Author Topic: Mexico and the U.S.  (Read 938 times)

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
Mexico and the U.S.
« on: February 14, 2010, 11:36:05 AM »
The U.S. was founding by people seeking religious freedom.  Mexico was founded by people seeking easy gold.  Hmmm...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mexico and the U.S.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 02:38:35 PM »
Rhayat, sorry to track you down here, but what is the answer to the Onan question.  Someone else responded to your post, but I don't know the detail of the story that is inherent to your aforementioned point

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 06:28:37 PM »
The U.S. was founding by people seeking religious freedom.  Mexico was founded by people seeking easy gold.  Hmmm...

the colonists at jamestown wanted religious freedom?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 06:35:11 PM »
I think Rhayat meant the 1620 colonists, not the 1607 ones  8)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 06:37:06 PM »
I think Rhayat meant the 1620 colonists, not the 1607 ones  8)

why ignore the ones that came first?  Its done far too often.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 06:40:13 PM »
Actually, I thought your response was clever.  I didn't think of it until you wrote it

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 07:10:28 PM »
I love Mexican-Americans, my best friend/roomate is a righteous Gentile if there ever was one!

We both HAAAATE "Mojados", or "wet backs" [my roomate taught me the term, so I am being "multicultural"].  It's truly a revolting situation.  Valentines day brings out the "flores mojados" selling their cheap, untaxed, flowers and goods on the side of the road.  Why these people are not busted by the police for selling illegal goods, and being illegal aliens more importantly is beyond me.  I really hate what that demographic does to the entire job market.  The come here, take jobs illegally from people who would love to work [SUCH BS that they "do the jobs nobody wants".], and then while fully employed off the table they milk welfare and medical centeres... in no way shape or form do mojados help America.  Top it all off that they are willing to live stacked upon each other 3 families per 1 family apartment...  all of the entry level jobs are gone...  it seems as if the enormous amount of Medical Marijuana dispensaries here in Los Angeles is the only place young people enter into the job market these days...  I see 30 of these places, at least, in just the San Fernando Valley.  If I had a dollar for each new one that opened up... sheesh.

I also hate "La Raza", and everything they stand for [another discussion].  The fact that Obama put a mojado lover in supreme court is a contributing factor in the choice to never have children while I live in the US.  La Raza seeks to add California back into Mexico.  WHY people whose ancestors lived in the southern part of Mexico feel as if they actually belong in the well developed enviable state of California in the north... again lost on me.  "Your ancestors made the wrong choices, amigos".  Mexicans have ruined Mexico and now seek to ruin the US.  And they breed like flies...  milking welfare yet again.  No taxes are ever paid by these mendicants in any form, they only take.

When JTF becomes a mass movement I hope to see the Mexican and Canadian borders fully "land-mined".

When a Mexican murders, rapes, or steals... they can always move to America and get off scott free, and end up in a much better developed country.  No es bueno para nosotros; que lastima.

That being said most American-Mexicans I know hate being lumped into the mojado group, despise the mojados backward ways, and are embarrassed to be related in any way.  They support deporting these human failures.

"Welcome to America, learn English; we don't take siestas here, compadres.  You need to pay your own way.  Don't have kids if you cannot afford it."

I almost moved to Mexico for 6 months, a lucrative job offer under the table, just to score one for our team against Mojadoville.  Ultimately I decided I might get stuck there, which would be hell on earth.  I'd rather work on the table any day.  I don't agree with taxes, and I believe in wiggling out of all one can legally, but I am proud to pay the salaries of our military, and to provide our boys [and girls now] with the best weapons and body armor [etc.] available.  I am disgusted I have to pay for these human dirt bags families when I could be saving up the same money for a "nest egg" to start my own family [that is a painful fact I HATE].

When we find an illegal mojado, they should not get a trial, they should be stripped butt naked and thrown out of a plane over the southernmost tip of Chile [regardless where they are from originally, it should be an unenviable struggle to regain normalcy]...  and then it's, "hasta la vista, baby".

Living in Los Angeles has been an eye opener. >:(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 07:59:33 PM »
I am from the Los Angeles area--not from a ghetto (praise G-d), though there were some ghettoes not far off. You don't need to tell me about the Aztlanist problem!  :o