Author Topic: Obamama lowest ever in cumulative poll  (Read 1412 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Obamama lowest ever in cumulative poll
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
Still a ways to go, but good news nonetheless. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 01:21:33 PM »
I wonder if there is a certain number presidents and the media have worked out to not report.  Seems as if Obama has been hunkering on the very low numbers for too long to not be lower.  The only time his numbers went up, as I have observed, was when he committed more troops for Afghanistan [one hopes the glorified ambassador from Kenya can pick up on the key to his popularity; the opposite of what he wants to do].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »
Yet he continues to push his radical agenda.  I keep wondering what hes going to pull next!   

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 05:40:57 PM »
It goes clearly downhill for BHO.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 05:42:44 PM »
Yet he continues to push his radical agenda.  I keep wondering what hes going to pull next!   
Well, watch the stock market plunge 200 points tomorrow... Every time the shvartza President spouts policy the market drops 200 points  >:(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 05:48:32 PM »
I think the independents in the Tea Bag Movement are making great headway. despite the shvartza Administration trying to paint them as a radical right movement. Even Moderate Liberals are starting to toss in the towel with this administration. 2010 should be an interesting election cycle  8)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 06:07:02 PM »
I think the independents in the Tea Bag Movement are making great headway. despite the shvartza Administration trying to paint them as a radical right movement. Even Moderate Liberals are starting to toss in the towel with this administration. 2010 should be an interesting election cycle  8)

It is Tea Party movement, the name derived from the Boston Tea Party, a pivitol point in the history of the American Revolution.

Tea Bag, is the derogatory term (based upon a disgusting homosexual perversion) that the despicable communists in this country use to belittle the Patriotic Tea Party activists.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 07:04:30 PM »
CJD & NY

How many people are involved in this tea party thing. Is it only about taxes?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »
CJD & NY

Millions are involved in the Tea Party movement, myself included, Have a look, : )

<- My Favorite : )
http://www.usbacklash.org/?p=463

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/media/
http://www.the912project.com/

And no it's not only about taxes, it is about bringing back respect for the Constitution and the conservative values that are the foundation of this country. The reference to the "Tea Party" or more precisely the American Revolution is appropriate as we are trying to restore the country to the one that Thomas Jefferson and George Washington envisioned.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 07:28:13 PM by New Yorker »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 07:26:43 PM »
CJD & NY

To understand fully the Tea Bag movement a person would have to be well versed in American politics. As a life long Republican its even hard for me to understand however for the past few years I have moved away from being a party line voter. Basically the Tea bad party stands for conservative government and principals something that the Republicans despite all their protestations have moved away from years ago. It seems with the Tea Bag Party more emphasis is on the candidates policies and not their party affiliation. Here in America for all to long people like myself have voted the party line only to be disappointed in the performance of the politician once they got into office. A big part of it are taxes but a good part of it is conservative policies something that many politicians are frightened to embrace today. This movement is bringing good politicians like Scott Brown out of the woodwork.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 07:28:49 PM »
CJD & NY

To understand fully the Tea Bag movement a person would have to be well versed in American politics. As a life long Republican its even hard for me to understand however for the past few years I have moved away from being a party line voter. Basically the Tea bad party stands for conservative government and principals something that the Republicans despite all their protestations have moved away from years ago. It seems with the Tea Bag Party more emphasis is on the candidates policies and not their party affiliation. Here in America for all to long people like myself have voted the party line only to be disappointed in the performance of the politician once they got into office. A big part of it are taxes but a good part of it is conservative policies something that many politicians are frightened to embrace today. This movement is bringing good politicians like Scott Brown out of the woodwork.

TEA PARTY MOVEMENT!!!!!! Not tea bag, Tea Party! As in Boston Tea Party, there was no Boston Tea Bag. For F***s Sakes! Are you a Rachel Maddow/Keith Oberman fan? Because tea bag is their favorite thing to call the Tea Party movement too!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 07:34:41 PM by New Yorker »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 07:34:25 PM »
And now the shvartza is Fixing to Speak  :::D I can't wait to hear what he has to say  ::) :crazy: :fright: ???... Or should I say fixing to read what the teleprompter tells him to say  :::D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
And now the shvartza is Fixing to Speak  :::D I can wait to hear what he has to say  ::) :crazy: :fright: ???... Or should I say fixing to read what the teleprompter tells him to say  :::D

I have to pack away all the throw-able objects as I'm going to put a hole in the tv if I don't  >:(

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »

Pics from the 9-12-2009 Tea Party protest

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »
Wow there are milliones of people. I wish there would be this much Wilders supporters last week. It is indeed a huge movement.

The Constitution was the best thing what happened to the USA ever.

Thomas Jefferson and George Washington would roll in their graves if they could see how some states in the US sponser quranimals i.e. in the education system on US soil.

Scott Brown seems to be not so bad I have looked him up on wiki.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 06:15:51 PM »
CJD & NY

TEA PARTY MOVEMENT!!!!!! Not tea bag, Tea Party! As in Boston Tea Party, there was no Boston Tea Bag. For F***s Sakes! Are you a Rachel Maddow/Keith Oberman fan? Because tea bag is their favorite thing to call the Tea Party movement too!

:::D :::D Sorry ...... I don't know what made me write Tea Bag instead of Tea Party thanks for pointing that out  :-[ :-[.  You have wounded me to the bone associating me with the radical media.  :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14