Author Topic: Every Arab Rock Thrower Must Get Stoned!  (Read 1385 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Every Arab Rock Thrower Must Get Stoned!
« on: January 31, 2010, 01:46:21 AM »
I propose that the penalty for being caught throwing rocks at Jews in Israel be that the rock thrower be given the penalty of death by stoning.... Maybe then they will think twice before they throw stones..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135778

Rock-Terror Surges On, Four-Year-Old Hurt
Shevat 16, 5770, 31 January 10 09:18
by Gil Ronen

(Israelnationalnews.com) A four-year-old child was lightly hurt Saturday evening when Arabs hurled rocks at the car in which he was traveling, near the Jewish communities of the Talmonim Bloc in the Binyamin region. The attack occurred near the Arab village of Ras Karkar. The child received medical attention on the spot and was then taken to Beilinson Hospital in Petach Tikva.

In a separate incident Saturday evening , a woman was lightly hurt when Arabs threw rocks at her vehicle between Ofra and Shilo in Binyamin, outside the Arab village of Sinjil. The woman did not require evacuation to hospital, and the IDF began combing the area to look for the perpetrators.

A reserve IDF force arrested an Arab who threw rocks at an Israeli vehicle near Maaleh Mikhmas, east of Beit El. No one was hurt and no damage was caused. The suspect was handed over to the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) for interrogation.

The spokeswoman for the community of Dolev published a message of protest following the attacks Saturday evening. "Of late, the incidents of rock attacks in Gush Dolev – and Judea and Samaria in general – have multiplied,” Dr. Yael Ereli wrote. “Last night, on Motzaei Shabbat [Saturday night], another incident occurred in which, miraculously, a four-year-old boy was only lightly injured. The entire car was full of glass shards and bloodstains.”

She went on to say: “We protest these attacks which can end lethally, just like firebombs and gunfire attacks, and demand that the security forces locate the terrorists and bring them to justice, and enable us to drive safely on the country's roads. We shall continue to build and to plant as we did last Friday, on the eve of Tu B'Shvat, in the new neighborhood that was recently inaugurated at Karmei Dolev, and to drive on the roads of our country, while demanding the necessary security and deterrence against those who seek to hurt us.”

There has been a marked rise in the number of rock-attack incidents in Judea and Samaria in the last three months, ever since Israel began implementing its latest "gestures" toward the Palestinian Authority. The gestures include the lifting of roadblocks and checkpoints throughout Judea and Samaria.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Every Arab Rock Thrower Must Get Stoned!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 01:49:34 AM »
I propose that the penalty for being caught throwing rocks at Jews in Israel be that the rock thrower be given the penalty of death by stoning.... Maybe then they will think twice before they throw stones..

I support this....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 02:05:14 AM »
Douse one, or two, "stonethrowers" in rendered pig fat and wine [for them to be as ritually unclean as possible], and then light them on fire with a flamethrower [and then they automatically go to Muslim hell, being soaked in non-halal materials].  Do this publicly.  No more rocks thrown.  Or simply shut down access to "Al Aksa" [May Solomon's Temple rise and swallow this evil abode from our sight] until the rocks stop flying.  Perhaps the latter should be done first.  I really think building the 3rd Temple is a great political decision. - Draw all of the enemies of Israel direct and out in the open [all that need be done for this to happen is a cartoon of Mohamed in an accurate depiction to be publicized.]

A 4 year old is too much; this was on Shabbat? 

Clearly the price of our blood needs elevation if people consider the current price affordable.

What did Moses do when he saw an Egyptian beating a fellow Hebrew? >:(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »
Of cause Muman is right. This Muslims are like animals. It is totally uneffective to give them western style penalties for their crimes. In this way they will never get it. But the best way is the transfer. No muslims - no crimes.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 02:52:30 AM »

Remember what Amalek did to you on the way!

Parasha Beshalach , Shemot 17

8. Amalek came and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
9. So Moses said to Joshua, Pick men for us, and go out and fight against Amalek. Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of G-d in my hand
10. Joshua did as Moses had told him, to fight against Amalek; and Moses, Aaron, and Hur ascended to the top of the hill.
11. It came to pass that when Moses would raise his hand, Israel would prevail, and when he would lay down his hand, Amalek would prevail.
12. Now Moses hands were heavy; so they took a stone and placed it under him, and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one from this [side], and one from that [side]; so he was with his hands in faith until sunset.
13. Joshua weakened Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
14. The Lord said to Moses, Inscribe this [as] a memorial in the book, and recite it into Joshua's ears, that I will surely obliterate the remembrance of Amalek from beneath the heavens
15. Then Moses built an altar, and he named it The Lord is my miracle
16. And he said, For there is a hand on the throne of the Eternal, [that there shall be] a war for the Lord against Amalek from generation to generation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 02:59:04 AM »
Muman, I agree with you.

Killing muslim terrorists in Israel is an act of self defense.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 04:03:38 AM »
This is a serious problem and one that really needs to be handled correctly. Its easy to say the rock thrower should be killed by the same weapon he is using on innocent  Jewish people passing but is it really since most of the rock throwers are not adults.    Israel needs to come up with strong policy against this sort of thing that go's after the parents of children doing this. If its an adult that is doing it they should face jail time with hard labor building roads or the very security wall that's needed to keep Israels communities safer. The parents of children doing this should also be made to answer by paying heavy fines to a restitution fund set up for people who are injured. Make it impossible for the arabs to hide behind their so called  local authority and make them answerable to the IDF.  Anyone caught trowing rocks to cause injury really should be brought in on serious assault charges and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 06:03:35 AM »
So one of the parents dies instead then.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 09:07:15 AM »
Muman, I agree with you.

Killing muslim terrorists in Israel is an act of self defense.

And it shouldn't be a crime. You are defending yourself by killing these beasts.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 09:08:33 AM »
I say soak the brats, along with their families, in lard and wine. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 09:10:43 AM »
I say soak the brats, along with their families, in lard and wine. 

and lots of pork
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 09:15:39 AM »
"He who did nót raise his children to blow themselves up throweth the first rock..."

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Every Arab Rock Thrower Must Get Burnt
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 09:26:52 AM »
                                                                  בס"ד

Title.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 09:58:42 AM »
BTW if the arab Rock Thrower is a kid, then his biological father should be punished.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 10:00:13 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

BTW if the arab Rock Thrower is a kid, then his biological father should be punished.

He and his family should be killed.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 10:17:47 AM »
What did Moses do when he saw an Egyptian beating a fellow Hebrew? >:(

That's a perfect analogy