Author Topic: Anglicans for Israel  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Anglicans for Israel
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »
בס''ד

Wait a minute. This time Ron did not start. Ron was attacked for expressing his opinion.

I know what happened in the past on other threads, and I know that there are people on this forum who don't like Ron.

But this time Ron merely stated that in his opinion the Anglicans are missionaries. And Ron said that Jews should live in Israel. Other members then reacted by attacking Ron.

It's true that Ron overreacts when he is attacked. But he really didn't provoke this latest round.

I agree, Ron was just expressing his opinion and again got attacked.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 03:49:04 PM »
                                                                   בס"ד

Why are you making free publicity for sub-human missionaries?
                                                                     בס"ד

One who supports Missioneries or collides with them is even worse and should be killed. Missioneries don't have a right to exist.

It does not matter to me who says what, it's the content of what a person says that should be under scrutiny.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 11:08:49 PM »
Wait a minute, Ron says people should die?

בס''ד

Wait a minute. This time Ron did not start. Ron was attacked for expressing his opinion.

I know what happened in the past on other threads, and I know that there are people on this forum who don't like Ron.

But this time Ron merely stated that in his opinion the Anglicans are missionaries. And Ron said that Jews should live in Israel. Other members then reacted by attacking Ron.

It's true that Ron overreacts when he is attacked. But he really didn't provoke this latest round.

I agree, Ron was just expressing his opinion and again got attacked.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל