Author Topic: Swedish mayor of Malmo where muslims use white women as toys condemms zionism  (Read 1954 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He should worry about all the white Swedish women raped by quranpigs who never get punished,instead he wants the swines votes. 

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1146123.html  

Swedish Jews are upset about comments made this week by the mayor of Malmo, who said anti-Semitism and Zionism were both forms of "unacceptable extremism," and urged local Jews to disassociate themselves from Israeli actions in the Gaza Strip.

"These statements and other events in Malmo are making the Jewish community feel very uncomfortable and some people, especially the young, are leaving the city," George Braun, the president of the Jewish community in Gothenburg, about 250 kilometers from Malmo, told Haaretz. Ilmar Reepalu, mayor of Malmo, Sweden's third largest city, spoke in an interview published in a Swedish newspaper on Wednesday, International Holocaust Remembrance Day. "We accept neither Zionism nor anti-Semitism," Reepalu said. "They are extremes who put themselves above other groups, seeing others as something lesser."

He said it was "terrible" that Jews felt so insecure in Malmo that they felt compelled to leave, but that a recent city-center demonstration in solidarity with Israel by local Jews stirred up feelings against them
   Advertisement

"I wish the Jewish Community would distance itself from Israel's violations of the rights of the civilian population in Gaza," he said. I wish that representatives of Muslims in Malmo would clearly say that the Jews in Malmo shouldn't be mixed up in the Israel-Palestine conflict."

Malmo's Jewish community has complained about harassment by extreme left-wing and right-wing activists, but mostly by radical elements from the city's Muslims, who make up about 15 percent of the population of 250,000.

Malmo drew international attention last March when the city council barred spectators from a Davis Cup tennis match in which Israelis were competing, citing public order concerns because of planned anti-Israel protests.

The Israelis won and the International Tennis Federation banned Malmo from hosting Davis Cup events for five years. Dr. Mikael Tossavainen of Tel Aviv University's Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism and Racism, said Reepalu's statements were "far from helpful in indicating that the Jews themselves have a share in the responsibility for their precarious position."

He added: "Mr. Reepalu's statements risk strengthening those who take out their frustration against Israel on the local Jews."

About the  great number of Swedish women raped by muzzies in malmo including gang rapes and rape of youngsters   

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2005/09/malmos_violent_immigrants.html
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:43:01 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Yes, of course. Zionism is the most critical probem of Sweden ???

I guess the mayor of Malmo is also used as toy by Muslims.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I imagine the Templar's cross on Sweden's flag will be replaced by the "moon god symbol" any second now.
 :'(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
If a city at northernmost periphery of the world contains 15% muslamics, then what else is called the doom....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I can't believe what I just read. What a sick, cowardly pig.

We need to support the Hell's Angels in Malmo since they are the only ones who fight that scum.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

We need to support the Hell's Angels in Malmo since they are the only ones who fight that scum.
Yes i was friendly with 2 Hell Angels in N.Y. 1 lived down the block from me the other about 6 blocks they're great guys and never back down from anyone
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yes, he wants the votes of the anti-semites (Nazis, Muslims, anti-Zionist leftists). Basically he says, that Jews are responsible for anti-semitism.

Imo this animal is a Nazi - he tries to reestablish the old unholy alliance between the greatest enemies of mankind.

He should be part of the transfer.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
And this prooves again what our good Chaim said about the (crypto) Nazis. They would sacrifice the last of their citizens in order to hurt the children of Israel.

The Muslims terrorize, murder and rape the townsfolk of Malmo and this animal complains about Zionism. It is behind sanity and reason. He lives among this quranimals and supports them. If he would be a normal person, he would be a Kahanist. But he is no normal person, but one with an evil nature.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

http://chua2.fiu.edu/faculty/byrnesj/organizedweek9-1.htm

D.  Outlaw motorcycle clubs usually exhibit racist attitudes.

1.  In the U.S., no black males are known to hold membership in the Big Four.

2.  Hell’s Angels has Jewish members.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And this prooves again what our good Chaim said about the (crypto) Nazis. They would sacrifice the last of their citizens in order to hurt the children of Israel.

The Muslims terrorize, murder and rape the townsfolk of Malmo and this animal complains about Zionism. It is behind sanity and reason. He lives among this quranimals and supports them. If he would be a normal person, he would be a Kahanist. But he is no normal person, but one with an evil nature.
Maybe they are scared of muslims Hell Angels aren't the best guys around but they hate muzzies and will fight them and beat them anytime

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"Sweden" is good for the rest of the world because we can see what happens there from elsewhere.  Learning from the mistakes of others is a great way to make mistakes.

The Swedes themselves are screwed [in absence of a mass deportation of Muslims].  We shall see if the Swedes can survive their own pending Diaspora.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer

Yes, he wants the votes of the anti-semites (Nazis, Muslims, anti-Zionist leftists). Basically he says, that Jews are responsible for anti-semitism.

Imo this animal is a Nazi - he tries to reestablish the old unholy alliance between the greatest enemies of mankind.

It is really shocking that Nazis and extreme Leftists hate Jews more than they love their own people and homeland  :o
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

It is really shocking that Nazis and extreme Leftists hate Jews more than they love their own people and homeland  :o

I think it's a spiritual/genetic disease only curable by death.
The last part may not be a finite conclusion, but most favorable at the mean time anyway.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Yeah. Where is Pedofront in all this? That's simple--they're on the Muslims' side.