Author Topic: the gay rabbi  (Read 8117 times)

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
the gay rabbi
« on: May 01, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »
so evreybody,

this morning in intro to sociolgoy the gay rabbi spoke, spoek for about 15 minut's and then there was a brefe q & a. when my hand was raised he called on me and  i told him he is vailating torah, he possed for a bit & said that theres a dibaet on how to enterprid torah. i said hes wrong and told him about jtf, he said jtf are nazi's. then i just walked out of class. i hate that mf-ing class. im only getting a c in it anyway probaly less now.

guy's i know everything this les profesor teache's is a lie and theres no dout about it with me now,but she still says thing's icant undrestand. i dont know what she is talkkng about sometime's. im not real cifistakaded and it go's over my head a lot, thats why i ask chaim so much gay stuff, not cuz i like it but cuz i dont even know w hat it mena's.

so with that thanks chaim for ansering my question's always, i asked our campus republacan presedent what queer nation is about he say's they are gay terorist's and have boamed thing's and hurt ppl.

thanks tony

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: the gay rabbi
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 07:16:23 PM »
Good for you Tonycali!  That was very brave!

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 07:17:24 PM »
oh i forgot the gay rabbi said that plastenin's (never could spell that) are the real chossin ones in israel. of coarse i know thats a lie too. and that plastenien's are not real, just arab;s.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 07:24:22 PM »
yeah i know you dont like me, most of you never have and i dont care.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »
you wurent their you dont know what he said, i did, i dont alike you saying im full of sh..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 07:37:04 PM »
you wurent their you dont know what he said, i did, i dont alike you saying im full of sh..

Hey tony

Hi five!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 07:40:34 PM »
What was this gay rabbi's name?

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 07:44:54 PM »
i coudent pronowns the first name the last really sounded like stodhoffe.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 08:00:47 PM »
i coudent pronowns the first name the last really sounded like stodhoffe.

Do you think you can ask your prof? I'd really like to know.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 12:19:55 AM »
Very good but rather cruel stereotype of dyslexic people.  The OP might well be a genius of comedy.    ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 12:21:31 AM »
Very good but rather cruel stereotype of dyslexic people.  The OP might well be a genius of comedy.    ;D

I wholeheartedly agree.

ihkili18

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 12:35:35 AM »
I think tonycali is full of sh@t. It's not like JTF is advertising in the local bath house so how would the "Rabbi" know about us. I am sure he didn't go online looking for kahanist material. I think tonycali is a troll and he is just on here to lay games with us.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 12:37:59 AM »
I am really, really on the fence. I don't have a definite feeling on him like I do Dominater or the other StørmFrønt/Revava faggots. My GUT, and it's just that, is that he really is this mixed-up and struggling.

DWI, you are always my friend and I need and love your support... just this one time, give him a chance. 49% of me says he's a troll, but 51 says he is what he claims.

ihkili18

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 12:39:31 AM »
Chaimfan, you will always have my support as I think me and you are the two most extreme right wing members of this forum. Keep it up!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 12:40:03 AM »
Tony,
I think it's great what you did in your class (if this actually did happen), but your post does kinda look like you hired a monkey (or an Arab) to type it.  And by the way, I don't see how anyone, even this fag pseudo-rabbi that you claim spoke in your class, could claim that there is a debate on how to interpret Vayikra 18:22. It's pretty damn straightforward if you ask me.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 12:42:38 AM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 12:40:27 AM »
I am really, really on the fence. I don't have a definite feeling on him like I do Dominater or the other StørmFrønt/Revava faggots. My GUT, and it's just that, is that he really is this mixed-up and struggling.

DWI, you are always my friend and I need and love your support... just this one time, give him a chance. 49% of me says he's a troll, but 51 says he is what he claims.

I HOPE and PRAY that he is who he says it is. Unfortunately, nothing convinces me of this and I have to agree with FOTL that he is a prankster.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 12:42:15 AM »

A "genius" like you, Fruit?

You've been screwing around with JTF people ever since you got on this forum, and many of them have been stupid enough to swallow your insults without question.

I remember in particular your truly revolting lie that white women never get raped by blacks - that such victims only "cry rape" when they're caught with a "black stud" - one of the "strong, sensitive, caring" blacks whom you, a forum rapist, never tire of shoving down the throats of your victims.

As I just said on another thread, I think that you're a maladjusted fatboy ;D who gets off shooting up religious forums, just as you'd like to - in your own words - shoot up a college campus full of the white women who justifiably despise you:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?PHPSESSID=3dadf5c6b9ae216e1447edd58f2de909&topic=2142.msg30996#msg30996

ihkili18

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »
I say ban toni cali and block all ip addresses he has logged on from.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 12:44:08 AM »

A "genius" like you, Fruit?

You've been screwing around with JTF people ever since you got on this forum, and many of them have been stupid enough to swallow your insults without question.

I remember in particular your truly revolting lie that white women never get raped by blacks - that such victims only "cry rape" when they're caught with a "black stud" - one of the "strong, sensitive, caring" blacks whom you, a forum rapist, never tire of shoving down the throats of your victims.

As I just said on another thread, I think that you're a maladjusted fatboy ;D who gets off shooting up religious forums, just as you'd like to - in your own words - shoot up a college campus full of the white women who justifiably despise you:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?PHPSESSID=3dadf5c6b9ae216e1447edd58f2de909&topic=2142.msg30996#msg30996

I do think he's being sincere. What's this 'fatboy' business?

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 12:53:17 AM »

Did you read my linked post, and his reply to ftf, before you asked the question?

No?

Fruit is a sincere supporter of ours - who believes that Iran was justified in seizing British sailors.

Fruit is a sincere supporter of ours - who believes that America committed atrocities in Panama.

Fruit is a sincere supporter of ours - who uses prostitutes and wants to watch black men having sex with white women.

And you call yourselves Kahanists, and put up with that crap?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 12:58:10 AM by Dissenter »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »
Did you read my linked post, and his reply to ftf, before you asked the question?

No?

Fruit is a sincere supporter of ours - who believes that Iran was justified in seizing British sailors.

Fruit is a sincere supporter of ours - who believes that America committed atrocities in Panama.

Fruit is a sincere supporter of ours - who uses prostitutes and wants to watch black men having sex with white women.

The guy makes the forum entertaining.  No one takes him seriously. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 12:57:35 AM »
How do you know he uses prostitutes? That is pretty disgusting if true. I really am turned off by that. That is about as insanitary as humanly possible.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 12:59:03 AM »
How do you know he uses prostitutes? That is pretty disgusting if true. I really am turned off by that. That is about as insanitary as humanly possible.

Hang on a sec and I'll find it for you.

ihkili18

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 01:01:39 AM »
That is disgusting and he should be banned if true. The fact that he just makes pathetic sexual jokes instead of talking about real issues is not helpful as well.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 01:04:19 AM »

No?

I'm not perfect and neither is anyone. I'd miss him if he left. For the record, I do not consider myself a Kahanist. I support them, but I am not one.