Author Topic: Holywood Sucks  (Read 952 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Holywood Sucks
« on: February 08, 2010, 08:08:40 PM »
I'm sick of the media, totally! It shows only leftwing ideas, leftwing perspective, leftwing views... While the true rightwing (not the phony Republicans) are banned or restricted... But, Holywood is the real 'kingdom of liberal pigs', look at the movies....
Well listen, I went to the movies with Liz my girl, and we watched Avatar, she loved it, she loved the story, the characters, the effects, the animation and everything else.... well, I must say, I was very impressed with the movie too, however unlike Liz, I was very upset. I didn't like the way they presented the human race (and the hidden metaphor - the White race), and I didn't like the ending part, and that the movie's ''final lesson'' was that in the end, the traitor wins.. Yes! The guy who betrayed his race, his side, his kind... It's not cool. Holywood sucks!

What do you think, people?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Holywood Sucks
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:45 PM »
Hollywood is pure garbage. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 09:22:56 PM »

From the other thread, fits here for sure:

AVATAR is the manifested view of every self loathing leftist. Leftists HATE themselves (must be from all the guilt they feel from the unrepentant depraved lives they live) they then project that self hatred onto humanity, leftists HATE humanity. That's why in Avatar, the humans are villains and the aliens are the noble heroes. That hatred for humanity came out in that script.

Leftists are dangerous and evil. They will undermine civilization, aid our enemies, cost people their lives, and  do it without a second thought or bit of remorse. There's a name for this kind of behavior, it's called being a sociopath. Hollywood is populated by these sociopaths.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 09:58:56 PM »

From the other thread, fits here for sure:

AVATAR is the manifested view of every self loathing leftist. Leftists HATE themselves (must be from all the guilt they feel from the unrepentant depraved lives they live) they then project that self hatred onto humanity, leftists HATE humanity. That's why in Avatar, the humans are villains and the aliens are the noble heroes. That hatred for humanity came out in that script.

Leftists are dangerous and evil. They will undermine civilization, aid our enemies, cost people their lives, and  do it without a second thought or bit of remorse. There's a name for this kind of behavior, it's called being a sociopath. Hollywood is populated by these sociopaths.

i like this poster...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 10:04:49 PM »
They even slam it right in the audience's face when that main bad guy says "How does it feel to betray your race?" In the context of the film, he probably meant human beings, but it was clear to me that white people were being encouraged to betray their race.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »
These are all reasons keeping me from going to see this movie. All the liberals have told me what a great movie this was! And then I read this and some others that feel the same way as you and I'm afraid I would be really mad after seeing this movie.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »
Do you mean Hollywood? It seems just wrong to call it 'Holywood' because there is nothing Holy about it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 06:10:49 AM »
Do you mean Hollywood? It seems just wrong to call it 'Holywood' because there is nothing Holy about it.

I think he forgot the extra "l" in Hollywood.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 06:55:43 AM »
As I posted in the other thread...

Hollywood DOES suck...or more accurately the movie industry in Hollywood sucks...

but so do the people that allow it to go on doing what it's doing by paying them a lot of money to watch what they create.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 08:34:56 AM »

Hollywood? What's that?
How about this: I don't go to the movies and I haven't had a TV for 16 years.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 08:37:04 AM »

Hollywood? What's that?

Wow, I have much deep respect for you to do this! Now if only ALL people would do this, we just might have a better world.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 09:40:08 AM »
Yeah, this made me so mad; ''How does it feel to betray your race...'' - this little sentence is the true essence of that movie... This is exactly what the liberal scumbags who run the whole Hollywood industry want to pass... A bunch of self hating idiots.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 09:44:04 AM »

Hollywood? What's that?

Same here - but I can't remember exactly how long it's been since I've had a T.V.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 09:53:55 AM »
I'm sick of the media, totally! It shows only leftwing ideas, leftwing perspective, leftwing views... While the true rightwing (not the phony Republicans) are banned or restricted... But, Holywood is the real 'kingdom of liberal pigs', look at the movies....
Well listen, I went to the movies with Liz my girl, and we watched Avatar, she loved it, she loved the story, the characters, the effects, the animation and everything else.... well, I must say, I was very impressed with the movie too, however unlike Liz, I was very upset. I didn't like the way they presented the human race (and the hidden metaphor - the White race), and I didn't like the ending part, and that the movie's ''final lesson'' was that in the end, the traitor wins.. Yes! The guy who betrayed his race, his side, his kind... It's not cool. Holywood sucks!

What do you think, people?

I write a lot about this 'topic' on my website, Edwar, I very much agree, here is a recent;
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2010/02/07/classy-waltzing-dancing-then-dressed-down-debaucherous-sex-origes-now/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »
I seldom watch TV myself, it's all reality shows  :thumbsdown: I watch the weather and movies...........the pretend world is so much better!!!
Hasta La Vista Baby!