Author Topic: Has anybody heard of Abraham a Sancta Clara aka Johann Ulrich Megerle?  (Read 505 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I have read about him, that he was one of the most evil Jewhater ever. He was a crazy Catholic monk.

I wonder why in his wikipedia issue was written nothing about his crimes:

He was very popular under the lower classes in his time.

One of his theories was, that the Jews incited the quranimals to attack Vienna. Another was that they poisened the wells.

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/gesellschaft/0,1518,674311,00.html

He was a writer too. One of his main works was: "Judas the arch-criminal".

http://books.google.com/books?id=7_kOAAAAIAAJ&lpg=PA11&ots=TbnwoN_ODr&dq=Ruben%20und%20Liboria&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q=Ruben%20und%20Liboria&f=false
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Has anybody heard of Abraham a Sancta Clara aka Johann Ulrich Megerle?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 06:50:06 PM »
Sorry you have to share a name with this filthy animal. Unfortunately, rabid anti-Semitic monsters have always been popular with the German people. Look at Martin Lucifer (yimach schmo).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Has anybody heard of Abraham a Sancta Clara aka Johann Ulrich Megerle?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »
Sorry you have to share a name with this filthy animal. Unfortunately, rabid anti-Semitic monsters have always been popular with the German people. Look at Martin Lucifer (yimach schmo).

My name is spelled a little bit different than his, but basically it is the same.  :'(

I think the worst thing that ML ever did was to fuse the protestant church with the gouvernment. This was the core of moral decay with all the evil outcome. Beside from this his anti-semitism as well as great parts of his theology were false and terrible. I think that ML wanted only a national RCC.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani