Author Topic: Black woman on trial for killing Jewish boss  (Read 790 times)

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
Black woman on trial for killing Jewish boss
« on: February 03, 2010, 10:02:45 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/alibi_hard_cell_lHZAWyj45kzpzn2c2OdJ1K

Stein slay alibi a hard cell
By AMBER SUTHERLAND
Last Updated: 9:16 AM, February 3, 2010
Posted: 4:20 AM, February 3, 2010
The woman charged with killing "Realtor to the Stars" Linda Stein allegedly tried to cover her tracks by coolly leaving her boss a cellphone message -- nearly six hours after authorities say she bludgeoned her to death -- and creepily chirping, "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Hi, Linda! It's Natavia," Natavia Lowery said in the recorded message, which was introduced into evidence yesterday at her murder trial in Manhattan.

"I just want to let you know I am leaving work at 5:30. I hope that the showing goes well, and I will see you tomorrow. See you later!"

Lowery allegedly left the message on Stein's phone after first swiping the device just after the slaying and then stuffing it back into her boss' green purse, which she left the Central Park West apartment building with, returning later to leave it outside the older woman's apartment.

Verizon and T-Mobile phone experts testified that the call originated at 6:09 p.m. from Brooklyn, where Lowery, the flamboyant Stein's personal assistant, lived.

Lowery, now 28, is suspected of killing the 62-year-old Stein between 12:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. Oct. 30, 2007. Stein's filmmaker daughter, Mandy, found her mother's body around 10:30 p.m.

Lowery was said to be angry at her sometimes abusive boss -- a powerhouse Realtor and former co-manager of the Ra mones -- and greedy for her money.

According to a re cords custodian at JPMorganChase yes terday, someone transferred $150,000 from Stein's retire ment savings to her checking account on the day she died.

The online transfer was made at 2:04 p.m.

Prosecutors last week released video from Stein's building lobby showing Lowery leaving just after the murder with her boss' green purse over her shoulder and a red shopping bag in her hand -- which authorities say held the murder weapon, a blunt object.

In addition to the phone message, prosecutors also have said Lowery pretended she had no clue Stein was dead by leaving two written notes for her boss after she killed her.

One of the notes had "4:17 p.m." written on it and included reputed phone messages.

The other note read, "Linda, I waited for you to come back from your run, but you never came to the office . . . Anyway, call me tomorrow. Good luck with the showing . . . Natavia."

Neither the prosecution nor defense would comment yesterday on a report that Lowery had been considering trying to change her plea until her relatives talked her out of it.

Additional reporting by Kate Sheehy and Laura Italiano
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
Re: Black woman on trial for killing Jewish boss
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 10:09:37 AM »
One more name we can add to the very long list of Jews/whites victimized by blacks.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 10:13:31 AM »
One more name we can add to the very long list of Jews/whites victimized by blacks.

I betcha that list is pretty darn long. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 10:16:29 AM »
Ask a typical liberal who commits the majority of violent crimes and they claim they have "no idea."
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 10:24:11 AM »
Even if she was the worst boss in the world, that doesn't justify killing her! The sad thing is that companies are forced to hire these gorillas.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:25:13 AM »
Of cause Ruby is right. There is something strange with blacks. Perhaps god has cursed them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 10:29:22 AM »
Of cause Ruby is right. There is something strange with blacks. Perhaps G-d has cursed them.

They are the children of Ham and ham is not kosher.  This is why they are cursed.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 10:33:54 AM »
i ageee, i hate blacks, ive dated asian, indian girls and repsect those cultures...but blacks...as chaim says they arethe lowest of the low...i would send every single one back to africa, even the so called rightous ones...as eventually they will become morons...

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 10:39:00 AM »
i ageee, i hate blacks, ive dated asian, indian girls and repsect those cultures...but blacks...as chaim says they arethe lowest of the low...i would send every single one back to africa, even the so called rightous ones...as eventually they will become morons...

I think everybody has a right to be a moron. But nobody has the right to be evil. Honestly I would have no problem to date a black girl. But if she would praise and worship Cone, Farakhan or Wright I would run away.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani