Author Topic: Full Brooklyn Temple Terrorized-David Ben Moshe  (Read 2180 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
Full Brooklyn Temple Terrorized-David Ben Moshe
« on: January 31, 2010, 04:51:03 PM »
A crazy black man or maybe even a black Muslim made trouble in a Williamsberg temple.  One of the younger men hit him with a chair.  He left and came back with a knife causing everyone to flee, until his friend grabbed him and they ran out.  The point is that the temple was full.  They should have beaten this guy to death, overwhelming him with chairs and everything else they could get their hands on.  The point being is that you dont let him leave alive.   

Whats wrong with Jews??  Hopefully they will have a few guns there the next time and not be afraid to use them.

Five Muslims also attacked a rabbi ripping his skull cap off.  Luckily, in fleeing, one was hit by a car.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Full Brooklyn Temple Terrorized-David Ben Moshe
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 05:12:21 PM »
I agree  is his he article                           http://www.vosizneias.com/28559/2009/03/08/williamsburg-ny-wacko-raids-synagogue-with-12-inch-knife/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 05:22:26 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 05:29:50 PM »
The problem with Williamsberg is that it is surrounded by animals. The Temple should have a few well placed people as a security detail. At the first sign of trouble they would be ready to react.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »
Who is calling this place a temple? The article even calls it a Synagogue which is more Orthodox. We don't call our synagogues temples because we all know we are waiting to build the Third Temple in Jerusalem....

This story is very sad and I believe that we need to be more vigilant and stand up against these antisemites. I hope that this synagogue has good protection.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
Who is calling this place a temple? The article even calls it a Synagogue which is more Orthodox. We don't call our synagogues temples because we all know we are waiting to build the Third Temple in Jerusalem....

This story is very sad and I believe that we need to be more vigilant and stand up against these antisemites. I hope that this synagogue has good protection.

Well the heading on the thread said temple so I went along with it. I am well aware of the fact that synagogue is the more desirable term. Now for a question why are many of the synagogue's called Temple such and such if Temple is the wrong term to use?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 05:46:26 PM »

Well the heading on the thread said temple so I went along with it. I am well aware of the fact that synagogue is the more desirable term. Now for a question why are many of the synagogue's called Temple such and such if Temple is the wrong term to use?

Well the reform movement calls their synagogues Temples.... Even my mother asks me "Do you go to Temple for Shabbat" almost every other week, and I constantly tell her "No Mom, I go to Shul to daven on Shabbat..."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 05:55:29 PM »

Well the reform movement calls their synagogues Temples.... Even my mother asks me "Do you go to Temple for Shabbat" almost every other week, and I constantly tell her "No Mom, I go to Shul to daven on Shabbat..."

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 07:30:12 PM »

Muman, that is David Ben Moshe, he was not sure on how to spell synagogue, he is also pretty sick right now, and that is also not the point of the story, the point of the story is that Jewish people had BETTER wise up here in unholy America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 07:31:33 PM »
Just out of sheer curiousity, just how many Jews on this forum have guns, we are locked and loaded here.  How can ANY Jew NOT have a gun right now?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 07:37:10 PM »
Just out of sheer curiousity, just how many Jews on this forum have guns, we are locked and loaded here.  How can ANY Jew NOT have a gun right now?
I have
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »
It's really sad that anyone would attack a peaceful assembly like Jews at a Temple/synagogue.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 07:42:07 PM »

Muman, that is David Ben Moshe, he was not sure on how to spell synagogue, he is also pretty sick right now, and that is also not the point of the story, the point of the story is that Jewish people had BETTER wise up here in unholy America.
Yes the thread is very pertinent!!  Congregations in places like Williamsburg should really be more prepared for something like that. Here in New York most Jewish people I have ever known refer to the Synagogue as Temple.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 07:44:20 PM »
I just got off the phone with my mother.... What do you think she asked me? "Did you go to Temple last Shabbat?" she asked me.... I know my mother like, well my mother....

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 07:47:23 PM »
People should be well prepared for what comes along but I don't think our members should be posting their gun inventories on the open forum.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 08:11:54 PM »
This is the most pathetic response to the article,  I've ever read.  A real Jewish loser!  It's from the response section to the article.  Here it is:

I live on that block and i watched the whole scene: a young punk threw a bottle at one of the worshippers, the worshipper went out of control and beat the guy up. a while later, the guy runs into the shul with a knife......
we jews need to remenber that we are in Golus and sometimes we and our properties are vandalized, i cant even remember how many times i was pelted with stones by these young Peurto Ricans, i swallowed and walked away, end of story. but when u try to retaliate, all you do is produce a greater anti semite.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 08:18:07 PM »
This is the most pathetic response to the article,  I've ever read.  A real Jewish loser!  It's from the response section to the article.  Here it is:

I live on that block and i watched the whole scene: a young punk threw a bottle at one of the worshippers, the worshipper went out of control and beat the guy up. a while later, the guy runs into the shul with a knife......
we jews need to remenber that we are in Golus and sometimes we and our properties are vandalized, i cant even remember how many times i was pelted with stones by these young Peurto Ricans, i swallowed and walked away, end of story. but when u try to retaliate, all you do is produce a greater anti semite.

Only if the retaliation was not strong enough to teach the animals a lesson. This was not written by a Jew it has the markings of a put up job.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »

Only if the retaliation was not strong enough to teach the animals a lesson. This was not written by a Jew it has the markings of a put up job.

You're very astute, it sure seems like a put up job, now that you bring up that point.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 09:19:10 PM »
Sorry but he should have been killed.  He did more than throw something.  He came back with a knife.  At that point he forfeits his life, if you are a moderate.  Throwing something is enough for me to whack him.  Let the world know that Jews arent going to take this any more and mean it.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »
I moved to a state where getting a gun is easier than buying a car.   I got a silver western six shooter last month.   It looks like a gun from the old west, but its really a .357 Magnum.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 10:59:30 PM by americankahanist »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 11:59:32 PM »
i hate to say it but it seems that New York Jews now days are weak and cant seem to properly defend themselves...even though they have the greatest Jewish population outside of Israel.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »
This is the most pathetic response to the article,  I've ever read.  A real Jewish loser!  It's from the response section to the article.

You shouldn't even post it here. It's evil.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 02:03:49 AM »
The point is that the temple was full.  They should have beaten this guy to death, overwhelming him with chairs and everything else they could get their hands on.  The point being is that you dont let him leave alive.

You are very right. Those savages only listen to violence. They should be granted no mercy.