Author Topic: Study proves Taliban are pedophile homos  (Read 4325 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Study proves Taliban are pedophile homos
« on: January 28, 2010, 03:24:47 PM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/200715.php   

January 28, 2010
Study: Taliban a Bunch of Closeted Homosexuals Who Also Are Pedophiles

For the three of you who don't already know, Taliban fighters are overwhelmingly Pashtun.

Also, the report is so disgusting-funny (is there a word for something that is repugnant but makes you laugh hysterically?) that I've been sitting here trying to come up with some snarky commentary -- but, really, what more could I add? I mean, anally contracted gonorrhea? You can't make that sh*t up!    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/28/afghan-men-struggle-sexual-identity-study-finds/

The study, obtained by Fox News, found that Pashtun men commonly have sex with other men, admire other men physically, have sexual relationships with boys and shun women both socially and sexually -- yet they completely reject the label of "homosexual." The research was conducted as part of a longstanding effort to better understand Afghan culture and improve Western interaction with the local people. ...

n one instance, a group of local male interpreters had contracted gonorrhea anally but refused to believe they could have contracted it sexually -- "because they were not homosexuals."

Apparently, according to the report, Pashtun men interpret the Islamic prohibition on homosexuality to mean they cannot "love" another man -- but that doesn't mean they can't use men for "sexual gratification." ...

The report also detailed a disturbing practice in which older "men of status" keep young boys on hand for sexual relationships. One of the country's favorite sayings, the report said, is "women are for children, boys are for pleasure."

Nothing says "not gay" louder than anally contracted gonorrhea.

Also, NAMBLA, like Code Pink, now supporting the Taliban as freedom fighters.

Oh yeah, hey Taliban. Tom Cruise called. He wants his closet back.

Andy Dick also wants to know why you never cuddle anymore after exchanging anal gonorrhea?

Yup, no commentary from me. None whatsoever.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Study proves Taliban are pedophile homos
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 03:59:39 PM »
Those 'pole-boys from Cairo'-rapers should all die from aids.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 04:28:37 PM »
''Women are for children and boys are for pleasure''?!? What the f**k?!?? These muslim apes can't deny the obvious fact that they're an ugly bunch of fags!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 04:33:31 PM »
Pretend to be frum and then do what you want. This is Islam.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 04:41:37 PM »
Yeah, kill innocent people for Allah.
commit a suicide for Allah.
behead a Christian or a Jew for Allah.
Act like a bloodthirsty animal in the sake of Allah... They behave like barbarians in the name of their false moon-god.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 05:11:53 PM »

Ulli, I understand what you mean, but "frum" is a word ( I think it might be yiddish?) that is used particularly with reference to pious, Torah-observant Jews.   To use it in the context of a false religion will not be understood by people and is not connected.

You might want to say instead:   "Pretend to be pious and then do what you want.  This is Islam."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 05:24:40 PM »

Islam is such a horrible religion. It makes me sick to my stomach.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 06:12:21 PM »

Ulli, I understand what you mean, but "frum" is a word ( I think it might be yiddish?) that is used particularly with reference to pious, Torah-observant Jews.   To use it in the context of a false religion will not be understood by people and is not connected.

You might want to say instead:   "Pretend to be pious and then do what you want.  This is Islam."

My thoughts exactly... Frum is a strictly Jewish word for Orthodox Jews, not for other religions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 06:13:27 PM »
Also i don't know what Holy Book they are reading but Torah expressly forbids Man-On-Man sex, regardless of whether you love him or not... The Torah forbids the physical relationship, not the emotional one...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 06:23:34 PM »
Also i don't know what Holy Book they are reading but Torah expressly forbids Man-On-Man sex, regardless of whether you love him or not... The Torah forbids the physical relationship, not the emotional one...
Yes, absolutely. But don't remember that these pigs claim that Torah was cooked up by evil Jews/Christians who had a conspiracy to hide the true revelations of Allah.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »
Guys, you just have to understand something, the whole Islam is based 100% m the Holy Quran.. this book was written by a desert-brigand who had no education., he heard a few stories from the Torah and from the New Testament, and decided that God chose him to spread his word. The Quran is full of Bullsh*t (I'm deeply sorry if my words offend some of our Muslim members here)
The Quran has many crucial errors in it, for example, it said that King David lived before Moses and the Exodus!! I have read the Quran! And I tell you, it's filled with chronological mistakes and contradictions. The Islam is certainly a false religion, I am sure about it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »
Guys, you just have to understand something, the whole Islam is based 100% m the Holy Quran.. this book was written by a desert-brigand who had no education., he heard a few stories from the Torah and from the New Testament, and decided that G-d chose him to spread his word. The Quran is full of Bullsh*t (I'm deeply sorry if my words offend some of our Muslim members here)
The Quran has many crucial errors in it, for example, it said that King David lived before Moses and the Exodus!! I have read the Quran! And I tell you, it's filled with chronological mistakes and contradictions. The Islam is certainly a false religion, I am sure about it.

I have also heard that the Qurman says that Mary {mother of jeesus} was actually Moses sister Miriam... Yet Miriam lived 1000s of years before jeesus was supposedly born...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »
Guys, you just have to understand something, the whole Islam is based 100% m the Holy Quran.. this book was written by a desert-brigand who had no education., he heard a few stories from the Torah and from the New Testament, and decided that G-d chose him to spread his word. The Quran is full of Bullsh*t (I'm deeply sorry if my words offend some of our Muslim members here)

I have also heard that the Qurman says that Mary {mother of jeesus} was actually Moses sister Miriam... Yet Miriam lived 1000s of years before jeesus was supposedly born...

You left out a few eeeeeeeeeee's in Jesus  :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 07:30:32 PM »
I can not and will NOT accept pisslam as a religion. It is a CULT!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 07:34:42 PM »
Yeah, it's written in the Holy Quran that Moses' sister was Jesus' mother. And they also say that Abraham was the first Muslim in the world. And that the Torah was rewritten by the Jewish infidels. And that only the Holy Quran (in Arabic: Qittab Al Quran Al Muqaddas) tells the truth. It is also written in that book that the Christians are fools and liars, and that the Jews make God angry. And that eventually Islam shall prevail and the Jews and the Christians will burn in hell for eternity. The Quran also tells us that the Jews are swines and monkeys ( I swear it's written, I read that book), and that the noble prophet of Allah Muhammad, had a talking horse named Al Buraq, who had a face of a beautiful maiden... A very realistic religion isn't it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 08:42:33 PM »
Yeah, it's written in the Holy Quran that Moses' sister was Jesus' mother. And they also say that Abraham was the first Muslim in the world. And that the Torah was rewritten by the Jewish infidels. And that only the Holy Quran (in Arabic: Qittab Al Quran Al Muqaddas) tells the truth. It is also written in that book that the Christians are fools and liars, and that the Jews make G-d angry. And that eventually Islam shall prevail and the Jews and the Christians will burn in hell for eternity. The Quran also tells us that the Jews are swines and monkeys ( I swear it's written, I read that book), and that the noble prophet of Allah Muhammad, had a talking horse named Al Buraq, who had a face of a beautiful maiden... A very realistic religion isn't it?

You mean cult, don't you... Pisslam is no religion... It is a cult of madmen, as our Holy Torah tells us about the descendents of Ishmael.

PS: The evil prophet Bilaam also had a talking donkey, and the midrash relates that Bilaam also 'knew' his donkey {meaning he slept with it sexually}.

http://74.125.155.132/custom?q=cache:PTZcp5bQFiIJ:www.rashiyomi.com/rule0129.rtf+balaam's+donkey+sex&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=google-csbe

Verse Nu22-29  states  And Balaam said unto the ass: 'Because thou hast sported with me; I would there were a sword in my hand, for now I had killed thee.'  וַיֹּאמֶר בִּלְעָם לָאָתוֹן, כִּי הִתְעַלַּלְתְּ בִּי; לוּ יֶשׁ-חֶרֶב בְּיָדִי, כִּי עַתָּה הֲרַגְתִּיךְ.   Rashi: Ayin Lamed Lamed,עַלַּלְ,  means to harass. In the hitpael mode  הִתְעַלַּלְתְּ means to sport with; that is to interactively tease someone such as sexual teasing. From this verse we infer that Bilam had bestial sexual relations with his donkey.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 08:48:02 PM by muman613 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 09:10:34 PM »
Please learn to refrain from these kinds of statements.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 09:18:53 PM »
Edward, why do you keep writing the "Holy Koran?"

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 09:20:02 PM »
http://www.islam-watch.org/Amarkhan/pedophilia-in-islam/pedophilia-islam.htm

1.  Introduction

2.  Pedophilia in the Quran

3.  Pedophilia in the Hadith

4.  Pedophilia in Islamic Fatwas

5.  Myth of Aisha's Age Contradiction

6.  Proof that Ayesha was Prepubescent

7.  Conclusions

8.  Common Muslims Arguments

Islam is consistent about it's approval of child-sex.  "Islamic thighing"

10. Khomeini's Teachings on sex with infants and animals:

Islamic teachings on sex with infants:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister." [The complete Persian text of this saying can be found in "Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrirolvasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom"]

:'(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »
OMG Ariel, that literally made me sick to my stomach reading that! Even animals would not do such an awful awful thing!  >:( :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 09:50:49 PM »
Edward, why do you keep writing the "Holy Koran?"
Good point, Lisa.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 02:47:55 AM »

I used it, because I heard it here on the forum many times. I think DWI used it regulary. In German it is fromm, so it was common to me. Pious is perhaps the better choice.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 06:26:19 AM »
Lisa, I cynically called it ''the holy Quran''... I don't think that this book is truly holy, just look at the damning post that I've written about that religion.. By the way many of you guys think that Islam isn't a religion but a cult.. I disagree with you on that point, a cult is a small religious group, that is considered unusual - that's not the proper definition for Islam, as it has hundreds of millions of followers (and they will keep on growing overwhelmingly). I woulm define Islam that way: a militant, extremly xenophobic monotheistic belief and ideology that impose upon its believers strict laws called the Sharia Laws, based on the false scriptures written by a desert-brigand from Arabia who was also a brutal mass-murderer.
-
I have a question, why do you think that Islam isn't a religion?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 08:38:35 AM »
I see those muslamic cities as replica of the OT cities that were erased. That were erased and these are to be erased. Nothing more nothing less.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 08:55:17 AM »
I see those muslamic cities as replica of the OT cities that were erased. That were erased and these are to be erased. Nothing more nothing less.

I see islam as a degenerating disease that spreads like cancer.
It needs to be erased in it's entirety and that ka'aba needs to be launched into space again.