Author Topic: Haj Stampede Claims Lives of 244 Sons of Shitler!  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Haj Stampede Claims Lives of 244 Sons of Shitler!
« on: February 05, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »
Haj Stampede In Mecca Kills 244 Muslim Pilgrims

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1453194/Haj-stampede-leaves-244-pilgrims-dead.html

I have no words for this other than... Baruch Hashem!
 :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance:

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: The Telegraph
Haj stampede leaves 244 pilgrims dead

At least 244 Muslim pilgrims have been trampled to death in a stampede at the annual haj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
Iyad bin Amin Madani, the Saudi minister for pilgrimage affairs, confirmed the death toll after police and hospital officials said scores of people had been killed.
He said the crush lasted for more than four hours with rescue workers struggling to reach those hurt. Earlier, witnesses reported seeing at least 50 bodies lying by the roadside.
The accident happened as two million pilgrims flocked to the Jamarat Bridge over a valley near Mena to throw stones at pillars where the devil is said to have appeared to Abraham.
Hundreds of thousands of people were walking over and under the 50ft-wide bridge which spans a small valley between two cliffs with scores being crushed under the weight of people.
"There was a heavy crush among pilgrims throwing pebbles. Several pilgrims stumbled and some were killed," the state Saudi Press Agency quoted an Interior Ministry official as saying.
Police cordoned off the area around the pillar after the crush and told people to throw their pebbles from a distance.
Stampedes are a common characteristic of the haj pilgrimage with hundreds being killed in recent years.
Last year 14 people were trampled to death as huge crowds packed the area around Mena, which is on the pilgrimage route from Mecca to Mount Arafat.
Three years ago 35 people died in a crush at the Jamarat Bridge and 119 died in a similar incident in 1998.
The worst disaster to blight the haj in recent years happened in 1990 when nearly 1,500 people were killed in a stampede in a pedestrian tunnel in Mecca.

An old, fossilized Nazi is taken to a hospital for injuries he sustained during Hitler-worship

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Haj Stampede Claims Lives of 244 Sons of Shitler!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 01:41:29 PM »
Baruch Hashem!

Just as in the Torah portion last week, which Yitro relates in the Pasuk I currently quote in my signature, that Hashems justice is middah kenegged middah.... Just as the Muslims trample and destroy the Jewish places of worship, so they shall die by being trampled while they worship their idol.

Yitro Shemot 18
10. [Thereupon,] Jethro said,  "Blessed is the Lord, Who has rescued you from the hands of the Egyptians and from the hand of Pharaoh, Who has rescued the people from beneath the hand of the Egyptians.11. Now I know that the Lord is greater than all the deities, for with the thing that they plotted, [He came] upon them.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »
This seems to be a real Islamic cultural enrichment. There is a high chance of beeing killed during this quranimal festival. Perhaps this reflects only the reality in the whole Islamic world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »
Haj Stampede In Mecca Kills 244 Muslim Pilgrims

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1453194/Haj-stampede-leaves-244-pilgrims-dead.html

I have no words for this other than... Baruch Hashem!
 :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance: :) :dance:

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: The Telegraph
Haj stampede leaves 244 pilgrims dead

At least 244 Muslim pilgrims have been trampled to death in a stampede at the annual haj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
Iyad bin Amin Madani, the Saudi minister for pilgrimage affairs, confirmed the death toll after police and hospital officials said scores of people had been killed.
He said the crush lasted for more than four hours with rescue workers struggling to reach those hurt. Earlier, witnesses reported seeing at least 50 bodies lying by the roadside.
The accident happened as two million pilgrims flocked to the Jamarat Bridge over a valley near Mena to throw stones at pillars where the devil is said to have appeared to Abraham.
Hundreds of thousands of people were walking over and under the 50ft-wide bridge which spans a small valley between two cliffs with scores being crushed under the weight of people.
"There was a heavy crush among pilgrims throwing pebbles. Several pilgrims stumbled and some were killed," the state Saudi Press Agency quoted an Interior Ministry official as saying.
Police cordoned off the area around the pillar after the crush and told people to throw their pebbles from a distance.
Stampedes are a common characteristic of the haj pilgrimage with hundreds being killed in recent years.
Last year 14 people were trampled to death as huge crowds packed the area around Mena, which is on the pilgrimage route from Mecca to Mount Arafat.
Three years ago 35 people died in a crush at the Jamarat Bridge and 119 died in a similar incident in 1998.
The worst disaster to blight the haj in recent years happened in 1990 when nearly 1,500 people were killed in a stampede in a pedestrian tunnel in Mecca.

An old, fossilized Nazi is taken to a hospital for injuries he sustained during Hitler-worship

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :fist:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 01:46:32 PM »
Baruch Hashem!

Just as in the Torah portion last week, which Yitro relates in the Pasuk I currently quote in my signature, that Hashems justice is middah kenegged middah.... Just as the Muslims trample and destroy the Jewish places of worship, so they shall die by being trampled while they worship their idol.

Yitro Shemot 18
10. [Thereupon,] Jethro said,  "Blessed is the Lord, Who has rescued you from the hands of the Egyptians and from the hand of Pharaoh, Who has rescued the people from beneath the hand of the Egyptians.11. Now I know that the Lord is greater than all the deities, for with the thing that they plotted, [He came] upon them.

Yes, Jitro said this and it was true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »
Muslims really do act like rabid animals

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »
This incident is just more evidence of how stupid muslims really are....ignorant, hateful and murderous.
They even kill each other during their stupid pilgrimage to mecca.

Shalom - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 02:32:15 PM »
Except the fact that this occured in 2004, about 6 years ago...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »
Dr. Brennan Fan, thanks for posting the link to the article....I want everyone to know just how insane islam is, and I appreciate our ' Best Forum ' members putting informative links and articles about islam on our Forum.

Shalom & May G-d Bless you Brennan Fan

Dox   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 03:07:30 PM »
Dr. Brennan Fan, thanks for posting the link to the article....I want everyone to know just how insane islam is, and I appreciate our ' Best Forum ' members putting informative links and articles about islam on our Forum.

Dox   

But you realize this is old news...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 06:48:48 PM »
Except the fact that this occured in 2004, about 6 years ago...

I did not see that.  :'(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 09:24:44 PM »
It's nice to see 244 Muslims see 17,568 virgins even though this article is six years old.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 09:32:08 PM »

Dox   

But you realize this is old news...

I know Muman, the muslims have been killing their own since the beginning of islam...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 10:35:31 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj

More Hajj death follies. :dance:

2006 stampede
Hundreds dead in Hajj stampede

On January 12, 2006, a stampede during the ritual ramy al-jamarāt on the last day of the Hajj in Mina killed at least 346 pilgrims and injured at least 289 more.

The incident occurred shortly after 13:00 local time, when a busload of travellers arrived together at the eastern access ramps to the Jamarat Bridge. This caused pilgrims to trip, rapidly resulting in a lethal crush. An estimated two million people were performing the ritual at the time.

This was the second fatal tragedy of the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah in 2006. Earlier in the month the Al Ghaza Hotel had collapsed (see below).

Good news year after year!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 11:31:00 PM »
No matter how long ago they died, they're still dead!    ;D ;D ;D :jump: :jump: :jump: :clap: :clap: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 05:29:05 AM »
Good idea for an annual holiday.
They should do it every year.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 08:01:36 AM »
If something like this happen on Christmas eve, that will be a great Christmas gift.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »
Well, this renews my belief that there is some justice in this world, albeit just a little. Interesting how the "religion of peace" manages even to kill the "religion of peaceniks." Too bad that they don't realize that when they're throwing rocks at the devil, they're throwing rocks at their own god. There just has to be something in camel milk that makes people stupid, stunts their mental growth and gives them a lifetime of mental and spiritual disorders. We have the blessing of sitting back and saying Baruch Ha Shem when our enemies turn their swords (or the heels of their feet) against each other. Come Mashiach and vanquish your enemies!!! Baruch Haba Ba-Shem Adonai!!

Yirmayahu
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 12:56:36 PM »
Why muslamics do not continue to repeat perpetually such commendable feats at every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month for just two and half months.
 ;D   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 01:09:12 PM »
I do not continue to rejoice over news which is this old. While the news was certainly good I already heard of this several years ago. At that time I said "Baruch Hashem". While I do admit that remembering it is very amusing to me, I think that it is a misrepresentation to others that this is recent news. Look at the date of the article, it was back in 2004 which is 6 years ago.

I do believe that these large gatherings of violent and often arrogant and agressive muslims often results in outcomes where many die. What can be expected from a religion which treasures violent death. The muslims often crave dieing for their cause. It is great for us that Hashem created Ishmael as a wild donkey of a man. His offspring have become a twisted and repulsive people. I believe that they truly think that they are acting in a righteous manner by blowing themselves up as long as they take out more than 2 Jews. The absolute crazy aspect of Muslims is that their morals are misplaced, and their hearts are in the wrong place.

So I recommend changing the title of this post from "Haj Stampede Claims Lives..." to "Haj Stampede Claimed Lives...". This way people will not think that this is recent news...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 02:50:22 PM »
It was evident from the begin that it is an old but revigorating news. So does not matter for a small error.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.