Author Topic: A disturbing video about muslim crimes in RS 1992-1995  (Read 1973 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
A disturbing video about muslim crimes in RS 1992-1995
« on: January 26, 2010, 12:52:24 AM »
I found this documentary on a serbian website and it made me think just how difficult it is for me to use the word "hate" against muslim hordes/animals. I never use the word "hate" because it is not a judeo-christian word, but rather that of a satan worshipping Islam.
The documentary is about the killings and torturing of captured serbian soldiers during the Bosnia conflict 1992-1995 by the bosnian muslims and evenmore the cruelty by foreign muslim fighters who were invited by the Izetbegovic regime to join the fight against non-muslims. I had tears coming down from my eyes when I watched it. Please forward this address to as many people as possible (those that speak Serbian) so that such a thing can be avoided again and to shut the mouths of Serbs who are willing to do anything to please the western powers for travel visas.

The only bad thing about this video is that it is only in serbian. When I have time, I will try to find the original copy with english translation if available and will immediately post it on JTF.

http://www.srbijazemljaheroja.com/wordpress/?p=11691

Please leave posts on JTF after watching the video. thanx

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: A disturbing video about muslim crimes in RS 1992-1995
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 03:10:05 PM »
I'm not even going to watch those videos as I have already seen plenty of videos about it and I've also seen the pictures. I can't stand to watch the horror. Any normal objective person who thinks that the Serbs were "vicious" and "cruel" and commited "atrocities" in Bosnia should watch these videos. Watching the videos makes you realize how cruel and evil Islam is and gives you more fuel for hate. But let's remember that the United States, U.K. and Europe helped these foreign Mujahadeens to come and fight against the wicked Serbs. Today, they are supposedly fighting a war against those same people in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: A disturbing video about muslim crimes in RS 1992-1995
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »
You are so right Serbian Canadian, I agree. My answer as to WHY, is because of pure unadulterated GREED. You would think that doing the right thing would come before that, but it doesn't.  :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane