Author Topic: Imerica, let's compromise  (Read 7579 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Imerica, let's compromise
« on: May 01, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »
You write JTF a check for $50 and we'll let you praise Farrakhan on this forum.

Imerica

Re: Imerica, let's compromise
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 08:21:32 PM »
I'm not writing a check to anyone. For me to write a check to jtf would mean that I support all of the bad things you call me. And for the record, I don't praise Farrakkhan. I praise God. Farrakhan has never gotten a dime from me, and neither will this organization.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 08:26:58 PM »
   I'm requesting that Admin does not ban this beast because it adds entertainment to the forum. I can't wait to hear its question on Ask JTF this week.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »
I'm not writing a check to anyone. For me to write a check to jtf would mean that I support all of the bad things you call me. And for the record, I don't praise Farrakkhan. I praise G-d. Farrakhan has never gotten a dime from me, and neither will this organization.

So who do you support Imerica? Who did you vote for in the last presidential election? Are there any politicians you like?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 08:33:46 PM »
You write JTF a check for $50 and we'll let you praise Farrakhan on this forum.
Thank goodness Imerica did not take you up on that offer - no amount of money would make praise of Farakhan tolerable.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 02:05:41 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 09:21:16 PM »
I'm not writing a check to anyone. For me to write a check to jtf would mean that I support all of the bad things you call me. And for the record, I don't praise Farrakkhan. I praise G-d. Farrakhan has never gotten a dime from me, and neither will this organization.

So who do you support Imerica? Who did you vote for in the last presidential election? Are there any politicians you like?
I voted for Gore in the last election. As for a politician I like, I'd say Barak Obama as Illinois Senator. Maybe even for President. I'm not fond of Hillary Clinton at all. I'd even vote for John McCain or Rudy Guliani. I'm still researching.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 09:42:09 PM »

I voted for Gore in the last election. As for a politician I like, I'd say Barak Obama as Illinois Senator. Maybe even for President. I'm not fond of Hillary Clinton at all. I'd even vote for John McCain or Rudy Guliani. I'm still researching.

You're going to vote for him and you can't even spell his name, properly? Heavens.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 10:34:45 PM »
Barak Hussein Obama=the ideological equivalent of Al Sharpton=big supporter of Farakan=Imerica supports having Jew Haters in power =Imerica is a Jew-Hater.

Did you watch Chaim's videos on Obama?

If you watch this and don't renounce you're support of Obama then you move from being an ignorant Jew hater to a wilfull one.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 04:27:23 AM »
Barak Hussein Obama=the ideological equivalent of Al Sharpton=big supporter of Farakan=Imerica supports having Jew Haters in power =Imerica is a Jew-Hater.

Did you watch Chaim's videos on Obama?

If you watch this and don't renounce you're support of Obama then you move from being an ignorant Jew hater to a wilfull one.

Your post sounds familiar. Someone on Youtube was calling for Obama to do the same thing. lol

I don't hate jews but I'm starting to dislike some of you here for being evil towards me for no apparent reason other than I don't agree with what you say. Obama isn't  a Muslim and he shouldn't have to denounce them to be accepted by you, and neither should I. I have enough friends.

I have seen Chaim's videos on Obama, I wasn't impressed. I respect Chaim's opinion but I don't have to agree with a word he says.

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 04:28:14 AM »

You're going to vote for him and you can't even spell his name, properly? Heavens.
What are you talking about, Trumplador?

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 05:43:13 AM »

He meant that you misspelled Giuliani. You also misspelled Trumpeldor. And you also misspelled Gore, whom JTF liked to call the Vice Traitor Al Whore during his 2000 White House campaign. (He now makes speeches in Saudi Arabia, for $250,000 a pop, screaming at the top of his lungs about the "torture" of Arabs in the United States. When he's asked to name names, however, he can't come up with a single one. If that isn't treason and prostitution, I don't know what is.)

Erica, you must understand that just about every white person on this forum has suffered at the hands of blacks. My uncle by marriage died of a heart attack during a robbery by black thugs; the cab driver boyfriend of a young woman (a liberal Jewess, by the way) in my childhood neighborhood was shot dead during another robbery; another young woman of my acquaintance had a bartender father whose face was slashed; and the list goes on and on.

When I was a boy in my changing neighborhood, which until it changed never knew any violence, I saw a black drug dealer throw his naked girlfriend through a picture window.

Can you say that you've been mistreated with murder and rape and robbery - not just name-calling - at the hands of whites?

And please don't tell me that such incidents don't represent black culture. They do. Black criminality is rampant. Even Jesse Jackson said that he breathes easier at night to see a white person instead of a black one following him. And even black cabbies don't want to pick up black fares.

That's why the word "nlgger" is forbidden now. Because everybody knows what it means, and because everybody knows that it's an accurate representation of much black culture.

On the other hand, I must say that I agree with Lisa about the attacks on Erica's child. I'm also disgusted by the "feces" poll, and am glad to see that only five of our members have responded to it. (Lisa, I think that it, too, should be locked or, better still, removed.)

As far as I can see, Erica has always been polite, she writes adequately well, and she doesn't dissemble. Notwithstanding her history of abortion and her other failings, she should be allowed to speak her peace without being attacked by people who come across like skinheads in everything but their belief in racial superiority.

Do our more colorfully vociferous members really think that anyone will take us seriously - that we'll ever really take over the government of a world power like the United States - if we have polls calling infants "feces" and calling black women even mildly critical of us "cvnt rags"?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 05:46:54 AM by Dissenter »

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 06:35:32 AM »

He meant that you misspelled Giuliani. You also misspelled Trumpeldor. And you also misspelled Gore, whom JTF liked to call the Vice Traitor Al Whore during his 2000 White House campaign. (He now makes speeches in Saudi Arabia, for $250,000 a pop, screaming at the top of his lungs about the "torture" of Arabs in the United States. When he's asked to name names, however, he can't come up with a single one. If that isn't treason and prostitution, I don't know what is.)

I voted for Gore (I won't call him Whore) 4 years ago. Sorry I misspelled Trumpledor and Giuliani. Amazing what one letter per name can do for you. lol

Erica, you must understand that just about every white person on this forum has suffered at the hands of blacks. My uncle by marriage died of a heart attack during a robbery by black thugs; the cab driver boyfriend of a young woman (a liberal Jewess, by the way) in my childhood neighborhood was shot dead during another robbery; another young woman of my acquaintance had a bartender father whose face was slashed; and the list goes on and on.

Chaim explained to me that he hates blacks because blacks killed his friends, and others here have let me know that the same has happened to them. I know that and its a sad and depressing fact that there are sick people everywhere. And the black people who have hurt anyone here has made it possible for JTF to have anything to worry about in our culture. Yes, there are black people who screw it up for people like myself. I wind up paying for it by being who I am on this site. Because some black people decided to hurt whites and Jews, my daughter is the subject of hate and my peace mentality is questioned here.

I have experienced abuse, sexual and otherwise from black men... but I don't hate all black men because of it...well I did, but I grew up and placed the blame where it belonged...on the men that hurt me. I've said here before that if I'd let those monsters take my freedom, happiness away, I'd have never married my husband.

When I was a boy in my changing neighborhood, which until it changed never knew any violence, I saw a black drug dealer throw his naked girlfriend through a picture window. Can you say that you've been mistreated with murder and rape and robbery - not just name-calling - at the hands of whites?

No, I can't say that I've been mistreated with murder and rape...or robbery by the hands of a white man. But just because I haven't been harmed by a white person, other than by name-calling, it doesn't mean that no one is.Just recently 4 white people were arrested in Texas for kidnapping a 6 year old black boy, raping, sodomizing and strangling him to death. Is that representative of all whites? No. it isn't but its evil.

I hate the evils of this world. I love the people who have nothing to do with the evils of this world.

And please don't tell me that such incidents don't represent black culture. They do. Black criminality is rampant. Even Jesse Jackson said that he breathes easier at night to see a white person instead of a black one following him. And even black cabbies don't want to pick up black fares.

That's why the word "nlgger" is forbidden now. Because everybody knows what it means, and because everybody knows that it's an accurate representation of much black culture.

Having used 'NLGGer" before and growing up, I understand where you're coming from but now, I can say that as a 33 year old woman, it isn't the least appealing to me. I still use it in conversations like this one but I never call anyone a nlgger anymore. However, I've never considered myself a nlgger but I've been called that and worse since I've been on this site. This was actually my first experience being called out like that. And it didn't feel good, just like if someone called you a derrogatory name, you wouldn't take kindly to that either. I feel that the word should be stricken from the dictionary altogether, but if they're going to keep it, it should apply to everyone who is "what the term use to be" ignorant, stupid, lazy, and shiftless. Now the dictionary states that Nlgger  means "a taboo term for a black person/ dark-skinned person."

On the other hand, I must say that I agree with Lisa about the attacks on Erica's child. I'm also disgusted by the "feces" poll, and am glad to see that only five of our members have responded to it. (Lisa, I think that it, too, should be locked or, better still, removed.)As far as I can see, Erica has always been polite, she writes adequately well, and she doesn't dissemble. Notwithstanding her history of abortion and her other failings, she should be allowed to speak her peace without being attacked by people who come across like skinheads in everything but their belief in racial superiority.

Do our more colorfully vociferous members really think that anyone will take us seriously - that we'll ever really take over the government of a world power like the United States - if we have polls calling infants "feces" and calling black women even mildly critical of us "cvnt rags"?

And thank you for this. :) We aren't going to agree, maybe during the entire time I'm here, on everything but I respect anyone who can debate/ disagree with me without using profanity or derrogatory names. Thank you for not doing that, Dissenter.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »
No, I can't say that I've been mistreated with murder and rape...or robbery by the hands of a white man. But just because I haven't been harmed by a white person, other than by name-calling, it doesn't mean that no one is.Just recently 4 white people were arrested in Texas for kidnapping a 6 year old black boy, raping, sodomizing and strangling him to death. Is that representative of all whites? No. it isn't but its evil.

I'm glad that we can have a polite conversation, Imerica. I've always thought you to be an interesting addition to the JTF forum, and hoped that you would stay.

But I must say with some frustration that, just as many of our other posters have pointed out, YOU KEEP MISSING THE POINT.

You admit, with commendable honesty, that you've never been violently abused by whites. But then you dredge up a single incident trumpeted by the left-wing, anti-white, pro-black media to "prove" that there is an equivalency between black crime and white crime.

For every incident like the one which you mentioned, there are THOUSANDS of violent black-on-white crimes which are NEVER reported at more than the local level, if that.

Despite your interest in these issues, you have an ingrained "black culture" belief that your people are just as peaceful and patriotic and productive as whites. I'm sorry, but it just isn't true - not by a long shot.

The more serious members of JTF - including the blacks who have supported us over the years - hate and fear black culture because it engenders thought processes like yours, which blind you to the overwhelming propensity of blacks, as opposed to whites, to indulge in violence, ignorance, amorality, indolence and hatred.

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 08:39:53 AM »

I'm glad that we can have a polite conversation, Imerica. I've always thought you to be an interesting addition to the JTF forum, and hoped that you would stay.

But I must say with some frustration that, just as many of our other posters have pointed out, YOU KEEP MISSING THE POINT.

You admit, with commendable honesty, that you've never been violently abused by whites. But then you dredge up a single incident trumpeted by the left-wing, anti-white, pro-black media to "prove" that there is an equivalency between black crime and white crime.

For every incident like the one which you mentioned, there are THOUSANDS of violent black-on-white crimes which are NEVER reported at more than the local level, if that.

Despite your interest in these issues, you have an ingrained "black culture" belief that your people are just as peaceful and patriotic and productive as whites. I'm sorry, but it just isn't true - not by a long shot.

The more serious members of JTF - including the blacks who have supported us over the years - hate and fear black culture because it engenders thought processes like yours, which blind you to the overwhelming propensity of blacks, as opposed to whites, to indulge in violence, ignorance, amorality, indolence and hatred.

I know what the problem is. Yes, statistically, blacks commit more crimes but I tend not to think about the bad things in the black community. That may make you angry but if I thought about the bad in the world ALL of the time, I'd get nothing done. I'd bite my nails waiting for the other shoe to drop. I can't afford to do that when I have a family to raise. I'm preparing my girls for the bad things in the community/society as a whole as well as the good things. And believe it or not, there is more than just 'bad' going on in the black community. Did you know that the black culture, just like it has a dark side,with evil people also has a good side, with good people? That those of us who don't follow the gangster mentality actually have a way of making the good in us shine?

When I brought up the 4 white child molesters, it wasn't to offset black crime but to say that there is evil everywhere. I don't live where I use to, where black on black/white crime is plenty. I live in an integrated military community and couldnt' see myself hold up in the house with my children for fear that a black man would kill them. I'm more worried about 'crazy' man and he could come in any color.

As for what you think I'm saying about the black community as a whole, being 'as peaceful and patriotic' as whites, I never said that at all. I admitted that there is trouble in the black community...the only thing I disagree with some of you on is the generalization that ALL blacks are inherently evil. I lived among gang bangers in my neighborhood, as well as drug dealers. But I never associated with them for fear of my life being taken. You see, I, too am afraid of being hurt in situations like that. I just don't dwell on it so much that it interferes with the life I lead/live now.

I'm also glad that we can have a polite conversation. However, since I've just finished my project in my Child Development class, I have to go. I'll be back to debate more later. :)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 09:46:38 AM »

It is Barack Obama, not Barak.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 11:18:53 AM »

I know what the problem is. Yes, statistically, blacks commit more crimes but I tend not to think about the bad things in the black community. That may make you angry but if I thought about the bad in the world ALL of the time, I'd get nothing done. I'd bite my nails waiting for the other shoe to drop. I can't afford to do that when I have a family to raise. I'm preparing my girls for the bad things in the community/society as a whole as well as the good things. And believe it or not, there is more than just 'bad' going on in the black community. Did you know that the black culture, just like it has a dark side,with evil people also has a good side, with good people? That those of us who don't follow the gangster mentality actually have a way of making the good in us shine?

When I brought up the 4 white child molesters, it wasn't to offset black crime but to say that there is evil everywhere. I don't live where I use to, where black on black/white crime is plenty. I live in an integrated military community and couldnt' see myself hold up in the house with my children for fear that a black man would kill them. I'm more worried about 'crazy' man and he could come in any color.

As for what you think I'm saying about the black community as a whole, being 'as peaceful and patriotic' as whites, I never said that at all. I admitted that there is trouble in the black community...the only thing I disagree with some of you on is the generalization that ALL blacks are inherently evil. I lived among gang bangers in my neighborhood, as well as drug dealers. But I never associated with them for fear of my life being taken. You see, I, too am afraid of being hurt in situations like that. I just don't dwell on it so much that it interferes with the life I lead/live now.

I'm also glad that we can have a polite conversation. However, since I've just finished my project in my Child Development class, I have to go. I'll be back to debate more later. :)

"the only thing I disagree with some of you on is the generalization that ALL blacks are inherently evil. " Lies. You know darn well nobody here thinks blacks are "inherently evil". Nobody here has a problem with a black who loves this country like Alan Keyes who stands up agaisnt evil black leaders such as Farakan.It is the attitudes and culture of criminality that so many many blacks have adopted that we hate. It has nothing to do with skin color.

The problem is that the vast majority of blacks, such as yourself, stick up for the Black Hitler Louis Farkhan and his ilk. Tolerating that kind of evil in any way shows that you're willilng to do the next Hitler's bidding.

You like not to think about the evil going on too much, the problem is you don't think about the evil going on yourself either. If you're not actively fighting evil it get's a hold on you, you start making excuses for it, you're so wrapped up in it now that you can't even see you have a problem.

You're free to disagree with Chaim's videos, of course, but you're also free to put you're head in the sand. In that video Chaim presents facts. Irrefutable facts that place Obama in an unholy alliance with the Black Hitler Farakan. You support him, so please tell me how you're any different from the German Nazis who supported Hitler before he perpetuated the holocost.

You're kindness to the cruel causes great danger to the kind.

And coming on this forum you've proven to me that everything JTF says about blacks and who they support is horrifically true.

I mean if you claim to be one of the better more moral blacks out there tolerating this kind of evil, then what can we expect from the rest of the black community?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 11:24:41 AM by lubab »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 11:40:06 AM »

Obama isn't  a Muslim and he shouldn't have to denounce them to be accepted by you, and neither should I. I have enough friends.

I

Sorry, I don't buy that. If you refused to denounce Hitler you'd justifiably have a hard time being accepted by me and anyone with a shred of decency in their body. I fail to see how this is any different.

Imerica

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 03:41:26 PM »

It is Barack Obama, not Barak.
Thank you for the correction.

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »

"the only thing I disagree with some of you on is the generalization that ALL blacks are inherently evil. " Lies. You know darn well nobody here thinks blacks are "inherently evil". Nobody here has a problem with a black who loves this country like Alan Keyes who stands up agaisnt evil black leaders such as Farakan.It is the attitudes and culture of criminality that so many many blacks have adopted that we hate. It has nothing to do with skin color.

The problem is that the vast majority of blacks, such as yourself, stick up for the Black Hitler Louis Farkhan and his ilk. Tolerating that kind of evil in any way shows that you're willilng to do the next Hitler's bidding.

You like not to think about the evil going on too much, the problem is you don't think about the evil going on yourself either. If you're not actively fighting evil it get's a hold on you, you start making excuses for it, you're so wrapped up in it now that you can't even see you have a problem.

You're free to disagree with Chaim's videos, of course, but you're also free to put you're head in the sand. In that video Chaim presents facts. Irrefutable facts that place Obama in an unholy alliance with the Black Hitler Farakan. You support him, so please tell me how you're any different from the German Nazis who supported Hitler before he perpetuated the holocost.

And coming on this forum you've proven to me that everything JTF says about blacks and who they support is horrifically true.

I mean if you claim to be one of the better more moral blacks out there tolerating this kind of evil, then what can we expect from the rest of the black community?

I've already explained my stance on Farrakhan and his ilk. It seems that no one here is paying attention to the fact that I denounced his and Sharpton's 'civil rights activism' as gospel, because they don't practice what they preach *pun intended*. I want to address something else though. Chaim said himself that he believes that blacks in jail show what the black community is really like, evil...those on the outside (the ones who didn't commit the crimes) support the incarcerated blacks. He also says some of the things that have been said to me here. And guess what? There are people who think that his generalizations aren't good but support his cause anyway. So, they agree to disagree with him on that point; however I'm not allowed to disagree and say how ashamed of Farrakhan, Sharpton, and Jackson I am because of their disrespect to other cultures, namely Jews BUT I like the job program. I see that as a double standard.

And actually, I'm not wrapped up in evil. If I were I surely would have attacked you all once I entered this site. What I am wrapped up in is seeing the 'other' side of the coin. I don't have to be evil. I don't have to raise my children to BE evil. I sometimes think I was here before but as a hippy. lol All love-peace-and-soul ... I think that's what makes me weird. I'm more focused on changing the outlook of evil in the black community than dwelling on the evil there.

Scriabin

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 03:57:28 PM »

Do our members really think that we'll ever really take over the government of the United States - if we have polls calling infants "feces" and calling black women even mildly critical of us "cvnt rags"?

Obviously not.

ftf

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 04:18:53 PM »
Imerica, I encourage you to look into the actions and words of Barack Obama and his associates more, and you will realise why we are upset about the fact that you support him.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 04:30:05 PM »

I've already explained my stance on Farrakhan and his ilk. It seems that no one here is paying attention to the fact that I denounced his and Sharpton's 'civil rights activism' as gospel, because they don't practice what they preach *pun intended*. I want to address something else though. Chaim said himself that he believes that blacks in jail show what the black community is really like, evil...those on the outside (the ones who didn't commit the crimes) support the incarcerated blacks. He also says some of the things that have been said to me here. And guess what? There are people who think that his generalizations aren't good but support his cause anyway. So, they agree to disagree with him on that point; however I'm not allowed to disagree and say how ashamed of Farrakhan, Sharpton, and Jackson I am because of their disrespect to other cultures, namely Jews BUT I like the job program. I see that as a double standard.

And actually, I'm not wrapped up in evil. If I were I surely would have attacked you all once I entered this site. What I am wrapped up in is seeing the 'other' side of the coin. I don't have to be evil. I don't have to raise my children to BE evil. I sometimes think I was here before but as a hippy. lol All love-peace-and-soul ... I think that's what makes me weird. I'm more focused on changing the outlook of evil in the black community than dwelling on the evil there.

1. When dealing with horrific monsters who support the idea of exteminating the white race there is no room to split the deck and denounce their civil rights stances and yet "support their job program". Once again, that would be like me saying I denounce Hitler's views on Jews but support how he helped the German economy.

2. What does that even mean, their "job program". These guys support affirmative action, which even you have said is played out and no longer neccesary. You are obviously referring to somehow giving people a job advantage because they are black i.e. because of the color of their skin.  Isn't that the definition of racism.

3. You can be a hippie preaching peace and love and still be 100% evil. Just think about it. If evill people are trying to terrorize and destroy an innocent group of people and you go around preaching peace and love that's evil too. You must teach yourself and you're kids to FIGHT against evil and destroy it not try to find the positive in them. Sure there are people who can be rehabilitated, but when people start calling for geonicde of innocents that's a terrorist who needs to be destroyed. And supporting such people's "job program" is an evil thing to do.

So now do you see the evil in yourself you don't even realize?
I've already explained this to you in so many ways, but you don't get it.
You don't have a moral compass so you don't even know which way is up and which is down. You make up you're morality on you're own based on your feelings and like that you run into major problems.

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 04:56:37 PM »

1. When dealing with horrific monsters who support the idea of exteminating the white race there is no room to split the deck and denounce their civil rights stances and yet "support their job program". Once again, that would be like me saying I denounce Hitler's views on Jews but support how he helped the German economy.

2. What does that even mean, their "job program". These guys support affirmative action, which even you have said is played out and no longer neccesary. You are obviously referring to somehow giving people a job advantage because they are black i.e. because of the color of their skin.  Isn't that the definition of racism.

3. You can be a hippie preaching peace and love and still be 100% evil. Just think about it. If evill people are trying to terrorize and destroy an innocent group of people and you go around preaching peace and love that's evil too. You must teach yourself and you're kids to FIGHT against evil and destroy it not try to find the positive in them. Sure there are people who can be rehabilitated, but when people start calling for geonicde of innocents that's a terrorist who needs to be destroyed. And supporting such people's "job program" is an evil thing to do.

So now do you see the evil in yourself you don't even realize?
I've already explained this to you in so many ways, but you don't get it.
You don't have a moral compass so you don't even know which way is up and which is down. You make up you're morality on you're own based on your feelings and like that you run into major problems.
I think that in order to fight these evils, the way you suggest I'd have to change my position from peaceful to militant. I choose not to fight it in that way. I choose to fight the evil by raising my children to be better than those we both think are evil. My kids can and will change the world one day, and it won't be by negative action.

On your first comment, like I said, Chaim says mean things about blacks all of the time... some people here don't agree with how he does it but because he's trying to preserve Israeli pride and the culture therein, he's right as rain. Do you understand that? It is no different than me hating what the 'black leaders' do socially where their stances on racism and activism are concerned. They are severely flawed. But for me to mention that I like the job opportunities offered by them I'm giving in to evil? Some here disagree with Chaim on one point but respects him on many other fronts... I disagree with the way the so-called black leaders handle activism (with negativity and unapologetic ignorance) but appreciate the job centers. How does that make us different?

And fighting evil where there is none (where I can physically see) is like going to look for it. I think you're suggesting that I go into the  a black community where crime abounds to start a fight with them. I don't think that's a smart idea at all (if that's what you 're saying). I could end up dead. So I choose to fight the evil from my own home by teaching my children to stand up for themselves and what is right, not to pick fights with people because they fear that they'll attack them.

And about the comment about the jobs. There are black, white and hispanic people who are all on the same page where low income housing and disenfranchisement are key. Sure, not ALL white people..not even MOST white people fall into this bracket but those who do, and also live in poor parts of America, benefit from the job centers also. You said it yourselves, a big part of the black community is full of crime or what have you. If this is true then how could people not benefit from having a job in their neighborhood? We're not speaking about black people segueing into feilds they're not qualified for, we're talking about those who start off as stock people, cashiers, working to preserve parks for the Sanitation departments, or other jobs which represent the 'bottom' of the todem pole..>THEN rising up to the top without any need for affirmative action. Jesse Jackson has NEVER been responsible for giving jobs to blacks that lead them to be heads of Fortune 500 companies. So when I talk about the jobs and their importance in the black community, I'm not being racist, especially since there are poor whites also. I'd rather see a man working a job picking up trash for the city than that same man doing dirt on the street.

And yes, I do think that affirmative action is played; well the way its manifested itself anyway. Like I mentioned before, it was originally set into place to protect women, handicapped and blacks from being slighted; to give them an equal chance to compete for work or acceptance to colleges who think of them as less-than. Now affirmative action seems to ONLY be about equality for blacks. Everyone else who was to benefit from the program is left in the dust...and that's not right.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2007, 09:24:52 PM »
Sorry that I took a week to get back to you, Imerica. I'm also busy and don't have too much time to post.

I have a much better opinion of you now that I've heard something about your background. The fact that you've rejected ghetto (essentially, black) culture and are raising your children as "Army brats" will help to ensure that they don't become what most white people almost instinctively think of, when they think of blacks. In a military environment, as opposed to the street, blacks don't get as much of a chance to become saturated with rap noise and other abominations.

Despite some of your annoying political views, I believe that you're close to being - and that your children will be even closer to being - what your people disparagingly call Oreos, black on the outside but white on the inside.

Well, guess what? I like Oreos. In fact, I feel more for them than I do for many whites. Because isn't it written, that there shall be more rejoicing for the one who was saved, than for the ninety-nine who didn't need saving?

I don't believe that most people are "racist" in the sense that they judge people by their skin color. People are mostly judged by their thoughts and words and deeds, all of which spring from their culture. As the ancient Greek poet Pindar said: "Culture is king."

We at JTF don't hate people's skin color. We hate their guts.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:36:31 PM by Dissenter »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2007, 09:48:26 PM »
Imerica,

What's your opinion of Dr.Alan Keyes?