Author Topic: the gay rabbi  (Read 8088 times)

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
Re: the gay rabbi
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 01:06:16 AM »
Remember that story he told about the two young "women" who visited him one night in his apartment?

And read this:

Honestly I never heard of an old, middle-aged woman who had no life taking internet forums that seriously let alone a 15 year old.  As it happens I am not interested in women under 35 (unless I'm paying them for sex) because they are all black-lovers.  The older ones are at least a bit more tolerant.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4172.msg30560#msg30560

ihkili18

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 01:08:58 AM »
You can be far from perfect and not use prostitutes. That is one low thing to do as it spreads disease and affect not only you but your loved ones as well. After a person uses a prostitute, he should never go near his family again. i don't know why he is on this forum if he is behaving like that.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »
Dissenter, calm down.  I don't think he was being serious.  Although just from reviewing a few of his posts, he seems like the forum idiot to me (like JTF's version of kahane.org's avichai).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 01:10:39 AM »
The guy makes the forum entertaining.  No one takes him seriously.

Nobody takes him seriously? Is that why one of your moderators, whose name is too long for me to type, suggested that he go out with Hajar?

And is that why other administrators have - in all apparent seriousness - complimented him on his "genius" and suggested that he find a nice girl for himself at a church social?

ihkili18

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 01:13:31 AM »
How old is fruit of thy loins? Why can't he just get a girlfriend and do these things with her, there is no need for whores. Actually I hope he doesn't get a nice girlfriend as she will now be exposed to disease. I hope his girlfriend is an  evil jew hater.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 01:16:19 AM »
i don't know why he is on this forum if he is behaving like that.

He's on this forum to stick as many black organs down your throats and up your tuchises as he possibly can. And so far, a lot of you have been taking them left, right and sideways, to the detriment of JTF's name.

Which is why I'm not "calm," and why I'm not amused.

ihkili18

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 01:18:24 AM »
Yeah instead of harrasing Chaimfan, they should get rid of that jokester fruit or whatever the hell his name is.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 01:20:35 AM »
How old is fruit of thy loins? Why can't he just get a girlfriend and do these things with her, there is no need for whores. Actually I hope he doesn't get a nice girlfriend as she will now be exposed to disease. I hope his girlfriend is an  evil jew hater.

He's a 24-year-old unemployed college graduate - that much, I believe about him.

Just check out his profile and read his posts. They'll tell you all that you need to know.

One day, he praises our beliefs. The next day, he mocks them. And then, when he sees that he's gone too far, he goes back the other way.

He's a filthy-minded liar and fraud, and the fact that so many people around here give him a pass doesn't speak at all well for JTF.

ihkili18

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 01:25:12 AM »
Wow he must be some weirdo to need prostitutes at the age of 24. If he was a 65 year old guy who is all alone it would be one thing. Even that would be disgusting but at 24 it is super strange. Tell him to get a life and too stay far away from me and all righteous people.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 01:26:50 AM »
Fruit of thy loins is to this forum as avichai is to the kahane.org forum.  Everyone knows he's insane.  That's what makes him so funny. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 01:34:34 AM »
Fruit of thy loins is to this forum as avichai is to the kahane.org forum.  Everyone knows he's insane.  That's what makes him so funny. 
heyyyy, I said that! >:(  But it is true.  We should have a battle of the idiots: fruit vs. avichai.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

ihkili18

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2007, 02:51:06 AM »
Well there is funny but I do not think fruit of thy loins is it. These pathetic sexual rants with no apparent goals is getting old fast. This forum is for advancing Kahanist principles not for expressing sexual fantasies.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 07:42:55 AM »
The only area I don't have 100% agreement with CHaim ben Pesach is on Sigmund Freud, who I believe was one of the top geniuses of science in the 20th century despite his indiscretions towards religion.  I model myself on Freud and people who have read his books see how I try to fashion my life and habits around him (Freud himself said he was tempted by his unconscious to visit streetwalkers).  But I have never read his books on religion.  I did read what he said about Christianity in Totem and Taboo and I agree with it 100%.  I've always been anti-Christian on this forum.  My first username was 'Some false prophet' on the original board hosted by proboards. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2007, 08:23:41 AM »
Do you have 100% agreement with Chaim about your prostitutes?

Here's Fruitcake with two of his whores: :-* :'( :-*

Yes, Fruitcake - by his own admission - buys the services of pathetic and degraded "sex workers," just as Freud dreamed of doing.

No wonder that you like Freud, Fruitcake. You're as nutty as he was.

He couldn't stop smoking black cigars, and you can't stop smoking black pipes. :o

May your mouth fall off, just like Freud's did.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2007, 09:22:32 AM »
Do you have 100% agreement with Chaim about your prostitutes?

Here's Fruitcake with two of his whores: :-* :'( :-*

Yes, Fruitcake - by his own admission - buys the services of pathetic and degraded "sex workers," just as Freud dreamed of doing.

No wonder that you like Freud, Fruitcake. You're as nutty as he was.

He couldn't stop smoking black cigars, and you can't stop smoking black pipes. :o

May your mouth fall off, just like Freud's did.

Dear Din Rodef/Knights of Europe,

You do realize that you are a banned member for your Nazism.  Have you repented of your Nazism yet?  You will have to hurry before the mods realize who you are.  ;)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2007, 09:25:15 AM »
For the record, I don't want to see Tony banned even if he is a 'troll' or homosexual.  In fact I even complimented him for his humour.  I only find Nazis to be intolerable, and most Muslims (who are usually Nazis too).

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2007, 09:47:01 AM »
FRUIT IGNORE THEM YOUR MY FAVORITE POSTER
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »
oh i forgot the gay rabbi said that plastenin's (never could spell that) are the real chossin ones in israel. of coarse i know thats a lie too. and that plastenien's are not real, just arab;s.

You can't spell anything! And this isn't a clever guy?? C'mon. AND HE SPELLED "NEVER COULD SPELL THAT" correctly. Tony, you're BUSTED!!!!!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 06:38:00 AM »
so evreybody,

this morning in intro to sociolgoy the gay rabbi spoke, spoek for about 15 minut's and then there was a brefe q & a. when my hand was raised he called on me and  i told him he is vailating torah, he possed for a bit & said that theres a dibaet on how to enterprid torah. i said hes wrong and told him about jtf, he said jtf are nazi's. then i just walked out of class. i hate that mf-ing class. im only getting a c in it anyway probaly less now.

guy's i know everything this les profesor teache's is a lie and theres no dout about it with me now,but she still says thing's icant undrestand. i dont know what she is talkkng about sometime's. im not real cifistakaded and it go's over my head a lot, thats why i ask chaim so much gay stuff, not cuz i like it but cuz i dont even know w hat it mena's.

so with that thanks chaim for ansering my question's always, i asked our campus republacan presedent what queer nation is about he say's they are gay terorist's and have boamed thing's and hurt ppl.

thanks tony

Why is a rabbi teaching a sociology class? 

Report the wacko:  http://www.campus-watch.org/incident.php

Which language(s) do you speak?  Could you try to be a little more coherent with your posts. 

Don't just spit out JTF's name.  Debate with facts and the feminist will sound foolish.