Author Topic: 5 Hebrew videos explaining Michael Jackson and evil behavior of black Jew-haters  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has done English subtitles for the 5 Hebrew videos:

Part 1: 

Part 2: 

Part 3: 

Part 4: 

Part 5: 

If the subtitles don't appear, click on the CC icon in the lower right corner of the video.

Without subtitles:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3: 

Part 4: 

Part 5: 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 08:47:34 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Chaim, when will you post some English videos for us English-speaking Gentiles?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Chaim is very busy with Hebrew videos right now, but he does ask JTF every week in English which is great.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

Chaim is very busy with Hebrew videos right now, but he does ask JTF every week in English which is great.

Thank you, but considering I don't know a word of Hebrew, I'm used to hearing him speak in English.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Maybe Dan Ben Noah, if he has time, can do subtitles.  I tried listening in Hebrew anyway

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

This is truly great to see videos like this in Hebrew.

Great work Chaim!!

My latest comedy video features Obama in drag and Jackson in muslim clothing.

:laugh: :laugh: :::D

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
So far I watched just the first one and I like what he has to say.  Good stuff and right on the money!  However, and I hate to say this, there are disparities between different Jewish groups within Israel.  The average I.Q. for Oriental Jews is not as high as the average I.Q. for Ashkenazim.  So the "wonderful Jewish intellect" of which he speaks is not equal for all.  Therefore, the results will not be the same for all.  It's a pity but that's the way it is.  Oh, and now I know how to say "affirmative action" in Hebrew.  Yay.  8)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
The average I.Q. for Oriental Jews is not as high as the average I.Q. for Ashkenazim.  So the "wonderful Jewish intellect" of which he speaks is not equal for all. 

This is obviously a lie. Oriental Jews are as smart as the Ashkenazim. Every sane Israeli knows that.

You have just insulted half of the Jewish people.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
The average I.Q. for Oriental Jews is not as high as the average I.Q. for Ashkenazim.  So the "wonderful Jewish intellect" of which he speaks is not equal for all. 

This is obviously a lie. Oriental Jews are as smart as the Ashkenazim. Every sane Israeli knows that.

I know that. But what about Oriental Gentiles?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I know that. But what about Oriental Gentiles?

I guess it depends on who exactly we are talking about. I suppose Asians are not stupid at all.

In any case, I would leave the decision to Occidental Gentiles  :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:32:24 PM by Spectator »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer

My statement is based upon studies; I'd be pleased if they turned out to be flawed studies.  In which case, it would not be a "lie" but rather a "mistake".  Also, I don't believe that such a statement should be considered an insult.  I have five kids and it is clear to me that they differ in their mental capabilities.  This does not mean that I love one more than the other.  It does not mean that one is worth more than the other.  It's just the luck of the draw.  One of my best friends is East Indian and he fully realizes that his racial group has an average I.Q. substantially lower than that of native Europeans.  We discuss this, and other racial matters, frequently.  He does not feel threatened nor insulted by this fact.  It is something that has societal ramifications - but in no way says anything about him as an individual.  There are people who are smarter than myself and I am well aware of it.  Yet I do not feel insulted when this fact is brought up.

The fact is that Ashkanazic Jews have the highest average I.Q. of any ethnic group and so, against us, all other groups are inferior in this respect:

http://lagriffedulion.f2s.com/ashkenaz.htm

It should be obvious by now that I have no animosity toward Oriental Jews; it is with them I identify culturally more than any other group.

Moshe92

The problem with that article is that it's based mostly on Nobel Prizes and chess championships from the past century. In the past century, the majority of the world Jewish population has been Ashkenazi. In previous times when Sefardi Jews were a greater portion of the Jewish population, many of the most influential Jews in the world were Sefardi. David Ricardo, Aaron Lopez, Benjamin Disraeli, and Moses Montefiore are a few examples. Did people in the 1700s and 1800s talk about "Sefardi intelligence?" The truth is that G-d gave his people, the Jews, intelligence whether they are Ashkenazi, Sefardi, Mizrahi, Yemenite, or whatever.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer

The problem with that article is that it's based mostly on Nobel Prizes and chess championships from the past century. In the past century, the majority of the world Jewish population has been Ashkenazi. In previous times when Sefardi Jews were a greater portion of the Jewish population, many of the most influential Jews in the world were Sefardi. David Ricardo, Aaron Lopez, Benjamin Disraeli, and Moses Montefiore are a few examples. Did people in the 1700s and 1800s talk about "Sefardi intelligence?" The truth is that G-d gave his people, the Jews, intelligence whether they are Ashkenazi, Sefardi, Mizrahi, Yemenite, or whatever.

I remember taking your position while I lived in Israel.  Sefardic Jews are (generally) white Europeans and the examples you cite were white Europeans (Sefardic).  This is why I used the term "Oriental" and not "Sefardic".  Give me a few days and I'll find you some studies on the matter.  But I can't stress enough that I am a great proponent of Oriental Jewry.  Lower I.Q. or not, their original traditions are the closest thing we have to pre-galuth Judaism.  Especially Yemeni traditions.  Also, almost all my friends in Israel were Yemeni and I was very much a part of their community.  Never have I felt so much at home as I was there.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Dan,

You are truly amazing for adding subtitles.  I can't tell you how much that means to those of us who want to listen to what Chaim has to say, but do not speak Hebrew.  Thank you.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Excellent work, Chaim.  You responded to Nadav with great clarity of thought.  I certainly hope he wakes up.

Anyway, I finally finished the English subtitles:

Part 1: 

Part 2: 

Part 3: 

Part 4: 

Part 5: 

If the subtitles don't appear, click on the CC icon in the lower right corner of the video.

Dan, thank you so much for this great work! May Hashem bless you and your loved ones.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Oh, forget it, Michael the molester loves to mess with little Jewish boys, but then he hates Jews. Go figure.
The rest of the jiggers are no different. Lets take from them, but hate them at the same time.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Thank you Dan for your hard work.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
I just understood one thing, Chaim loves Rock!! it's nice to know we have another thing in common.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
Just watched the second part and it's very good too.  As evil as blacks are (in general) toward Jews, as he explains, it is sad that Jewish women actually find black men attractive.  Not just Jewish women, but white women in general.  A lot of this is due to incessant brainwashing by the mainstream media.  When white or Jewish women couple with black men, it is not love.  It is HATE.  Because they are making themselves pawns in a larger conspiracy.  I hope that you address this phenomenon at some point.  If not, perhaps I'll send you the treatise I wrote on the matter and that you convey the concepts therein in one of your videos.  Hayyim, I don't want to send you stuff without your permission first.  The treatise is thirty something pages long and in English.  I know you'd appreciate it.