Author Topic: "Test Yourself"- another great video from Ira!  (Read 2320 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Test Yourself"- another great video from Ira!
« on: January 30, 2010, 05:47:26 PM »
בס''ד

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "Test Yourself"- another great video from Ira!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:49:52 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »
I'm not sure whether or not Ira supports us. Even if these videos are supposed to be a joke, I don't know if all people who are not yet familiar with JTF would see it that way. I don't think we should promote her videos.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 06:01:30 PM »
I'm not sure whether or not Ira supports us. Even if these videos are supposed to be a joke, I don't know if all people who are not yet familiar with JTF would see it that way. I don't think we should promote her videos.
Why would you think that                         http://www.youtube.com/user/ira90000
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 06:01:45 PM »

בס''ד

Moshe, even if it's a joke, it's good free publicity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 06:05:11 PM »
Very catchy song.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 03:39:57 PM »

I agree with Moshe92 considering how I see neo-Nazi and muslim Nazi enemies of JTF subscribe to her channel quite regularly. I recently had a comment on my latest video as well as a follow up PM from both an American righteous Gentile supporter of JTF as well as Russian friend of JTF on Zootube wanting to know why is it that Chaim always promotes Ira's videos so much but not those of JTF'ers such as myself considering how popular her videos are with our enemies. I could not give either of them a satisfactory answer to their question despite repeating the "any publicity is good publicity" mantra.

Offline Natan

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 06:02:54 PM »
appealing video
I come from Yamit

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 07:37:41 PM »
Not bad at all... But certainly, Moshe has a point.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 04:39:36 PM »
 :::D Ira is great!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 03:19:37 PM »

I agree with Moshe92 considering how I see neo-Nazi and muslim Nazi enemies of JTF subscribe to her channel quite regularly. I recently had a comment on my latest video as well as a follow up PM from both an American righteous Gentile supporter of JTF as well as Russian friend of JTF on Zootube wanting to know why is it that Chaim always promotes Ira's videos so much but not those of JTF'ers such as myself
Sorry, but I think that her videos are simply more creative and more fun.

considering how popular her videos are with our enemies. I could not give either of them a satisfactory answer to their question despite repeating the "any publicity is good publicity" mantra.
Well that means that her videos attract not just those who already support the JTF.
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 04:18:20 PM »
Very good.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »
Sorry, but I think that her videos are simply more creative and more fun.

I do agree with you that her videos are fun but I will leave it up to long-time JTF'ers to decide who is the more creative when it comes to making videos. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but JTF is not against having fun. I have already made several comedy and parody videos proving it. However JTF is also a very serious movement dedicated to saving Israel, America, Serbia, Europe and Western civilization so our efforts are primarily focussed on serious issues and not mere frivolity which is Ira's focus.

considering how popular her videos are with our enemies. I could not give either of them a satisfactory answer to their question despite repeating the "any publicity is good publicity" mantra.

Well that means that her videos attract not just those who already support the JTF.

You obviously misunderstood what I wrote here. I did not refer to good, decent, righteous Jewish and Gentile people subscribing to her channel. I specifically referred to Muslim Nazis, neo-Nazis, Black antisemites and Ron Paul supporters. If you had read Moshe92's comment you would realize more precisely what I was getting at. When Ira was asked if she was pro-JTF or anti-JTF she replied:

"I am neither pro-JTF nor anti-JTF".

This is what makes Moshe92 and I very wary of her motives and agenda vis-a-vis JTF and our goals as a serious movement. You should also be aware that Ira is not and never has been a member of JTF.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 04:37:45 PM by 4International »

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 04:34:21 PM »
I'm not completely sure, but I have a feeling that she does these videos to make fun of us and then gets a kick out of how we praise her.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »
I know this is not going to be a popular opinion with some people here but the first couple of videos she did I thought they were kinda funny and amusing. Now I find her videos to be a little cheap and repetitive. Quite frankly, I don't find them that funny. The more videos she does the more I get the feeling that she's making fun of JTF.

If she supports JTF and supposedly makes pro-JTF videos why would she write: "I am neither pro-JTF nor anti-JTF"? Also why would she be friends with people who hate JTF? Something's not right.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »
I'm not completely sure, but I have a feeling that she does these videos to make fun of us and then gets a kick out of how we praise her.

Absolutely Moshe92. Looking over her work one can draw that conclusion. How about titles like this:

Chaim Ben Pesach: Becoming INSANE

Here is one of the videos which I see being favorited quite a lot by enemies of JTF especially people like RobStark/EndZOG and Marbus0:

Chaim ben Pesach the Brain

Even if you think it was not malicious and only done in "good fun" I don't see how this can be a pro-JTF video.
This clearly makes Chaim and David Ben Moshe look like deranged idiots which helps explain why it is so popular with our enemies.

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »
I think this video shows that she's no friend of ours. The beginning highlights a clip of Chaim talking about problems he had a long time ago. It then shows a music video by the gay group Village People.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »
I know this is not going to be a popular opinion with some people here but the first couple of videos she did I thought they were kinda funny and amusing. Now I find her videos to be a little cheap and repetitive. Quite frankly, I don't find them that funny. The more videos she does the more I get the feeling that she's making fun of JTF.

If she supports JTF and supposedly makes pro-JTF videos why would she write: "I am neither pro-JTF nor anti-JTF"? Also why would she be friends with people who hate JTF? Something's not right.

Very well said Serbian Canadian. She would have said: "Yes of course I am pro-JTF!". When Moshe92 asked her if she allegedly supported us then why hasn't she joined the forum she refused to give an answer. Very strange indeed. I seriously question her motives.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:01:36 PM by 4International »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 04:58:22 PM »
I think this video shows that she's no friend of ours. The beginning highlights a clip of Chaim talking about problems he had a long time ago. It then shows a music video by the gay group Village People.

You are right on target again Moshe92. Why post a video with an audio clip of Chaim referring to his private life with girls followed by the Gay Village People song? Our enemies would latch on to that and claim that Chaim is not straight.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 06:12:16 PM »
oh ok...... :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 08:07:53 PM »
בס''ד

When she says that she is not pro-JTF or anti-JTF, I actually believe her. I think she just finds us amusing. I don't take it personally when she pokes fun at me. She has never done a really malicious video against us. She just likes to poke fun at us in a harmless way.

I think her videos are funny and clever. I agree that they are not intended to promote JTF. But as long as the videos are not vicious, what's wrong with having a sense of humor?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 08:19:57 PM »
בס''ד

When she says that she is not pro-JTF or anti-JTF, I actually believe her. I think she just finds us amusing. I don't take it personally when she pokes fun at me. She has never done a really malicious video against us. She just likes to poke fun at us in a harmless way.

I think her videos are funny and clever. I agree that they are not intended to promote JTF. But as long as the videos are not vicious, what's wrong with having a sense of humor?

Nothing wrong with having a sense of humor and having fun as I have made 5 comedy videos already very recently.

However brother Chaim I think you are missing the point here. It would be okay if these videos were only viewable by people already familar with the TRUTH of what JTF and Chaim Ben Pesach stand for. However, to the uninitiated who are not familar with the facts about us, her videos can appear very anti-JTF which explains why the ones mentioned above are so popular with our enemies. That is Moshe92's and my concern here.

I think it was very highly inappropriate of her to make that video where you discussed issues with your private life followed by a Gay song by the Village People. I also think that other video "Chaim Ben Pesach: the Brain" although somewhat amusing can be interpreted as anti-JTF as well which is exactly why our enemies like it so much.

I am also very uneasy about her motives and her so-called alleged "neutral" position vis-a-vis JTF as well as her refusal to answer Moshe's questions.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 01:27:50 AM »
Yes, we need a more sense of humor around here.....

בס''ד

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 01:28:45 AM »
Wait, but I liked her "holding out for a hero" video, that was not making fun of Chaim, at all.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »

She is not hiding that she is not a friend. But she has good ideas, you cant deny that. Your video:

Is completely based on her:

I personaly like this her video:

quite inspiring.
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.