Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday February 14, 2010  (Read 8125 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday February 14, 2010
« on: February 06, 2010, 04:58:10 PM »
Dear Chaim, I've noticed that in both Muslim majority Malaysia and Indonesia, ancient Buddhist and Hindu statues are never destroyed and remained virtually untouched. How is this possible? In speaking of which, I've also noticed that in some Muslim countries like Syria, Libya and Turkey, the ancient Greek and Roman sites are also never destroyed.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday February 14, 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Can you give me a brief description on what Noahides belief system is and also how many {rough estimate} are their numbers? Also in what country is the majority of them?

I have started praying again. My first prayers are for The Heroic Hilltop Jews in Israel (May Gd protect these Heroic Warriors). Then I say prayers for JTF becoming a mass movement this year Gd willing.

Gd Bless you, your loved ones and Israel.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 01:00:29 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 05:09:23 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What changes should be made to the Israeli health care system?

Also, what should Israel's trade policy be like? I believe in free trade, but I suspect that other countries might be less willing to trade with Israel if there's a Kahanist government.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:23:12 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm gonna axe you a couple questions dat be about Schvartze History Month. Mmm-hmm.  ;D

1: Please share with us a hilarious African Action Story involving a morbidly obese negro.

2: For obvious reasons, we never hear about the epic fighting skills and heroism of the "liberation warriors" of Umkhonto we Sizwe ("Spear of the Nation"). However, we are constantly bombarded with propaganda about the Buffalo Soldiers, Tuskeegee Airmen, and other affirmative action military units during Schvartze History Month. Please tell us the truth about the Buffalo Soldiers, Tuskeegee pilots, and other supposedly excellent negroes in uniform.

G-d bless you Chaim,
Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 10:31:33 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 12:26:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the 1930s and 1940s?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 03:24:38 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 07:32:44 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Where in the Tanach is it written about Moshiach?  What does it exactly say?  How did the Rabbis decide to take those words literally that the dead will come back alive?  Were there Rabbis who felt that the description of the End of Days and the Days to Come were not meant to be taken literally?  What were their point of views?  How did they lose the argument to the literalists?

Another question:  I understand the rationale of an Orthodox place of worship to be called a "shul" or "synogogue" and never a "temple".  However, why do the Conserved and Deformed and Deconstructed ones call their "place of worship" 'temples'?  Why don't they use the term "shul" or "synogogue"?

To me, I never realized the difference since I joined the forum.  Perhaps you can shed some light on this.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:02:55 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 12:18:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. What do you think about the right wing activist group in Israel called "Im Tirtzu"? 

2. what do you think of the Bnei Menashe (Burmese Jews claiming ancestral decent from the tribe of Menashe), apparently theirs over 1 million of them, although the vast majority converted to Christianity, and only a few thousand are calling themselves Jews.  I know some made Aliyah to Israel already.  Do you think that they are actually from the tribe of Menashe??

3. Have you heard about some claims that some Afghan Pashtun tribes might be from the lost tribes of Israel?  These are the same people that make up the majority of the Taliban!  Apparently they are conducting DNA testing on these people to verify if indeed they are originally Jews.

Thanks as always and may Hashem Bless!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 11:11:29 PM by Golani Zionist »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim!

Been a long time since I been able to get on JTF, but being 1/2 way around the globe it wasn't that easy to do log ins into JTF.  Anyways, I miss you guys. Just been rather busy in these villages. From what I been seeing how these people live I can say this.. Thank God I am an American and that I live in such a great land with abundance and resources.  The poverty level here is unbelievable.  They live on what is equal to 120 US Dollars per month.  But they are not like the parasites we have in the States, the ones that claim that have nothing but sucking welfare dry to the bone.  Well, hope all is well with my favorite movement. Tomorrow I have to go into another peasant village and deliver some food and water to children living in temples cause their parents died from disease, here malaria is very high in South East Asia. I wish our own can see the difference in claiming to be poor but are too damn lazy to do anything for themselves and being poor cause there is nothing to live on.  Other then cultivating rice or raising farm animals in the villages most like 90% of these people have squat.

Have a good week brother..

Anthony
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 11:38:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I remember back in 2001, just before I started archiving, you told the story on one of your shows about a young Jewish activist who helped JTF.  This young man (I think he was 18 or so) was devoted to the cause and came in every day to work at JTF.  He died at a very young age.  I think he died from cancer but I don't remember exactly.  You devoted an entire the show to him, telling how inspiring you thought this young idealistic man was.  I wonder if you remember him and if you could recap his story for the current audience.

A couple quick points on fundraising:
  • Have you ever considered trying Google Ads or some other banner ad network on jtf.org?  I don't like to look at ads, but I would gladly do so if it would raise money for JTF.  Considering how many views JTF gets, perhaps it would be a significant amount of money.
  • At the beginning of the Ask JTF show, you dedicate the show to elevating the souls of several people.  What do you think of selling sponsorship?  For $20 or whatever, JTFers could purchase a dedication at the beginning of the show.

PS...every week you say there are "hundreds of shows" in the archives.  I thought you might be interested to know that the exact stat is 838 shows, plus about 100 videos.  We're closing in on 1,000! 

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 11:46:33 AM by WestCoastJTF »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you like comic books [or have you enjoyed them earlier in life]?  If so, who are your favorite superheroes?

Do you know much about Yiddish [or Jewish] music?  I have been enjoying, "The Soundtrack of the Partisans of Vilna", as well as some of the Barry Sisters I found on Youtube.  I don't speak Yiddish, but I like folk sound and high energy.  Could you recommend some artists?  [who also are good Jews as well!  Musicians seem to often be Leftist... like Barbara Streisand.]

What do you think about Alan Keyes?  I realize there are many black people to think lowly of because the way they may stereotypically act, but [to my knowledge] Mr. Keyes is a decent man, a staunch conservative, and major ObaMao Tzedong critic[he wants a look at the BHO long form birth certificate himself!].

What do you think about Krav Maga?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline a_quiet_voice

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 02:14:56 AM »
Hello Mr. Ben Pesach,

Do you know anything about Meir Weinstein?  I have read that he is leader of the JDL in Canada.  I looked at their web site and was surprised to see that they conducted many demonstrations in 2009.  But I don't know much else about the JDL in Canada or Weinstein.

Thank you.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »
Dear Chaim,
have you ever heard the program "democracy now" on WBAI? Yemach shemam to everyone involved in this abomination. Especially the ugly whore Amy Goodman and the self hating so called pacifist Larry Bensky. These two self hating kikes should be burnt alive for their evil actions. But even that would be nothing but a pleasant summer morning, compared to what Ha'Shem has in store for them in the next world.
Have you ever had an encounter with these cockroaches?

Also, on a sad note, my younger brother (the one who went to Disney world against my counsel) is once again bringing shame to his name, this time because he is insisting on celebrating Valentine's Day with his girlfriend. I told him that celebrating this disgusting commercial holiday is no less than Avodah Zara, but he will not listen! What should I do, Chaim?

Thank you, as always, for your brilliance!
Gimatria

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 03:33:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

When you were in the federal prison system, did you have any jobs, like working in the laundry or cafeteria? If so what was it like?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 07:06:41 PM »
Hello Chaim,

how does Judaism battle dogmatism amongst it's followers and do you think 'narcism' is a form of idolatry.

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 11:39:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim, 2 related questions if I may

http://muqata.blogspot.com/2008/12/hilltop-youth.html

1) The attached blog spot talks about the Hilltop Youth as two separate groups, one being the serious, dedicated, youth who are the majority of the group and a wild, troubled undisciplined group often with alcohol and drug problems as the other.  The latter group apparently are the ones who gravitate to people like Avri Ran.  If you accept this dichotomy, I am curious as to what brings the wild group to Judea and Samaria to the Hilltops.  Why would they prefer the Hilltops of the Shomron to the streets of Tel Aviv or other places they might hang out?  Is it that despite their problems they have nationalism in their hearts, or are the Hilltops something like the historical American wild west drawing outlaws and others who don't fit into conventional society?

2) Could you give us a brief geography and demography primer on Judea and Samaria?  Where do most of the Arabs live?  I know many of the Jews live in the settlement blocks outside of Jerusalem (Gush Etzion and Maale Adumim).  What percentage of Jews live there as opposed to other areas such as Kiryat Arba.  Also as most of the plans that have been floated call for retention of the settlement blocks and abandonment of most of the territory how many Jews would be displaced by such a move?  Are the blocks really made up mainly of "Suburbanites" who are there for cheap homes as opposed to ideology?  Are they inside the security fence?  What major cities or towns are on the wrong side of the security fence?  How many Jews are on the wrong side of the fence?

I know that is a lot to ask so feel free to pick and choose what you have time to answer.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 06:40:10 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do you think that Osama bin Laden has not been caught yet? Do you think he ever will be?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 06:51:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you had a good week.  Good to see your new videos.  I was interested in your thoughts on a couple of questions:

1)  What is your understanding of the Amish people and their religious beliefs?

2)  Why do you think it is seen as being "cool" for White people to deliberately use improper English and slang when they mimic the dialect of some urban inner city Blacks?  At work this week, I was talking to a nurse when in the background, I swore I heard the conversation of a very stereotypically 'ghetto' Black person.  I turned around and saw a  pretty white colleague of mine who normally speaks proper English speaking full fledged Ebonics--at work!  She clearly thought she was looking very "cool."  When I looked at her, I guess with some surprise, she said, "what you be lookin' at son, mmhmm?"

3)  Do you believe that Benazir Bhutto was assassinated because she stated that Osama Bin Laden was dead?

4)  I remember seeing in the old JTF programs in Manhattan a quote from Michael Musto, is he a JTF supporter?  I remember think I was surprised at his positive comment because I assumed he was a hard core liberal, but then whenever I saw him he was always with the same woman so perhaps I got him all wrong on a bunch of levels?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 10:39:49 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 10:40:06 PM »
Hello Chaim. Do you think America will ever end Schvartze history month?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 11:39:41 PM »
Shalom Brother Chaim

What do you think of tzippy livney?
Do you also  have a Mussie story for us?

Thanks so much.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 11:44:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim

My question this week involved the importance of life in judaism.

In the jehova witness faith giving blood is forbidden..even to save a life..

what is the jewish view on a matter like this how sacred is blood ect in the jewish religion?

I think it is insane to give up your own life for the belief that blood transfusion is forbidden.
What are your own personal thoughts?

Thanks again
- John

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 12:36:51 AM »
Hello Chaim.

What is your opinion on New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman? People say he's a right-winger and pro-Israel. He's won the Pulter Prize three times. He was named by U.S. News & World Report as "one of America's best leaders". This is what he wrote in the New York Times on April 7, 1999 during the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia:

"Like it or not, we are at war with the Serbian nation (the Serbs certainly think so), and the stakes have to be very clear: Every week you ravage Kosovo is another decade we will set your country back by pulverizing you. You want 1950? We can do 1950. You want 1389? We can do 1389 too."

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 02:43:33 AM »
What initiatives would you take to introduce true free-market capitalism in Israel?

Shavu'a tov.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 09:30:07 AM »
Last week, you were making the point about how 80 year old women should not care about the issue of abortion since they are clearly not going to have any babies. If that's the case, then can't someone flip that around on you and ask you why you should have cared so much about Soviet Jewry when you were not in the Soviet Union. If your response is that those are your people and that their fight is our fight, then why can't 80 year old women make that same argument about other women?

Also, why should you care about the issue of homosexuality when someone's choice on how they lead their own personal lifestyle has no impact on you?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for you hard work and for answering my questions.

In the past you have said that as long as Bibi Netanyahu is the Prime Minister of Israel and Obama is the President of the U.S. that Iran will not be attacked, because Bibi will not do anything without the approval of the U.S. It appears as Iran has now been able to enrich Uranium at 20%, it will soon be able to create weapons grade uranium. Does this mean Iran will likely develop nuclear weapons?

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 11:58:40 AM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 01:11:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

There has been complete silence by western media on mastermind of 26/11 Mumbai strike David Headley whos Muslim name is Daood Gilani. Although he is in FBI custody, no amount of western media is publishing any news regarding the trial. This is absolutely shocking, considering westerners and jews have themself been targets. It is this terrorist who surveyd Chabad House and even masqueraded as Jew while living in the city to plan the attacks. And those media which are reporting it, are stating the terrorist as "American National" instead of Muslim or Pakistani. What do you think of all this? Why such silence over aftermath of an attack which was internationally sensationalised.

Thank You