Author Topic: Bangladeshi Rape Victim Lashed 101 Times As Sentence from Sharia Court!  (Read 732 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Bangladeshi Rape Victim Lashed 101 Times As Sentence from Sharia Court!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 12:49:54 AM »
Kahane or the Muslims.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:08:18 AM »
Barbarians from a thousand years ago had more class and were more civilized than these Muslims.  Cavemen, too!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 01:13:14 AM »
A primitive barbarian would have killed the rapist.
Muslim logic for you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 01:57:52 AM »
And these are the people, with this kind of mentality (lack of!), that the world would feel comfortable with having a nuclear bomb?  It's true insanity.  Imagine! -- a country of crazy and insane people who have a nuclear bomb and who despise Israel.  Oy vey! 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 02:04:31 AM »
Hmmmm... read the story, don't think she was raped. I think she got it on with that boy, and got pregnant. After it was discovered she was pregnant, all of a sudden, to keep up appearances, it's "rape". I have a feeling that's why the guy was pardoned, everyone figured out what happened.

Part of the story that led me to this conclusion:

"Bangladesh's Daily Star newspaper reported that she was so ashamed following the attack that she did not lodge a complaint."

Riiiiight. No, I think she didn't lodge a complaint, because there was no complaint, there was a complaint after she discovered she was pregnant though wasn't there. The girl had a last romp before getting married, and got herself into trouble. That's my take on this.

Moral of the story, even in dark ages muslim countries, kids in their teens and 20's will go out and have sex.   
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 02:21:55 AM »
Hmmmm... read the story, don't think she was raped. I think she got it on with that boy, and got pregnant. After it was discovered she was pregnant, all of a sudden, to keep up appearances, it's "rape". I have a feeling that's why the guy was pardoned, everyone figured out what happened.
Even if this was true, does it justify 101 lashes?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 02:28:44 AM »
Even if this was true, does it justify 101 lashes?

Oh, no, I'm just concluding it wasn't a rape. It's just a case of a bunch of muslims lying to each other, they do that you know.

If they then proceed to act like savages, <sarcasm on> well that's just their culture and we should respect it because I was taught by my neo-communist teachers in school, there are no good cultures or bad cultures, all are cultures equivalent. So a primitive savage culture that will give a girl 101 lashes for getting pregnant with her clandestine lover is completely equal with an enlightened Jeffersonian democracy like ours where such a thing isn't a crime at all. :P </sarcasm off>

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 01:51:45 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.