Author Topic: A trip through time to Europe's origins  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
A trip through time to Europe's origins
« on: January 31, 2010, 05:38:27 AM »
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,4906039,00.html

A trip through time to Europe's origins

Let DW-WORLD.DE be your guide on a trip through European history - from the Battle of Salamis in 480 BC to the introduction of the euro in 2002.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
Re: A trip through time to Europe's origins
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:00:29 AM »
Interesting.  They forgot: "200-2010 - Europeans throw it all away by allowing and encouraging mass immigration from non-European countries and then allowing those immigrants to breed them out of existence."

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
Interesting.  They forgot: "200-2010 - Europeans throw it all away by allowing and encouraging mass immigration from non-European countries and then allowing those immigrants to breed them out of existence."
1945 onwards for immigration, 1970 onwards for the rise of Islam, 2*** onwards for the fall of Islam.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 01:56:34 PM »
1945 onwards for immigration, 1970 onwards for the rise of Islam, 2*** onwards for the fall of Islam.

כן יהי רצון!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »

I betcha that these quaranimals will start to make claims that they are the ones indigenous to the continent while the white Europeans are the invaders like what Mexicans and Central Americans are doing in the United States.     
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 02:32:56 PM »
This is some interesting stuff, thanks for sharing Boyana!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 04:53:16 PM »

I betcha that these quaranimals will start to make claims that they are the ones indigenous to the continent while the white Europeans are the invaders like what Mexicans and Central Americans are doing in the United States.     

Actually, in a sense they already have.  There is a mutation that causes very light skin.  It came about only so many thousands of years ago - so some people, in their infinite simplicity, take that to mean that before that all Europeans were black!  Of course this is not so.  Without the mutation, one's skin would be more olive color, not black.  Here's a nice article about that:

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2009/05/

...toward the bottom of the page.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 06:39:15 PM »
Boyana, that link is taking forever to load.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 11:46:19 AM »
Boyana, that link is taking forever to load.

Wierd I got it in a instant. Maybe because it's a European site and your from US.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 06:01:47 PM »
This is so sad... Europe is being destroyed by the Muslim immigration, many Europeans convert to Islam, especially in England, France and most notably in the Netherlands (  I was shocked when I found a Dutch forum for Dutch women who converted to Islam..... there were about three thousand members in that forum)... this is unquestionably what the enemies of freedom want.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 06:12:54 PM »
This is so sad... Europe is being destroyed by the Muslim immigration, many Europeans convert to Islam, especially in England, France and most notably in the Netherlands (  I was shocked when I found a Dutch forum for Dutch women who converted to Islam..... there were about three thousand members in that forum)... this is unquestionably what the enemies of freedom want.

My understanding is that those women thirst for substance in their lives and the old churches, lame as they are, cannot provide it.  So they go for Islam instead.  Very sad.