Author Topic: Sarah Palin speaks at a Tea Party, WOO HOO!!  (Read 3827 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Sarah Palin speaks at a Tea Party, WOO HOO!!
« on: February 07, 2010, 12:18:33 AM »
 :dance:

From what the video said, she will be speaking at some more to come....

They said on the first video that everyone who voted for Obama is ILLITERATE   :::D :laugh:

The second video features Sarah....

http://news.yahoo.com/video/politics-15749652/17998485#video=18012049
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin speaks at a Tea Party, WOO HOO!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 12:38:19 AM »
you dont like sarah palin?

or are you just mocking me?

whoop dee doo
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 02:07:49 AM »
you dont like sarah palin?

or are you just mocking me?

whoop dee doo

Im saying that because I like her.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 02:23:33 AM »
Thanks,  Hanna!

The entire speech that Sarah Palin gave at the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville can be found at the following link:

From my perspective,   this was an outstanding speech.     Sarah Palin spoke for a while on Foreign Policy,   including the war on Islamic Terrorism.    I like that she focused on this early in her speech.        She was heavily critical against BHO,    which connected with the audience in Nashville and countless others including myself.  If you have the time,   its well worth watching the entire speech.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 02:31:58 AM »
Thankyou eb22, I will watch the entire thing.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 02:34:09 AM »
My pleasure,   Hanna.     I'm glad that CSPAN is able to put the speech on one video,   instead of having to break it into 10 minute segments.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 02:39:44 AM »
Yes.

I am watching it right now....!!!!

I just love her.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 02:31:49 PM »
There is a change about Sarah.  She was always inspiring, but now shes seems to have the savvy and confidence to go along with her patriotism.   I am seeing good things to come for her in the future!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 03:15:58 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 02:06:40 PM »
This guy is a million times smarter and a better speaker than Palin: 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 01:32:28 AM »
There is a change about Sarah.  She was always inspiring, but now shes seems to have the savvy and confidence to go along with her patriotism.   I am seeing good things to come for her in the future!

Debbie,   like you I'm optimistic about the leadership that Sarah Palin can provide.      Sarah Palin is someone that the full spectrum of our enemies despise!      The hate and contempt for Sarah Palin by the Liberals ( including most of the media ),    Nazis,    911 Conspiracy Freaks  ( MANY are Nazis ),    and Muslims is beyond description.      While I respect the position of those in JTF who don't think that Sarah Palin is a good future candidate,     I think all of us have a stake in the attacks that are coming Sarah Palin's way.     

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 12:56:55 PM »

Wow for almost 15 he's got it together! I like Palin but I don't think enough men will vote for her to win, we want someone who will be a landslide win and get that piece of crap out!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 02:17:41 PM »
I don't want a 15 year old leading my country, sorry.

Wow for almost 15 he's got it together! I like Palin but I don't think enough men will vote for her to win, we want someone who will be a landslide win and get that piece of crap out!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 04:20:27 PM »

I was speaking about the video, he's not of age to be president.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 04:23:57 PM »
I was talking to CK...he was implying that.

I was speaking about the video, he's not of age to be president.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline bamagator52

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 04:30:21 PM »
To Chaim and all loyal fellow JTF,

Please do not listen to lies of this pig Sarah Palin she is not pro Israel or pro life
she is a complete fool and idiot and I for one will not vote for this witch. Let us find a great conservative
that loves and supports Israel. Not Sarah Palin  >:(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 05:05:55 PM »
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

She IS pro Israel and pro life.

She DOES love and support Israel.

Please do not listen to lies of this pig Sarah Palin she is not pro Israel or pro life
she is a complete fool and idiot and I for one will not vote for this witch. Let us find a great conservative

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »
Agreed,   Hanna!     I have no idea what bamagator52 is basing his/ her comments on.     

There have been VERY few people in the political spectrum OTHER than Sarah Palin who have stated that the "Jewish Settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon".    Sarah Palin is more of a Zionist than most of the so called Jewish politicians in Israel.         

As for the Pro Life issue,    Sarah Palin was willing to have a Down Syndrome baby in her 40's.      Despite all of her responsibilities as Governor of Alaska.     Sarah Palin practices what she preaches!     She's not all talk,  no action!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 05:36:02 PM »
It must be another TROLL from pedofront.

Agreed,   Hanna!     I have no idea what bamagator52 is basing his/ her comments on.    

There have been VERY few people in the political spectrum OTHER than Sarah Palin who have stated that the "Jewish Settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon".    Sarah Palin is more of a Zionist than most of the so called Jewish politicians in Israel.        

As for the Pro Life issue,    Sarah Palin was willing to have a Down Syndrome baby in her 40's.      Despite all of her responsibilities as Governor of Alaska.     Sarah Palin practices what she preaches!     She's not all talk,  no action!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline bamagator52

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 10:08:12 PM »
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove it, just vote for that [censored] and watch her change her tune on jerusalem as the capitol of israel she will side with those miserable arab nazis and condem the settlements in judea and samaria and support a palestine state

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »
bamagator52 ,   if that's YOUR definition of proof ( speculation with absolutely NO merit ),    its a reminder to me to support Sarah Palin that much more.   

Sarah Palin isn't perfect.   Only G-d is perfect.     But based on Sarah Palin's Pentecostal background and her outreach to Israel and the Jewish people ( including to Chabad in Alaska ),    I'm confident that she will be much more supportive of Israel than what we have seen from the Oval Office previously.     

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 10:35:42 PM »
She LOVES Israel....!!!!!!!

bamagator52 ,   if that's YOUR definition of proof ( speculation with absolutely NO merit ),    its a reminder to me to support Sarah Palin that much more.   

Sarah Palin isn't perfect.   Only G-d is perfect.     But based on Sarah Palin's Pentecostal background and her outreach to Israel and the Jewish people ( including to Chabad in Alaska ),    I'm confident that she will be much more supportive of Israel than what we have seen from the Oval Office previously.    
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline bamagator52

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 04:02:15 PM »
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm saying is this farce Sarah Palin once elected will change her tune and not support Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel (may god bless this holy city.) I want a real a true conservative that truely loves Israel not a freak like Sarah Palin. And mark my words she will support a Palestine state god forbide that should happen.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »
I tell you what...

How about you address this to Chaim in the next ask JTF? He loves Sarah, also.

Shalom.

PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm saying is this farce Sarah Palin once elected will change her tune and not support Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel (may G-d bless this holy city.) I want a real a true conservative that truely loves Israel not a freak like Sarah Palin. And mark my words she will support a Palestine state G-d forbide that should happen.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל