Author Topic: Charles Johnson is an idiot!!!  (Read 1805 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Charles Johnson is an idiot!!!
« on: January 27, 2010, 02:05:35 PM »
I am so happy to see that Charles Johnson, of LGF fame, has finally gone off the rocker... Once the poster-boy of the Right wing and anti-Islam message he now has swapped his morality for the religion of the left, progressive liberalism.

I was banned from his LGF forum almost 4 years ago... After I was banned I took up against Charles, the self-righteous fool, and started the LGFSUCKS blog... I knew that this individual was not stable, he is a G-d in his own mind, a self-made legend. He railed against me because he thought I supported the concept he labeled as 'Creationism' because I said that Hashem was the creator of the heaven and the earth. Charles is a dim bulb who is only able to get followers who propagate the echo-chamber of dull progressive ideas.

I hope that Charles is quickly forgotten and when he is sick and dying he will possibly do repentence, but I doubt it...

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/01/26/an-open-letter-to-charles-johnson/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Charles Johnson is an idiot!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »
For a moment there I thought it said Charles Bronson (may god have his soul).

Oh, how we need some real life Paul Kerseys.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »
For a moment there I thought it said Charles Bronson (may G-d have his soul).

Oh, how we need some real life Paul Kerseys.

I loved those 'Mechanic' movies...

And the 'Death Wish' series:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 01:01:15 AM »
I am so happy to see that Charles Johnson, of LGF fame, has finally gone off the rocker... Once the poster-boy of the Right wing and anti-Islam message he now has swapped his morality for the religion of the left, progressive liberalism.

I was banned from his LGF forum almost 4 years ago... After I was banned I took up against Charles, the self-righteous fool, and started the LGFSUCKS blog... I knew that this individual was not stable, he is a G-d in his own mind, a self-made legend. He railed against me because he thought I supported the concept he labeled as 'Creationism' because I said that Hashem was the creator of the heaven and the earth. Charles is a dim bulb who is only able to get followers who propagate the echo-chamber of dull progressive ideas.

I hope that Charles is quickly forgotten and when he is sick and dying he will possibly do repentence, but I doubt it...

He has done a lot to expose Jew hatred and extremist on both the left and right and especially radical Islam. Some have accused him of going soft of Muslims but I think he sees a lot of racist using opposition to Muslims as a front for white supremacist especially in Europe.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 01:16:17 AM »

He has done a lot to expose Jew hatred and extremist on both the left and right and especially radical Islam. Some have accused him of going soft of Muslims but I think he sees a lot of racist using opposition to Muslims as a front for white supremacist especially in Europe.

I used to be a contributor to LGF until Mr Johnson banned me because I revealed that I believe in G-d and as a result he branded me a Creationist and a racist because I related a story about how I heard blacks being racist in front of me... I really think he is an idiot, and now that he has shifted to the left, I think he is a buffoon.

I still ask why does he think that Jews should be in Israel, and not in Uganda or Argentina or somewhere? If he doesn't believe in the Bible there is no reason that Jews should live in the Holy Land. I find his position almost humorous.. Im so sorry you still think LGF is relevant..

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 01:22:43 AM »

I used to be a contributor to LGF until Mr Johnson banned me because I revealed that I believe in G-d and as a result he branded me a Creationist and a racist because I related a story about how I heard blacks being racist in front of me... I really think he is an idiot, and now that he has shifted to the left, I think he is a buffoon.

I still ask why does he think that Jews should be in Israel, and not in Uganda or Argentina or somewhere? If he doesn't believe in the Bible there is no reason that Jews should live in the Holy Land. I find his position almost humorous.. Im so sorry you still think LGF is relevant..

That sucks. I knew he was a secularist but had no idea he was so hostile to religion. Can you recommend some other good pro-Israel pro-Americans blogs?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 01:24:23 AM »

That sucks. I knew he was a secularist but had no idea he was so hostile to religion. Can you recommend some other good pro-Israel pro-Americans blogs?

Sure, recently we had a thread on this...

I like the following:

http://www.israelmatzav.blogspot.com
http://israelnationalnews.com
http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com

See this for more:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,43922.0.html

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »
I think its unfortunate that he moved to the center a bit, but LGF used to be one of my favorite sites, and he has done a great job exposing Islam/naziism.

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 01:51:08 AM »
I think its unfortunate that he moved to the center a bit, but LGF used to be one of my favorite sites, and he has done a great job exposing Islam/naziism.

He is pretty concerned about racist taking over the GOP which is a concern with some of the tea party rhetoric but I am concerned he's going soft on the lefts appeasingment of Islamonazis.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 02:04:31 AM »

He is pretty concerned about racist taking over the GOP which is a concern with some of the tea party rhetoric but I am concerned he's going soft on the lefts appeasingment of Islamonazis.

Enough already.  WE GET THE POINT.  We Tea Partiers are all a bunch of Racist Nazis.  NOW LEAVE!!!!

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 02:08:05 AM »

Enough already.  WE GET THE POINT.  We Tea Partiers are all a bunch of Racist Nazis.  NOW LEAVE!!!!

I never accused you of beign a racist. I said there were a lot of racist within the Paul/Buchanan wing of the Conservative movement. Look Paul even won a majority of C-Pac votes and they let the John Birch Society have a presentation who Buckely exposed as a racist Jew hating organization.