Author Topic: post a fact about yourself thats hard to believe  (Read 863 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
post a fact about yourself thats hard to believe
« on: February 07, 2010, 05:38:10 PM »
hey folks. This is kind of a bonding thread for morale etc.

Basically post something about yourself that is 100 percent true, but is out of the ordinary, i.e, are you best frineds with larry david to being immune to bullets. But also post  alie which is equally amazing. Then the rest of the forum have to guess which ones true

heres my "believe it or not" facts...

1)i have a seven degree black belt in aikido and a 1st dan in karate.

2) i have beaten andrew murrey, jamie murrey and everyone on the british davies cup team as i was a top junior tennis player.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Re: post a fact about yourself thats hard to believe
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 05:46:39 PM »
1) I have no middle name

2) I beat up Levi Johnston

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 05:52:24 PM »
1) I have contemplated my bellybutton

2) I only eat Chicken or Beef

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 05:53:50 PM »
Probobly not, since someone here sends threads to our enemies.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 06:27:14 PM »
I have one: some people are shocked to find out that I'm actually Chinese. I'm not sure why.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 06:29:35 PM »
I woke up with a rat in my bed.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »
Self taught hydroponic industry consultant. [I love to garden, I've been doing it 29 of my 31 years on the planet.  I feel sometimes as if it is helping "G-d's work"; being nice to little plants and helping them grow their best]

Self taught acoustic consultant. [I got started with the best in NYC, Al Fierstein ]

College trained recording engineer.  I went to Full Sail University in Orlando... the premium school of it's kind imo.  I've worked with Norah Jones, Cyndi Lauper, Conan O'Brian's band...  too many to name.  I do not care for the work because I hate working with idiots who want to tell me what to do in a session.

As some describe, a "world class" [but not famous] DJ I've been doing it for almost 16 years, although I am semi-retired... I hear Israel likes to party so I can't wait to de-retire myself when I move; I spin a few genres except Hiphop [although I can scratch, w00t!].

I've just started Krav Maga lessons so I can keep Jews from being beaten or harassed, and stay in good shape.
 :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 06:38:11 PM »
Here I am:

That is tasteless, angryChineseKahanist... What are you drinking?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 06:55:44 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 06:48:13 PM »

C'mon, its always a symbol of peace.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »
But we dont allow those images on our site... I didnt remove it but I agree with the decision... I have removed so many images like that posted by the trolls.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 06:56:18 PM »
Here I am:

Seriously!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 07:15:58 PM »
I do know how to shoot an M-16 and I have several marksmanship ribbons, that is a true statement.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 07:22:36 PM »
I do know how to shoot an M-16 and I have several marksmanship ribbons, that is a true statement.

Smokin!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 08:24:45 PM »
I like drinking pickle juice.