Author Topic: Shalom 'aleikhem!  (Read 14835 times)

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
Shalom 'aleikhem!
« on: January 26, 2010, 12:47:07 PM »
Hi folks!  It's great to be here and, to give credit where credit is due, it was landline who showed me the way.  In other places, I'm known as "jewamongyou".

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Shalom 'aleikhem!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 12:48:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 01:00:14 PM »
Welcome, jewamongus:)

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 01:07:56 PM »
Thanks!  I wanted to add that I'm libertarian and a race realist.  The two often go together because both require independent thought and breaking with the dogma that is forced down our throats.

I am one of those rare dark-skinned Ashkenazim and I've often been mistaken for Hispanic, Indian or Arab.  Sometimes it helps - Hispanics don't consider me a "gringo".  I spent 12 years in Israel and experienced racism against mideastern Jews while there.   I spent years researching Hebrew dialects to the point where I know what ancient Hebrew would have sounded like.  The evidence is copious.  I also spent years debunking the Zohar and the "Kabbalah" and I know this will not make me popular in some crowds - but I did write a book proving, once and for all, that the Zohar is a forgery (no secret in some circles).  I was at R. Meir Kahana's funeral in Jerusalem and did meet him once (briefly).  While in Israel, I mostly associated with the Yemeni Jews and had adopted their traditions quite well - sometimes better than many of them.

I recently wrote a treatise, available to anybody who wants it (in Word format) outlining why it is important for whites (and especially Jews) to keep their daughters away from black men.

I have, in my possession, a couple of works (in Hebrew) detailing crimes committed by secular Zionists against holocaust orphans in Tehran ("The Children of Tehran") and crimes committed against Yemeni Jews upon their arrival in Israel ("On the Claws of Eagles").  I've translated some of those into English.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »
Welcome to JTF, rhayat1. 

Are you the jewamongyou who posts on American Renaissance? 

Also, it's funny you should mention dark skinned Ashkenazi Jews, as there are also light skinned, light eyed, light haired Iranian Jews. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 01:30:18 PM »

Welcome
I recently wrote a treatise, available to anybody who wants it (in Word format) outlining why it is important for whites (and especially Jews) to keep their daughters away from black men.

The White women should also stay away from the Qurananimal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 01:34:19 PM »
Welcome to JTF, rhayat1. 

Also, it's funny you should mention dark skinned Ashkenazi Jews, as there are also light skinned, light eyed, light haired Iranian Jews. 

OMG!  I've been discovered  :o

There are light skinned, light haired/eyed Jews scattered about the Middle East; it is not uncommon, even in places like Yemen, to find this.  One reason is the influx of Spanish Jews following the inquisition.  As for Iran, they are Indo-European and I'm pretty sure there have always been fair-skinned people there whether amongst Jews or gentiles.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 01:40:58 PM »
Welcome to JTF, rhayat1. 

I check out Amren a few times a week.  It's good for news on illegal immigration, crime and affirmative action.  The comments are often interesting. 

But there is one difference between them and us.  The RR's believe the cause for minority crime, poor school performance, and illegitimacy is low IQ.  So while we at JTF will agree that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, and have high drop out rates for school, we attribute it to them choosing to follow an evil culture of their own free will. 

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 01:51:03 PM »
Welcome to JTF, rhayat1. 

I check out Amren a few times a week.  It's good for news on illegal immigration, crime and affirmative action.  The comments are often interesting. 

But there is one difference between them and us.  The RR's believe the cause for minority crime, poor school performance, and illegitimacy is low IQ.  So while we at JTF will agree that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, and have high drop out rates for school, we attribute it to them choosing to follow an evil culture of their own free will. 

I see no contradiction.  A low average I.Q. does not preclude free will.  Also, there is more at work here than low I.Q.  There are hormonal differences and differences in how those hormones are expressed.  There are also other biological factors that come into play; there is ongoing research.  The cultural aspect of it is important, but culture and genetics feed off of each other and form a feedback loop.

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 02:30:42 PM »
Interesting. You wrote about many things I know nothing about. Would be glad to read some:)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 02:34:19 PM »
The cultural aspect of it is important, but culture and genetics feed off of each other and form a feedback loop.

How do you mean?

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2010, 02:58:01 PM »
The cultural aspect of it is important, but culture and genetics feed off of each other and form a feedback loop.

How do you mean?

A people will develop a culture that is consistent with its genetics.  For example (and granted, this is only theory, but interesting nonetheless):

http://bioculturalmusings.blogspot.com/

Also there is the matter of reproductive strategies.  All humans are K-selected.  That is, we opt for fewer children and then maximize their chances of survival.  But human populations are not equal in this respect.  Black populations are more r-selected relative to other humans.  That is, they opt for having more children and providing less care for each one.  This strategy works very well in tropical climates, where food is abundant but disease/war kills off many.  In such an environment, it makes little sense investing very much in one or two children; they're just as likely to drop dead from malaria.  It makes more sense to sire as many children as possible and hope that some make it to adulthood.  In contrast, colder climates would not allow for many children; they would all starve.  But disease/war was less prevalent so it made more sense to invest more in fewer children.   Are these tendencies hard-wired?  I would say "yes" because they persist all over the world.  With the exception of a few tiny islands, everywhere blacks live, they tend to have more children and invest less in them.  Everywhere whites and North Asians live, they tend to have fewer children and invest in them more.

Of course, culture influences biology as well.  Sexual selection certainly is responsible for many of the external traits sported by the various races.  But it would be naive to assume that only superficial traits are thus selected for.  Personality traits are also selected for.  As for mental traits such as intelligence - we needn't look further than our own people.  Ashkenazic Jews are heavily selected for intelligence and we have the highest average I.Q. of any other people.  There is no doubt that we owe this distinction to cultural pressures; after all, we shared the same lands with the gentiles for centuries.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 03:26:45 PM »
You're a fascinating individual! Welcome to the forum!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 03:30:39 PM »
rhayat, in fact gouvernment is not able to influence the number of children in Jewish/Christian families by any measures. Only very religious people have great families, but secular have not except from some uneducated underclass families who developed a strategy of living from child money like the Muslims in Israel/Europe do.

If the gouvernment abolishes any form of aid money/welfare, children would be a symbol of status, like a new car or a great house. Imo the average secular middleclass family would have in this case more children because it would raise their esteem.

What do you think of this idea? Do you thinkthis plan could work?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 04:30:05 PM »
Welcome to JTF!  :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 04:49:43 PM »
rhayat, in fact gouvernment is not able to influence the number of children in Jewish/Christian families by any measures. Only very religious people have great families, but secular have not except from some uneducated underclass families who developed a strategy of living from child money like the Muslims in Israel/Europe do.

If the gouvernment abolishes any form of aid money/welfare, children would be a symbol of status, like a new car or a great house. Imo the average secular middleclass family would have in this case more children because it would raise their esteem.

What do you think of this idea? Do you thinkthis plan could work?

I think it would be a great idea!  Low I.Q./low income people only have a lot of children because they can do so on the backs of others so to speak.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 04:50:59 PM »
You're a fascinating individual! Welcome to the forum!

Gee thanks!  ;D

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 05:41:28 PM »
Welcome to JTF...............

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 05:46:30 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 07:15:51 PM »
Welcome to JTF  :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2010, 07:23:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum, but I think that Jews should stay away from American Renaissance. Here's a picture of Jared Taylor standing next to the Nazi Holocaust denier Paul Fromm.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2010, 07:24:46 PM »
rhayat1, what do you think about the seperation of church and state?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2010, 07:31:31 PM »
The Iranian people themselves, are usually light-skinned as they are Indo-European people. Ane their language is a member of the Aryian group.
I have a question to you, Jewamongyou, what did the ancient Hebrew language sound like? More like Arabic? or something else..?
I just find this whole subject very fascinating.. i studied linguistics, and I learned many foreign languages (I know 5 languages now) but unfortunatelly, Hebrew ain't among 'em.. but I knom a few words.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »
rhayat1, what do you think about the seperation of church and state?

In general I don't like the State at all.  But, if there is going to be one, it should rule over only a small area.  In his book "Democracy, the god that Failed", Hans-Hermann Hoppe makes a strong case for city-states.  In this ideal scenario, one government could be a total theocracy while another could be a hedonistic free-for-all and there would be everything in between.  If you don't like the city-state you are in, it wouldn't take much effort to move to one more to your liking.  Stuck as we are with large states and ever larger governments, I think government should be  neutral when it comes to religion.  But this should only be the case in "concept nations" such as the U.S.  Ethnic nations, such as Israel, need to incorporate basic tenets of their faith into their system.  Otherwise, they risk becoming a concept nation and then their main ethnicity would lose its dominant role - and, ultimately, its identity.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 09:14:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum, but I think that Jews should stay away from American Renaissance. Here's a picture of Jared Taylor standing next to the Nazi Holocaust denier Paul Fromm.

Moshe, let me explain my stance on this.  Amren is, first and foremost, a pro-white organization.  Because any organization that is pro-white, in any way, is marginalized in today's society, we find ourselves rubbing shoulders with those we disagree with.  Having said that, Amren is a very Jewish-friendly organization.  At their first conference, they had a rabbi speak and even offered kosher food.  Many Jews associate with Amren because we feel welcome.  Many of us believe that Mr. Taylor should do more to distance himself from antisemites but this flaw, in my opinion, does not warrant rejecting him or his organization outright.  First of all, nobody's perfect and, in spite of that, Mr. Taylor is a great man and a true leader.  Secondly, if a Jew wants to affiliate himself with a pro-white movement, which one would you suggest?  They're all going to attract a certain number of dubious characters.  Many Jews would be very put off by the presence of holocaust revisionists.  As for me, I can handle it.  I can even handle the occasional antisemite; I don't become hysterical (as some Jews do) if somebody says something negative about Jews or Israel.  I fully understand that many Jews would not feel comfortable in such a setting but hey, we're not all the same.  At Amren conferences there are, unfortunately, a certain number of StørmFrønt people and just about as many Jews.  There is an understanding that both groups are there to support white/Western civilization.  This is the greater goal that I am proud to be part of.  I don't feel it undermines my identity as a Jew.  I was at the last conference and crossed paths with a holocaust revisionist.  He was very polite to me and made it abundantly clear that he holds no animosity against Jews.  Is he lying?  Is he a secret hater?  It's not my concern; all I know is he treated me, and the other Jews there, with respect.  In conclusion, sometimes great causes make strange bedfellows.  It's up to the individual to follow his own moral compass.