Author Topic: 12 JTF VIDEOS Exposing Peace Now's Nazi friends!!  (Read 1966 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
12 JTF VIDEOS Exposing Peace Now's Nazi friends!!
« on: February 04, 2010, 06:34:17 AM »
Shalom my fellow JTF'ers,

Most people have heard of the horrors perpetrated in Auschwitz, but how many people in the West are aware that over 700,000 Serbs, Jews and Roma were brutally tortured and murdered in the Third Reich's "most productive" [German Nazi official description from WW2] massive death camp complex called JASENOVAC which covered hundreds of acres of land in Croatia and Bosnia from 1941 to 1945?

Jasenovac was the only death camp complex operated by The Third Reich's loyal ally - Ustasha Nazi Croatia - that had a special sub-camp exclusively for women and another exclusively for children: where tens of thousands of Serbian and Jewish children were murdered by starvation, bludgeoned with hammers, beheaded or poisoned by cyanide. This was all documented by the German officials stationed in Croatia who complained to Hitler that they were becoming sickened by these atrocities and that the stubborn Serbian resistance to Nazi rule was increasing dramatically as a result.

Here are 12 JTF videos I have uplaoded so far on Zootube exposing this horrific Holocaust. Oppenheimer agrees completely with Marbus and calls these Holocaust videos documenting these horrendous crimes as anti-Croat "propaganda" .

Oppenheimer says that Chaim Ben Pesach and the rest of us at JTF are all "fanatics" and that we supposedly "hate all Croats" for exposing this Holocaust [yet another pathological lie].Oppenheimer recently wrote to Marbus: "The JTFers hate you because you're proud to be a Croat."

When Moshe92 asked him in Hebrew why he supported and befriended people on Zootube like Marbus who glorify these murderous beasts who murdered so many of our people, Oppenheimer replied: "you are all Nazis!"

Yariv Oppenheimer is clearly a very evil, self-loathing individual who by his public words and deeds has proven himself to be obviously clinically insane.

JTF Exposes The "Jasenovac" Death Camp In Ustasha Nazi Croatia 1941 to 1945

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

[Part 3]

[Part 4]

[Part 5]

[Part 6]

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

[Part 3]

[Part 4]

[Part 5]

[Part 6]

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:47:22 AM by 4International »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: 12 JTF VIDEOS Exposing Peace Now's Nazi friends!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 09:50:21 AM »
Very disturbing but glad your bringing the truth about how and why this happened and that it can never happen again. Did you see that man still alive with the spear in his leg and hear about the child being taken by the legs his head being smashed against a wall . Those horrors will live with me forever. Shocking video that everyone must see. 5*****
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:32:01 AM »
Very disturbing but glad your bringing the truth about how and why this happened and that it can never happen again. Did you see that man still alive with the spear in his leg and hear about the child being taken by the legs his head being smashed against a wall . Those horrors will live with me forever. Shocking video that everyone must see. 5*****

Yes brother Bryan,

I saw the horrifying part showing the photograph of the young child's head that was smashed against a wall in Part 4 at the 3:07 mark. I share your feelings of horror, grief and utter disgust that such heinous crimes were perpetrated against innocent young Serbian and Jewish children by the Ustashe. I too will live with these horrors forever having seen this long suppressed archival film footage.

I missed seeing the part with the man still alive after being speared through the leg. Do you recall what part that was in?

I just earnestly pray that many people from all over the world will see this and that as many JTF'ers as possible watch all 6 parts when they have the spare time to do so and comment at least on the forum or better still, on zootube.

G-d bless you Bryan for taking the time out of your busy schedule to watch these videos and comment.

Toda Raba!!

:) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:38:04 AM by 4International »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:53:43 AM »
Part 1 at 6:30 you can see him shaking.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 10:56:49 AM »

Thanks very much for that Bryan I'll take a look at it.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:03:37 AM »

My G-d you are right!! I just saw it. That poor man!  It looks like a long metallic rod, spear or something is through his leg and he is still moving! Very deeply disturbing and shocking to watch.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »

My G-d you are right!! I just saw it. That poor man!  It looks like a long metallic rod, spear or something is through his leg and he is still moving! Very deeply disturbing and shocking to watch.

At the beginning near that giant symbol whatever it is their singing is horrifying. Most of the video is very hard to watch, i.e. the bodies being scraped up, the types of weapons used, the dead Jewish children.  :( :(
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 11:51:15 AM »

At the beginning near that giant symbol whatever it is their singing is horrifying. Most of the video is very hard to watch, i.e. the bodies being scraped up, the types of weapons used, the dead Jewish children.  :( :(

Yes Bryan, for me the most difficult part of the film to watch was in Part 4 from the 1:16 mark onwards. Those poor emaciated, starved children - they could not have been more than 4 to 6 years of age - they look like living skeletons!

How could the Croat Ustashe beasts do such things and then get "blessings" and "absolution" for their despicably evil deeds from their so-called "priests"?! How can anyone fail to be moved by such a sight as these poor children suffering like that?

:(  :'(

I too felt enormous grief and pain to see such unspeakable horrors inflicted on such innocent young children.

All Nazis - but especially the Ustashe - are truly diabolical beasts that will burn in Gehinnom [Hell] forever for their heinous crimes against the Jewish people!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 02:22:14 PM »
You have been VERY busy Joshua! You are truly an angel for so many people that can no longer speak out against enemies! I had a hard time watching and could not finish, but I will go back and 5 star and comment. I have NO problem watching muzzies get murdered and tortured, but I cannot stomach watch innocent children, I'm sorry. Thank you so much Joshua, for all your hard work you put into JTF, so many are so proud of you!
(((((((((((((((Joshua))))))))))))))))))
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 03:30:06 PM »
Thank You 4International for exposing one of the most brutal and barbaric crimes in history perpetrated by the Croatian Ustasha beasts in WW2 against Serbs, Gypsies and Jews. The videos are hard to watch but everyone should see them. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 04:19:28 PM »
I can't watch it, but I will take everyone's word for it....

I get upset with just seeing animals hurt, let alone humans.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 04:31:37 PM »
I can't watch it, but I will take everyone's word for it....

I get upset with just seeing animals hurt, let alone humans.

Well at least you took the time to comment which is what I am grateful for.

Toda Raba dear Hanna!!

:) :) :)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 05:13:16 PM »
Thank You 4International for exposing one of the most brutal and barbaric crimes in history perpetrated by the Croatian Ustasha beasts in WW2 against Serbs, Gypsies and Jews. The videos are hard to watch but everyone should see them. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

G-d Bless you Serbian Canadian for your support!!

Hvala puno!!

Zivela Srbija i Srpski narod zauvek!!

:serbia: :serbia: :serbia: :serbia: 

:) :) :)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 05:43:49 PM »
You have been VERY busy Joshua! You are truly an angel for so many people that can no longer speak out against enemies! I had a hard time watching and could not finish, but I will go back and 5 star and comment. I have NO problem watching muzzies get murdered and tortured, but I cannot stomach watch innocent children, I'm sorry. Thank you so much Joshua, for all your hard work you put into JTF, so many are so proud of you!
(((((((((((((((Joshua))))))))))))))))))

You are an angel and a saint Dawn!!!

G-d Bless you and your loved ones for always making such wonderful, endearing comments of praise for my work both on the forum as well as on zootube!! It really means a lot to me!!!!

Toda Raba!!!!

Offline Gamaliel1990

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 02:37:16 AM »
Thanks for those videos. Before discovering JTF i had absolutely no idea about the horror of croat camps. It's something i never heard of at school. Like it's said on the video those monster indeed managed to hide their crimes and obviously never were punished for it (by men). Your videos are a tribute to the Serbs who fought against nazism, and all those who suffered and died in the hand of evil croat monsters. Thank you 4International.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 07:33:43 AM »
Thanks for those videos. Before discovering JTF i had absolutely no idea about the horror of croat camps. It's something i never heard of at school. Like it's said on the video those monster indeed managed to hide their crimes and obviously never were punished for it (by men). Your videos are a tribute to the Serbs who fought against nazism, and all those who suffered and died in the hand of evil croat monsters. Thank you 4International.

Yes absolutely, before I encountered JTF I too had no clue how horrific and massive this Holocaust perpetrated by the Croat Ustashe monsters against the Serbs, Jews and Roma really was.

I too was never taught this in school and never saw any reference to it in my College curriculum either.

Toda Raba brother Gamaliel1990 for your support!!!

G-d Bless you and your loved ones!!!

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »

Joshua you are a true hero & a great friend to me. Thank you for all of your hard work! youre educating so many ppl on youtube with your video masterpieces. JTF is very fortunate to have somebody like you!

croat nazi scum will burn in hell.