims". I agree 100% with everything that Chaim has said in his video's , we are being overrun by the islamist scum and need to rally to a point of common ground. That common ground needs to be firm and like a rock. You know when everyone had abandoned us in South Africa,the only nation that stood with us was Israel. We salute you for this and thank you for the support that you gave us.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Greetings from Australia
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »
Thanks for joining.  I do agree what the rest of the world did to South Africa and Rhodesia was bad.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 08:07:42 PM »
My Sister lives in South Africa, and I perfectly understand what you're talking about. The streets there are filled with these barbarians, they kill and steal... And the world still looks at you, the white Suid-Afrikaans people as Racists... The whole world has gone crazy lately, it's totally insane! Anyone who fights for his right to defend his nation, his people, his heritage and his country is RACIST. Serbia who fought against the Albanian and Croatian and all the other Muslim pigs that surround it, is RACIST.
Israel that fights day and night against the PalestiNazi terrorists, is RACIST.
Geert Wilders, the Dutch parliament member who
tries to oppose this malicious islamic mass-immigration to his country is - also a RACIST!

Offline Aphony66

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 08:19:25 PM »
Thank you brothers and sisters for your replies and your positive comments, it is appreciated

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 09:15:15 PM »
Welcome to JTF, Aphony66. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 05:57:15 AM »
                                                                    בס"ד

Just too bad you follow a cult of a faggot trying to get attention.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 09:52:17 AM »
Bruchim Habaim, mate.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 10:07:54 AM »
Forget the K*****s. Enjoy Australia Day.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 11:38:55 AM »
Welcome!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 12:59:24 PM »
Welcome!!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 05:43:15 PM »
Welcome to the forum........

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 12:28:59 PM »

Welcome world traveller. You've already lost me with all those locations.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 05:29:36 AM »
welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03