Author Topic: Study proves Taliban are pedophile homos  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Re: Study proves Taliban are pedophile homos
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 11:10:07 AM »
The Ka'aba stone has many interesting myths around it. The ''Holy'' Quran explains that the Ka'aba was given by Allah to the patriach Ibrahim  and his beloved, rightious son whose name was
Isma'il. Also it is written in the Quran that the stone was pearly and bright as is descended from the skies, however, many years have passed and the stone blackened, because evil infidels touched it.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 11:13:44 AM »
I can not and will NOT accept pisslam as a religion. It is a CULT!

Hi Dawn !

You are so correct, islam is a CULT of DEATH and DESTRUCTION!

Shalom & G-d Bless you

Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 11:20:23 AM »
The Ka'aba stone has many interesting myths around it. The ''Holy'' Quran explains that the Ka'aba was given by Allah to the patriach Ibrahim  and his beloved, rightious son whose name was
Isma'il. Also it is written in the Quran that the stone was pearly and bright as is descended from the skies, however, many years have passed and the stone blackened, because evil infidels touched it.

It perhaps also says that when the stone becomes perfect black then muslamics will be eliminated from the earth. I see it has just become perfect black and everything else is shining.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 11:28:33 AM »
Pretend to be frum and then do what you want. This is Islam.

Ulli, I understand what you mean, but "frum" is a word ( I think it might be yiddish?) that is used particularly with reference to pious, Torah-observant Jews.   To use it in the context of a false religion will not be understood by people and is not connected.

You might want to say instead:   "Pretend to be pious and then do what you want.  This is Islam."

My thoughts exactly... Frum is a strictly Jewish word for Orthodox Jews, not for other religions.

It's actually a German word distorted in Yiddish      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »
Pretend to be frum and then do what you want. This is Islam.

Ulli, I understand what you mean, but "frum" is a word ( I think it might be yiddish?) that is used particularly with reference to pious, Torah-observant Jews.   To use it in the context of a false religion will not be understood by people and is not connected.

You might want to say instead:   "Pretend to be pious and then do what you want.  This is Islam."

My thoughts exactly... Frum is a strictly Jewish word for Orthodox Jews, not for other religions.

It's actually a German word distorted in Yiddish      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frum

So Kahane was right BT was indeed right. The word is only used in the context of Judaism. I like the expression frum and ehrlich. This discribes very well our good Chaim.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »
I can not and will NOT accept pisslam as a religion. It is a CULT!

Hi Dawn !

You are so correct, islam is a CULT of DEATH and DESTRUCTION!

Shalom & G-d Bless you

Dox

Don't forget bestiality and childrape.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 02:28:11 PM »
Hi Elizabeth! You are so right!

Bio Electric, they are of everything horrid anyone can dream of. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 05:39:26 PM »

I have a question, why do you think that Islam isn't a religion?

If Islam was a religion, defined by common traits other religions value, the 5 daily prayers, visiting the holy places of their prophets, being charitable to widows, orphans and strangers, eating a holy diet, celebrating holidays; all of this would take priority over killing kafir. - Even if it was more of a religion, it is an incredibly anti-female religion.

http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/
The specific texts of Islam have murdered over 270 million people [or more, not less] in the last several hundred years.

In recent times almost 4 million people in Africa have been murdered by Jihadists within the past 30 years.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 07:22:29 PM »

I have a question, why do you think that Islam isn't a religion?

If Islam was a religion, defined by common traits other religions value, the 5 daily prayers, visiting the holy places of their prophets, being charitable to widows, orphans and strangers, eating a holy diet, celebrating holidays; all of this would take priority over killing kafir. - Even if it was more of a religion, it is an incredibly anti-female religion.

http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/
The specific texts of Islam have murdered over 270 million people [or more, not less] in the last several hundred years.

In recent times almost 4 million people in Africa have been murdered by Jihadists within the past 30 years.

What a horrible religion Islam is and they're still killing more infidels.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 07:33:15 PM »

Is Homosexuality Allowed In Islam?
The Koran contradicts itself on this topic as well. The following verses state that homosexuality is forbidden.

(Koran 4:16)
If two men among you is guilty of lewdness, punish
them both...

(Koran 27:55)
Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather
than Women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

Now the verses below are in clear contradiction of the above verses.

(Koran 52:24)
Round about them will serve, to them, boys
(handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

(Koran 56:17)
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual
freshness.

(Koran 76:19)
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual
freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think
them scattered pearls.

Mohammed could not make up his mind about Sodomy. He prohibits it on earth, but then he says that Muslims can enjoy homosexuality in Paradise. It is a well established fact that many famous Muslims were practicing homosexuals who looked towards the Koran to justify their actions. For example, Babar, the moghul king was madly in love with a young boy named Baburi. Kuttubuddin Aibak, another Muslim ruler of India used to dress up as a woman and dance in a vulgar manner.

Another example is Abu Nuwas--one of the greatest poets in Arabic language writes in the Perfumed Garden:

O the joy of sodomy! So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
    Turn not away from it--therein is wondrous pleasure.
    Take some coy lad with kiss-curls twisting on his temple
    and ride as he stands like some gazelle standing to her mate.

-A lad whom all can see girt with sword and belt
    not like your whore who has to go veiled.

Make for smooth-faced boys and do your very best
    to mount them, for women are the mounts of the devils.

There are other such poems by Abu Nuwas and others which are more graphic in glorifying homosexuality and lesbianism.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 08:46:59 PM »
Ayatollah Khomeini was well known for wearing womens perfume.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »
God damn it!!! Are you serious?! The Quran strictly forbids homosexuality... they even hang gay men in Iran!

By the way, I know it seems like I defend the Islam.. but I do not, I just learnt about it, and read the Quran entirely.. So Even though it may seem that the Quran allows homosexual relationships between men, it does not, there are very harsh punishments for such crimes. The Islam allows, however, lesbian relations, but they must be secret.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »
Oh, and another thing, about lesbianism in Christianity and Judaism, I don't remember any biblical source that prohibits it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 10:37:15 PM »
Romans 1:20-26 (for Christianity)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2010, 03:47:54 AM »
I asked a muslamic whether he was an islamic. He said that: No, we are muslims.

After few months I casually told the same person that: so you are muslims. Then he said: No, we are islamics.

Likewise their gholy bhookh also supports and contradicts the shodomhy at the same time.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2010, 04:58:54 AM »
Oh, and another thing, about lesbianism in Christianity and Judaism, I don't remember any biblical source that prohibits it.
I don't think the Torah mentions lesbianism, but I believe the Talmud forbids it.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2010, 09:14:36 AM »
                                                                     בס"ד

Islam is a religion, even though it's a cancer, a sub-human BS invented by a bored lonely unliked-by-women ape.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2010, 01:20:31 PM »
I don't think the Torah mentions lesbianism, but I believe the Talmud forbids it.

Agreed.  I don't think Torah mentions lesbianism.

#  Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

# Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

In Christianity -yes, both homosexuality & lesbianism are condemned:

# Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

# I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV) - Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »
                                                                   בס"ד

Torah forbids it. Look up "הנשים המסוללות" in Shulchan Aruch.

הלכות איסורי ביאה פרק כא:
ח  נשים המסוללות זו בזו--אסור, וממעשה מצריים הוא שהוזהרנו עליו:  שנאמר "כמעשה ארץ מצריים . . . לא תעשו" (ויקרא יח,ג);
ואמרו חכמים, מה היו עושים--איש נושא איש, ואישה נושאה אישה, ואישה נישאת לשני אנשים.

ט  אף על פי שמעשה זה אסור, אין מלקין עליו--שאין לו לאו מיוחד, והרי אין שם ביאה כלל; לפיכך אין נאסרות לכהונה משום זנות,
ולא תיאסר אישה על בעלה בזה--שאין כאן זנות. וראוי להכותן מכת מרדות, הואיל ועשו איסור. 
ויש לאיש להקפיד על אשתו בדבר זה, ולמנוע הנשים הידועות בכך מלהיכנס לה ומלצאת היא אליהן.   

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/i/5121.htm

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2010, 02:29:33 PM »
Ani mevin Ivrit katsat, loh kolkah tov. [but I'm working on it each day].

What does this say in English?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2010, 03:31:12 PM »
Back in June, 2009,    on an " Ask JTF" show,    my question to Chaim was as follows:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,35019.15.html

While the Torah ( Bible ) clearly prohibits and condemns male homosexuality  ( Leviticus 18:22........"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."),   I've seen and heard different interpretations of whether female homosexualty is acceptable/ permissible according to Jewish and Noahide Law.   

My question this week is,   what is your interpretation of whether female homosexualty is acceptable/permissible   according to Jewish and Noahide Law.

The JTF Archives site that WestCoastJTF put together has Chaim's audio answer.

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl

2009-06-10, show c

The question and answer start around the  01:55:00 point of the program.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »
Ani mevin Ivrit katsat, loh kolkah tov. [but I'm working on it each day].

What does this say in English?

Ron brings a quote from the "Shulchan Aruch" which for frum Jews is a  sound and binding rule based on the Talmud. It says women aren't allowed do "mmmm" with each other, and they quote the Torah: Vayikrah 18,3 "don't follow the habits of the land Egypt" which sages say include man takes man, woman takes woman, woman takes two man.

But even though it is forbidden there is flogging isn't sanctioned for this act since there is no explicit forbidding, and in fact there is no real penetration (I guess they haven't heard of strapons ...), and woman who committed the act aren't forbidden for their hasbands and are not condemned as prostitutes. Yet since they act in defiance to the law they may receive corporal punishment as rebellious wives and women who are know offenders must be prevented from visiting or receiving other offender women.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2010, 08:44:22 PM »
Great! You've answered all my question... Now I have more knowledge.. now I'm much smarter than before......